Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Professor
Srinagar – 190001.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic / professional qualifications and age for the posts of Assistant Professor in different disciplines of Super specialty, Government Medical College, Srinagar ( Health & Medical Education Department ) as per the categorywise break-up tabulated below :-
Category wise breakup of JKPSC Posts :-
( Assistant Professor Super Specialty Hospital, GMC Srinagar )
|Item No.||Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||SLC||Total|
|077||Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery||01||-||-||-||-||-||01|
|080||Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery||01||-||-||-||-||-||01|
|082||Physical Medicine & Rehabilitaion||01||-||-||-||-||-||01|
1. JKPSC Prescribed Qualification
Item No. 076 : Qualification
M.Ch. ( Surgical Gastroenterology ) / DNB ( Surgical Gastroenterology )
M.S. ( Surgery ) or DNB ( surgery ) having 03 years teaching experience as Lecturer from a Medical College or a teaching Medical Institution as recognized by Medical Council of India.
Item No. 077 : Qualification
M.Ch. ( Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ) / M.Ch. ( Plastic Surgery ) / DNB ( Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery) ) / DNB ( Plastic Surgery )
Item No. 078 : Qualification
M.Ch ( Neuro Surgery ) / DNB ( Neuro Surgery )
Item No. 079 : Qualification
M.Ch. ( Surgical Oncology ) / DNB ( Surgical Oncology )
M.S. ( Surgery ) or DNB ( surgery ) or M.S. ( E.N.T ) or DNB ( ENT ) or M.S. ( Orthopedics ) or DNB ( Orthopedics ) or M.D. ( Obst & Gynae. ) or DNB. ( Obst & Gynae. ) having 03 years teaching experience as Lecturer from a Medical College or a teaching Medical Institution as recognized by Medical Council of India.
Item No. 080 : Qualification
M.Ch. ( Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery ) / M.Ch. ( Cardiac Surgery ) / M.Ch ( Vascular Surgery ) / M.Ch. ( Thoracic Surgery ) / DNB ( Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery ) / DNB ( Cardio Surgery )
Item No. 081 : Qualification
M.Ch. ( Surgery ) / DNB ( Surgery )
M.S. ( Orthopedics ) or DNB ( Orthopedics ) having 03 years teaching experience as Lecturer from a Medical College or a teaching Medical Institution as recognized by Medical Council of India.
Item No. 082 : Qualification
MD. ( P.M.R. ) / M.D. ( Medicine ) / DNB ( Medicine ) with Diploma in PMR / M.S. ( General Surgery ) / DNB ( General Surgery ) / M.S. ( Orthopedics ) / DNB ( Orthopedics ) having 08 years teaching experience out of which having 03 years teaching experience as lecturer from a Medical College or a teaching Medical Institute as recognized by Medical Council of India.
2. Jammu and Kashmir PSC Age as on 1st January, 2016 :
- Minimum = 18 Years
- Maximum = 40 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates = 42 years
- Candidates belonging to RBA / SC / ST / ALC / SLC categories = 43 years
- Candidates in Government Service ( in respect of candidates already working in H&ME Department ) = 45 years
- Ex-serviceman = 48 years
- Candidates ( Doctors ) with Super Specialty qualification only = 52 years
- In terms of the Government Order No. 102-GAD of 2007 dated 27.01.2007, the Contractual appointees shall be deemed to be in-service candidates so far as the upper age limit for direct recruitment to Government Service is concerned provided they subsist in contractual appointment as on the date of issue of advertisement.
- Over-aged candidates having exceptional qualification relevant to the concerned subject may also apply at their own risk and responsibility without prejudice to the right of the Commission to reject their Application Form :
- In terms of Government Order No.72-HME of 2014 dated 30.1.2014 the Government has waved off the requirement of two years special training in particular specialty existed in Schedule II of Government Order No.181-HME of 2011 dated 15.3.2011.
3. Scheme of Jammu and Kashmir PSC Selection : The scheme of selection shall be notified separately.
4. JKPSC Examination Fee :
After successful submission of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission online form, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter – alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below :-
- General Category = 505.00
- Reserved Categories = 255.00
The total amount of fee payable shall include 05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
5. Centre of Jammu and Kashmir PSC Examination :
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
- The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
6. The necessary instructions regarding filling up of Jammu and Kashmir PSC online applications are given herein below :-
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in of the Commission. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in ( *.jpeg,*.jpg ). Size of the photograph ( passport size ) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB.
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts / particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields / data filled are / is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the cancel button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission alongwith other requisite documents. Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted / entertained after cut-off date fixed.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
7. Certificates to be attached with the photocopy of JKPSC online application form.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate Prescribed for the Post.
- Result Notification of MS / MD / DNB / MCH.
- Registration certificates from concerned competent authority.
- Valid Category certificate as per SRO 294 dated 21.10.2005 as amended from time to time and read with other relevant SRO’s.
- For Physically Challenged Candidates, Disability Certificate on the prescribed format.
8. JKPSC Important Details:
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 18th May, 2016.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 18th June, 2016.
- Last date for depositing of fee through bank challan is 20th June, 2016.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information my lead to rejection of online application form.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement in terms of eligibility. They are also advised to satisfy themselves before filing online application that they possess at least the essential qualifications prescribed for post(s). The Commission shall not entertain any enquiry regarding the eligibility.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located either at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu or Solina, Srinagar as the case may be.
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any postal / courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
JKPSC Important Dates :
- The post carry the pay scale of 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of 6600
- Date of commencement for submission of JKPSC online applications = 18th May, 2016
- Last date for submission of JKPSC online applications = 18th June, 2016
- Last date for depositing of fee through bank challan = 20th June, 2016