Jammu and Kashmir PSC Departmental Exam 2014 for Secretariat Assistant Course ( SAC )
Jammu and Kashmir PSC invites applications from the eligible candidates desirous of appearing in the Departmental Examination the details of which are given here under :
|Item No.||Name of Departmental Examination|
|1.||Secretariat Assistant Course ( SAC ) Examination in accordance with the provisions laid down in Govt. Order No.3-ARI of 1993 dated 05.01.1993 read with Govt. Order No.4-ARI of 1998 dated 27.02.1998 and J&K Public Service Commission ( Conduct of Examination ) Rules, 2005.|
|2.||Foundation Course Examination ( Secretariat Assistants Training Course ) in accordance with the provisions laid down in G.O. No.238-GAD of 2010 dated 15.02.2010 and J&K Public Service Commission ( Conduct of Examination ) Rules, 2005.|
1. How to obtain the Application Form for JKPSC SAC Departmental Exam 2014 :
The Scanable Application Form for JKPSC SAC 2014 along with a “Dummy Application Form” and a List indicating the Code Numbers of various Examinations can be obtained from :
a) The Office of J&K Public Service Commission at Srinagar / Jammu against a cash payment of 100/- as the cost of JKPSC Scanable Application Form and processing charges of 10/- to be paid at J&K Bank Counters set up in the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Offices at Srinagar and Jammu.
- The JKPSC SAC Online Application Forms 2014 will be available for sale w.e.f. 19.11.2013.
- Last date for receipt of Application Forms for JKPSC SAC Departmental Exam 2014 is 09.12.2013.
- Tentative Date of JKPSC SAC Departmental Examination 2014 01.01.2014.
2. How to fill up the Scanable Application Form for JKPSC SAC 2014 : Before filling up of the ( OMR ) Scanable Application Form, the candidate should carefully go through the “Dummy Application Form” and the Code List of various Departmental Examinations in JKPSC 2014 enclosed with the Dummy Application Form. The Application Form for JKPSC should be filled up very neatly, correctly and carefully after selecting the appropriate codes from the code list against each item, wherever applicable.
3. Submission of Scanable JKPSC SAC 2014 Application Forms : The JKPSC SAC Application Forms complete in all respects have to be submitted in the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Office at Srinagar / Jammu in the “Special Envelope” supplied by the Commission for the purpose or mailed by registered post to the address of Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission, Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground, Srinagar before the last date i.e 09.12.2013.
4. Examination Fee for JKPSC SAC Departmental Exam 2014 : The Scanable Application Form should be accompanied by a fee of 400/- per paper ( excluding the processing charges ) to be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Srinagar / Jammu.
Note : Candidates should submit their JKPSC SAC 2014 application forms along with “Eligibility Certificate” recorded therein, by the Competent Authority.
5. Last Date for Receipt of JKPSC SAC Departmental Exam Application Forms 2014 :
The Scanable Application Forms shall be received at the counters set up for the purpose in JKPSC Commission Offices located at Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground, Srinagar on all working days ( Monday to Friday ) from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. up to 09.12.2013 which shall be the last date. Applications for JKPSC 2014 received through Speed post / Courier services of any type shall be treated as having been received “By Hand” at the Commission’s counter. Applications received after the above date will not be entertained under any circumstances and all such applications will be deemed to have been rejected.
Note : The candidates should, therefore, ensure that their Application Forms reach the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Office on or before the prescribed last date. In case the last date is declared a public holiday then the last date for, receipt of Application Forms shall be the next working day.
6. Incomplete / deficient application forms shall not be entertained.
Important Note for JKPSC SAC Departmental Exam 2014
- Candidates must go through the dummy Application Form as well as the code list before filling up of the form. He / She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that no item of application form for JKPSC 2014 is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility of the candidate for being admitted to the JKPSC Departmental examination. Application forms not filled correctly and as per the instructions are liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself / herself. The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Fee amount be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Jammu / Srinagar.
- Application forms for JKPSC SAC 2014 should be sent / delivered to the following address :
Controller of Examinations,
J&K Public Service Commission,
Jammu / Polo Ground,
- For any query visit the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission’s Website www.jkpsc.nic.in or Commission’s facilitation centre at Jammu / Srinagar or dial Number 2566710 ( Jammu ) and 2486113 ( Srinagar ).
6. Centres of JKPSC SAC Departmental Examination 2014 : The JKPSC Examination will be held at different centers located in Jammu and Srinagar cities. However, the allotment of centers shall be at the sole discretion of the JKPSC Commission.
7. Correspondence with the JKPSC Commission : The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- If a candidate does not receive the Admission Certificate or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination 15 days before the conduct of examination, he / she should at once contact the Commission’s office at Polo Ground, Srinagar / Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu for obtaining a duplicate copy of Admission Certificate.
- Change in address, if any, should be communicated to the Commission at the earliest. Although the Commission would make every effort to take account of such changes, it cannot accept any responsibility in this regard.
Important : All correspondence with the J&K Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars :
- Name and year of the examination;
- Full name of the candidate ( in Block letters ) with parentage; and
- Complete postal address as given in the application.
8. The candidates should also note that their admission at all the stages of examination will be provisional and subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions.