Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2016 for Medical Officer ( Ayurvedic )
Resham Ghar Colony,
It is for information of all the eligible candidates who have applied for the posts of Medical Officer (Allopathic)in response to Notification No. 08- PSC (DR-P) OF 2016 dt:19.03.2016 & Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) in response to Notification No. 02-PSC (DR-P) of 2016dt: 04.02.2016 in Health & Medical Education Department that the Written test for shortlisting of candidates shall be conducted as per program given below at Jammu and Srinagar :-
|Jammu & Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Written Exam Date 2016||28th August, 2016|
Name of the Discipline :
- Medical Officer
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)
Date & Time of Screening Test : 10th July, 2016 (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.)
J&K PSC admit Cards are already available on the website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in. However, those candidates who will not be able to download their Admit Cards upto 05th July, 2016 may approach the Commission office Jammu/Srinagar.
- Only those candidates should appear in the Screening test, who fulfill the eligibility prescribed for the post as mentioned in the above Notification. However, permission to appear in the Written test is purely provisional subject to further verification of their documents at any stage of selection process.
- The candidature of such candidates shall be rejected at any stage of process of
selection, who are found to have misrepresented or concealed the material facts having a bearing in his/their eligibility.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission applications are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic qualification and age for the posts of Medical Officer ( Ayurvedic ) in Health & Medical Education Department as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below.
The post of Medical Officer ( Ayurvedic ) carry the pay scale of 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of 5400.
Jammu and Kashmir PSC Important Details
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 06th February, 2016.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 06th March, 2016.
- Last date for submission of fee / bank challan is 07th March, 2016.
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located either at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu or Solina, Srinagar as the case may be.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal / courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
Jammu and Kashmir PSC Medical Officer ( Ayurvedic ) in Health & Medical Education Department :
|Item. No.||Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||SLC||Total|
|1.||Medical Officer ( Ayurvedic )||25||09||03||05||02||01||45|
Prescribed Qualification for JKPSC Recruitment 2016
Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Recognized by CCIM :
1. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment Age as on 1st January 2016 :
- Minimum = 18 Years
- Maximum = 40 Years
- Physically handicapped candidates = 42 Years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories = 43 Years
- Candidates in Government Service ( in respect of candidates already working in H&ME Department ) = 45 Years
- Ex-serviceman = 48 Years
2. Jammu and Kashmir PSC Scheme of Selection : The scheme of selection shall be notified separately.
3. JKPSC Examination Fee 2016
After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below :-
- General Category = 510.00
- Reserved Categories = 260.00
The total amount of fee payable shall include 05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
4. Centre of Jammu and Kashmir PSC Examination 2016
- Jammu and Kashmir PSC Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
- The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
5. Jammu and Kashmir PSC Online Application Form
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission online applications are given herein below :
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in of the Commission. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg). Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB.
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts / particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields / data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the cancel button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission alongwith other requisite documents.
- Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted / entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement Notification.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Revised Admit Cards shall be available on the website of www.jkpsc.nic.in Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission from 25th August, 2016.
6. JKPSC 2016 Important Dates
- Date of commencement for submission of JKPSC online applications : 06th February, 2016
- Last date for submission of Jammu and Kashmir PSC online applications : 06th March, 2016
- Last date for submission of Jammu and Kashmir PSC fee / bank challan : 07th March, 2016