JKPSC Recruitment 2016 for Executive Engineer (Accounts)
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates desirous of appearing in the Departmental Examinations, the details of which is given here under :-
Item No. 15 : Executive Engineer ( Accounts ) Examination in accordance with the provisions laid down in J&K Engineers ( Accounts ) Examination Rules, 1973 and J&K Public Service Commission ( Conduct of Examinations ) Rules, 2005.
1. Jammu and Kashmir PSC Examination Fee :
After successful submission of the online application form, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch @ 400/- per paper.
The total amount of fee payable shall include 5/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
2. Centre of JKPSC Examination :
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Examination will be held at J&K PSC Examination Hall, Srinagar and J&K PSC Examination Hall, Jammu.
- The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
- The Candidate should carefully mention about his/her choice for the centre viz. Jammu / Srinagar and the Papers he wants to appear in the examination while filing up the Online Application Form.
3. The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below :-
- Candidates are required to apply online through the websitewww.jkpsc.nic.in of the Commission. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph & signature specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in ( *.jpeg,*.jpg ). Size of the photograph ( passport size ) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB.
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts / particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she canprint. In case, a candidate feels that the fields / data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to editthe detailsby pressing the cancel button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Jammu and Kashmir PSC application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment echallan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit of fee filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission alongwith Eligibility Certificate.
- Jammu and Kashmir PSC Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted / entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement Notification.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
4. Jammu and Kashmir PSC Important :
- Jammu and Kashmir Puublic Service Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Departmental Examinations. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up of the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission’s website www.jkpsc.nic.in from 19th May, 2016.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the examination before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of JKPSC online Application Form complete in all respects is 09th June, 2016.
- Last date for submission of bank challan / fee is 10th June, 2016.
- Candidates will also be required to submit in person or by the registered / speed post a hard copy of the downloaded online application form, alongwith copy of the bank challan duly stamped by the J&K Bank Branch concerned and the Eligibility Certificate from the concerned Competent Authority within five days after depositing fee, in the Office of the Public Service Commission at Reshamgarh Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu or Solina, Srinagar as the case may be.
- Jammu and Kashmir Puublic Service Commission Commission will not be responsible for any postal / courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
Jammu and Kashmir PSC Important Dates 2016
- Date of commencement for submission of JKPSC online applications : 19th May, 2016
- Last date for submission of Jammu and Kashmir PSC online applications : 09th June, 2016
- Last date for submission of fee / bank challan : 10th June, 2016
- Tentative date of JKPSC Examination : 04th July, 2016