Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2013 for Pathologist, Nutritionist
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Resham Garh Colony,
Website : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in
1. Jammu and Kashmir PSC 2013 applications on prescribed form are invited ( from the permanent residents of the J&K State only ) for the posts of Pathologist & Nutritionist, Fisheries Department in Forest Department as per category-wise breakup, Pay scale, educational qualification and age limit given below which should reach the Commission Office J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground, Srinagar on or before 22.03.2013.
|Item No.||Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||Total|
Pay Scale for JKPSC Pathologist & Nutritionist 2013 : 9300 – 34800 with Grade pay of 4800.
JKPSC Pathologist 2013 Essential Qualification : M.Sc in Animal Pathology from a recognized University / Institute.
JKPSC Nutritionist 2013 Essential Qualification : M.Sc in Animal Nutrition from a recognized University / Institute.
JKPSC Pathologist & Nutritionist 2013 Age Limit
Age as on _1st January 2013
Minimum = 18 Years,
Maximum = 37 Years,
Physically Handicapped = 39 years,
RBA / SC / ST / ALC / SLC = 40 years,
In-service candidates = 40 years,
Ex-serviceman = 48 years.
2. JKPSC Pathologist & Nutritionist 2013 Application Forms
- Application forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground Srinagar on cash payment of 500/- ( excluding processing charges of 10/ ) in respect of General Category candidates and 250/- ( Excluding processing charges of 10/- ) in respect of category candidates through the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Polo Ground, Srinagar / Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
- The OMR Application forms should neatly and correctly be filled in. A copy of passport size photograph should be pasted at the relevant space in the application form and duly attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- The application form complete in all respects should be photo-copied. The photocopies of the certificates / testimonials be attached with photocopy of the application form. The OMR application form together with the photocopy of the application form and enclosures be submitted to the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission office in the envelope provided by the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission along with the application form.Note : Application form on which correction fluid is applied, shall be out rightly rejected.
3. The application forms complete in all respects must reach to the following address on or before the last date i.e 22.03.2013 in an envelope provided by the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission alongwith the application form. In case the last date is declared a public holiday, then the last date for receipt of application forms shall be the next working day.
J&K Public Service Commission,
Resham Ghar Colony,
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground,
Note : Candidates should clearly note that the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission will, in no case, be responsible for non-receipt of their application forms or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No application received after 22.03.2013 will be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications shall be deemed to have been rejected. Applicant should, therefore, ensure that their applications reach the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission’s office on or before 22.03.2013.
Note : The in-service candidates shall submit their application forms after a certificate from the Head of the Office is to be recorded in the format given at the end of the scanable application form and submit a photocopy of scanable application form through their appointing authority.
4. Certificates to be attached with the photocopy of the Application form attested true copies of the following certificates are to be attached with the photo copy of the application form :
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate Prescribed for the Post.
- Marks certificate of all semesters.
- Result Notification of M.Sc Degree.
- Valid Category certificate as per SRO 294 dated 21.10.2005 as amended from time to time and read with other relevant SRO’s.
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates, Disability Certificate on the prescribed format.
5. Candidates who Claim to Possess :
If candidates are in possession of the following certificates / testimonials, attach the photo-copies of the same should be attached with the Application form for claiming any benefit at the time of interview as prescribed in rule 51 of J&K PSC ( Business & Procedure ) Rules, 1980.
- Distinction in NCC activities ( Holder of grade ‘C’ Certificate ).
- Distinction in sports ( Certificate by Secretary, J&K Sports Council to be an outstanding sports person in terms of J&K ( Appointment of Outstanding Sports Persons ) Rules, 1998 ).
- Experience against the post in a Govt. / Govt. recognized institution including the institutions authorized by ICAR / ICVR / AICTE ( Certified by the Head of Institution and in case of private institutions to be countersigned by the District / Divisional / State authority of the concerned Government Department and / or Director College Development Council / authorized Officer of the University granting affiliation, as the case may be ). The weight-age shall be calculated at 0.25 points for every completed three months should also attach attested copies of the above certificates / testimonials with the Application form for claiming any benefit at the time of interview as prescribed in rule 51 of J&K PSC ( Business & Procedure ) rules, 1980. The last date for receipt of JKPSC applications 2013 as indicated above i.e 22.03.2013 shall, for all purposes be the cut off date for determining the eligibility. Experience / improvement in the qualification / marks / additional qualification / distinction in sports / Games / NCC, if any, acquired by the candidate after the last date fixed for receipt of applications, shall not be taken into account nor given any credit.
6. Other Information / Instructions
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the Jammu Kashmir PSC post and other conditions stipulated in the JKPSC 2013 advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess, at least the essential qualifications prescribed for the JKPSC 2013 post. No enquiry for advice as to the eligibility will be entertained.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for JKPSC interview 2013. Further, the summoning of candidates for Jammu & Kashmir PSC interview shall convey no assurance, whatsoever, that they will be selected. Appointment order of the selected candidates will be issued by the Government in accordance with the availability of vacancies.
- Save as otherwise provided, in any other act, Rules, or Regulations in force, where the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission considers that the number of candidates who have applied for the JKPSC post 2013 to be filled by direct recruitment, on the basis of interview, is large and it is not convenient, or possible, for the Jummu Kashmir Public Service Commission to interview all the candidates, the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for JKPSC interview 2013, to a reasonable limit as provided in rule 40 of J&K Public Service Commission ( Business & Procedure Rules ) 1980 by shortlisting in the manner as indicated below :
- Short listing through a written screening test where the number of applicants exceeds 350 against posts not exceeding 100 and where the number of applicants is more than 3 times against vacancies exceeding 100, the short listing in the proportion of 1 ( post ) : 3 ( applicants ) shall be done through a written screening test.
- Short listing by other methods when the number of applicants for posts upto 100 is 350 or less, the short listing shall be done in the proportion indicated in the sub joined table on the basis of :
- Percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination; and
- Higher qualification, if any, in the relevant subject.
i For 1 - 5 post Five times the number of posts ii For 6 - 10 posts Four times the number of posts subject to a minimum of 25. iii For 11 - 100 posts Three times subject to a minimum of 40.
Provided that, if the degree awarded for the minimum academic qualification prescribed for a post does not indicate the merit achieved by the holder in terms of grade or marks, and the applicants competing for the posts are more than the number required to be shortlisted as per table above, the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission shall carry out short listing by a written screening test.Provided further that the candidate (s) who have secured marks equal to those secured by the last candidate, shall also be called for the interview over and above the number of candidates short listed according to ii(a) and ii(b) above.
In a situation, when a reserved category candidate secures, merit equal to or above the cut off merit, in open category, such candidates shall also be called for Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission interview in the respective category.
Weightage for merit in the qualifying examination shall be 90% and for higher qualification in the relevant subject up to 10%.
- The marks secured by the candidates in the screening test shall not be taken into for determining the final order of merit.
- The place of interview / centre for screening test once chosen by the candidate shall not be changed in any case at later stage.
- Selections of the candidates shortlisted for the interview shall be made in accordance with rule 51 of J&K Public Service Commission as notified vide Notification No.PSC/Ex/11 dated 30.03.2011.
- The summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be having sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as the Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the result of their applications in due course of time and any interim enquiries about the result are, therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission shall not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection for interview / appointment.
- Canvassing, in any form, shall disqualify a candidate.
- Candidate must read the detailed instructions before filling up of the form. He / She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidate for being called for the interview. Application not filled correctly and as per the instructions is liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself / herself. The Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Copies of the certificates should be attached in support of the information given in the form, where necessary. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the Application form.
- Fee amount is payable in the shape of Bank Draft drawn from J&K Bank Limited only or by cash at J&K Bank counters opened in P.S.C Offices both at Jammu / Srinagar. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- Applications should be sent / delivered to the Secretary J&K Public Service Commission Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground Srinagar.
- For any query visit the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission’s website ( www.jkpsc.nic.in & jkpsc.org ) or Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission’s facilitation centre at Jammu / Srinagar or dial Number 2566710 ( Jmu ) and 2455089 ( Sgr ).
- Moreover, in case of clarification, the candidates should mention the Notification No., Item No. and Bar Code No. of the application form along with specific information to be sought.