Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2015 for Soil Conservation Assistant & Photo Interpreter
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission,
Jammu & Kashmir PSC applications on prescribed form are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic qualification and age for the posts indicated in the table below in Soil & Water Conservation Department ( Forest, Environment and Ecology Department ) as per the category-wise break-up.
Discipline-wise / category-wise break-up of posts.
|Item No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||SLC||Total|
|218||Soil Conservation Assistant||9300-34800 GP-4400||01||01||01||-||-||-||03|
|219||Photo Interpreter||9300-34800 GP-4300||-||01||-||-||-||-||01|
1. Prescribed Qualification for JKPSC Jobs 2015
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Soil Conservation Assistant||B.Sc. Agriculture or B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering or M.Sc. Botany|
|Photo Interpreter||B.Sc. Agriculture or M.Sc. Botany|
2. Having Age as on _1st January 2015 not :
- below 18 years; and
- 40 years in case of Open merit.
- 43 years in case of SC / ST / RBA / ALC / SLC candidates.
- 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service
Note : In terms of the Government Order No. 102-GAD of 2007 dated 27.01.2007, the Contractual appointees shall be deemed to be in-service candidates so far as the upper age limit for direct recruitment to Government Service is concerned provided they subsist in contractual appointment as on the date of issue of advertisement.
Note : Over-aged candidates having exceptional qualification relevant to the concerned subject may also apply at their own risk and responsibility without prejudice to the right of the JKPSC Commission to reject their Application Form : Provided that over-aged candidates, shall not be considered when other eligible candidates are otherwise available.
3. Application Forms for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2015 :
- Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar / Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on cash payment of 500/- ( excluding processing charges of 10/- ) in respect of General Category candidates and 250/- ( excluding processing charges of 10/- )in respect of Category candidates through the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Solina, Srinagar / Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.
- The OMR Application Forms should be filled up neatly, correctly and completely. A copy of passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer should be pasted at the relevant place / space in the JKPSC Application Form.
- The Application Form for JKPSC complete in all respects should be photo-copied. The photocopies of the certificates / testimonials be attached with photocopy of the Application Form. The OMR Application Form together with the photocopy of the Application Form and enclosures be submitted to the Commission office in the envelope provided by the Jammu & Kashmir PSC Commission along with the Application Form. Please note that the JKPSC application form on which correction fluid is applied shall be rejected outrightly.
- The Application Forms complete in all respects must reach the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar / Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on or before the last date in an envelope provided by the JKPSC Commission alongwith the Application Form.
- The JKPSC Commission will, in no case, be responsible for non-receipt of their Application Forms or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No applications received after cut off date will be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications shall be deemed to have been rejected. Applicants should, therefore, ensure that their applications reach the Commission office on or before 15.06.2015.
- The in-service candidates shall have the certificate from the Head of the Office recorded in the format given at the end of the Scannable Application Form and submit the application form in the Commission office by or on the last date prescribed above. A photocopy of the said application form shall be routed through their appointing authority.
4. Other Information / Instructions for JKPSC Vacancies 2015
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the JKPSC advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications prescribed for the post. No enquiry for advice as to the eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Further, the summoning of candidates for interview shall convey no assurance, whatsoever, that they will be selected. Appointment order of the selected candidates will be issued by the Government in accordance with the availability of vacancies.
- Save as otherwise provided, in any other Act, Rules, or Regulations in force, where the Commission considers that the number of candidates who have applied for the post to be filled by direct recruitment, on the basis of interview, is large and it is not convenient, or possible, for the JKPSC Commission to interview all the candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, to a reasonable limit as provided in rule 40 of J&K Public Service Commission ( Business & Procedure Rules ) 1980 by short listing in the manner as indicated below :
- Short listing through a written Screening Test Where the number of applicants exceeds 350 against posts not exceeding 100 and where the number of applicants is more than 3 times against vacancies exceeding 100, the short listing in the proportion of 1 (post) : 3 (applicants) shall be done through a Written Screening Test.
- Short listing by other methods When the number of applicants for posts upto 100 is 350 or less, the short listing shall be done in the proportion indicated in the sub joined table on the basis of :
- Percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination; and
- Higher qualification, if any, in the relevant subject.
i For 1-5 post Five times the number of posts ii For 6-10 posts Four times the number of posts subject to a minimum of 25. iii For 11 –100 posts Three times subject to a minimum of 40.
- The marks secured by the candidates in the screening test shall not be taken into account for determining the final order of merit.
- The place of interview / centre for screening test once chosen by the candidate shall not be changed.
- Selection of the candidates shortlisted for the interview shall be made in accordance with rule 51 of J&K Public Service Commission.
- The summoning of candidates for interview conveys no assurance, whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- The candidate must be healthy and physically fit. If selected he / she shall be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as the Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the result of their applications in due course of time and any interim enquiries about the result are, therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission shall not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection for interview / appointment.
- Canvassing, in any form, shall disqualify a candidate.
Important Notes for JKPSC Job Vacancies 2015
- Candidate must read the detailed instructions before filling up of the form. He / She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidate for being called for the interview. Application not filled correctly and as per the instructions is liable to be rejected and the responsibility of such rejection would be on the candidate himself / herself. The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Copies of the certificates should be attached in support of the information given in the form, where necessary. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the JKPSC 2015 Application Form.
- Fee amount is payable in the shape of Bank Draft drawn from J&K Bank Limited only or by cash at J&K Bank counters opened in P.S.C Offices both at Jammu / Srinagar. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- Applications should be sent / delivered to the Secretary J&K Public Service Commission Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Solina, Srinagar.
- For any query visit the Commission’s Website ( www. jkpsc.nic.in )
- Moreover, in case of clarification, the candidates should mention the Notification No., Item No. and Bar Code No. of the Application Form along with specific information to be sought.