Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2016 for Lecturers
Resham Ghar Colony,
Jammu – 180001.
Website : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in.
Email : email@example.com.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic / professional qualifications and age for the post of Lecturer Periodontics in Indra Gandhi Government Dental College, Jammu / Government Dental College, Srinagar ( Health & Medical Education Department ) as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below :-
Category wise breakup of the Posts :-
( Indra Gandhi Government Dental College, Jammu ) IInd Special Drive
|Item.No.||Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||SLC||Total|
|( Government Dental College. Srinagar ) IInd Special Drive
|074||Lecturer Prosthodontics including Dental Material.||-||01||-||-||-||-||01|
1. Prescribed Qualification for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2016
Item No. : 073 to 075
Qualification for JKPSC Recruitment 2016 : Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by the Dental Council of India.
Experience : 02 years Teaching Experience as Registrar / Demonstrator / Tutor.
2. Age as on 1st January 2016 :
- Minimum = 18 Years
- Maximum = 40 years
- Candidates already in-service = 40 years
- Physically Challenged candidates = 42 Years
- Candidates belongingto RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories = 43 years
- Ex-serviceman = 48 Years
Note : Over-aged candidates having exceptional qualification relevant to the concerned subject may also apply at their own risk and responsibility without prejudice to the right of the Commission to reject their Application Form.
3. Jammu and Kashmir PSC Scheme of Selection : The scheme of selection shall be notified separately.
4. JKPSC Examination Fee :
After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below :-
- General Category = 505.00
- Reserved Categories = 255.00
The total amount of fee payable shall include 5/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
5. Centre of Jammu Kashmir PSC Examination :
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Sservice Commission Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
- The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
6. The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below :-
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.ikpsc.nic.in of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.ikpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in [x.jpeg,*.jpg). / Size of the photograph ( passport size ) and signature must be between 10kB to 20k8.
- By clicking on "SUBMIT" button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts / particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on "SUBMIT" button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields / data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the cancel button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of |ammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment echallan duly authenticated by the bank with [a) branch name & code no and (b) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission alongwith other requisite documents as and when demanded by the Commission.
- Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted / entertained after cut-off date fixed.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Jammu and Kashmir PSC Important Details :
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 30th April, 2016.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 30th May, 2016.
- Last date for depositing of fee through bank challan is 31st May, 2016.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information my lead to rejection of online application form.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement in terms of eligibility. They are also advised to satisfli themselves before filing online application that they possess at least the essential qualifications prescribed for post[s). The Commission shall not entertain any enquiry regarding the eligibility.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printout of their online application(s) or any other document including bank challan.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to send self-attested copies of documents / relevant certificates in support of their claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission along with photocopy of online application form.
JKPSC Examination Schedule 2016
- The post carry the pay scale of 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of 4300
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications : 30th April, 2016
- Last date for submission of online applications : 30th May, 2016
- Last date for depositing of fee through bank challan : 31st May, 2016