Jammu and Kashmir PSC Departmental Exam 2014 for IAS Probationers 2014
Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Applications are invited from the eligible candidates desirous of taking the Departmental Examination the details of which are given here under :
|Item No.||Name of Departmental Examination|
|1.||IAS ( Probationers ) Examination in accordance with the rules and syllabus sanctioned vide SRO 455 dated 15.11.1968 and J&K Public Service Commission ( Conduct of Examination ) Rules, 2005.|
1. How to Obtain the JKPSC IAS Application Form 2014 :
The Scanable Application Form along with a “Dummy Application Form” and a List indicating the Code Numbers of various Examinations can be obtained from :
- The Office of J & K Public Service Commission at Jammu / Srinagar against a cash payment of 100/- as the cost of Scanable Application Form and processing charges of 10/- to be paid at J & K Bank Counters set up in the Jammu Public Service Commission Office at Jammu / Srinagar.
The Application Forms will be available for sale w.e.f. 15.05.2014 Last date for receipt of application forms is 30.05.2014 The tentative date of Examination is 09.06.2014
2. How to Fill up the Scanable Application Form : Before filling up of the ( OMR ) Scanable Application Form, the candidate should carefully go through the “Instructions” and the Code List of various Departmental Examinations enclosed with the “Dummy Application Form”. The Application Form should be filled up very neatly, correctly and carefully after selecting the appropriate codes from the code list against each item, wherever applicable.
3. Submission of Scanable Application Forms : The Application Forms complete in all respects have to be submitted in the Commission Office at Jammu / Srinagar in the “Special Envelope” supplied by the J&K Public Service Commission for the purpose or mailed by registered post to the following address before the last date notified for the purpose. :
Controller of Examinations,
J & K Public Service Commission,
Jammu / Polo Ground,
4. JKPSC IAS Examination Fee 2014 :
The Scanable Application Form should be accompained by a fee of 400/- per paper to be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Jammu / Srinagar.
Note : Candidates should submit their application forms along with “Eligibility Certificate” recorded therein, by the Competent Authority i.e. respective Administrative Secretary.
5. Last Date for Receipt of JKPSC IAS Application Forms 2014 : The Scanable Application Forms shall be received at the counters set up for the purpose in Commission Offices located at Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground, Srinagar on all working days ( Monday to Friday ) from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. up to 30.05.2014 which shall be the last date. Applications received through Speed post / Courier services of any type shall be treated as having been received “By Hand” at the Commission’s counter. Incomplete / deficient Application Forms shall not be entertained and, if received, through any means, shall be deemed to have been rejected ab – intio.
Note : The candidates should, therefore, ensure that their Application Forms reach the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Office on or before the prescribed last date. In case the last date is declared a public holiday then the last date for, receipt of Application Forms shall be the next working day.
- Candidates must go through the dummy application form as well as the code list before filling up of the form. He / she must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that no item of application form is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility of the candidate for being admitted to the examination. Application forms not filled correctly and as per the instructions are liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself / herself. The Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Fee amount be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Jammu / Srinagar.
- Application forms should be sent / delivered to the Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission, Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground, Srinagar.
- For any query visit the Commission’s website www.jkpsc.nic.in or Commission’s facilitation centre at Jammu / Srinagar or dial number 2486113 ( Srinagar ) and 2566533 ( Jammu ).
6. JKPSC IAS Exam Centre 2014 : The JKPSC IAS Examination 2014 will be held at different centers located in Srinagar and Jammu cities. However, the allotment of centers shall be at the sole discretion of the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission.
7. Correspondence with the J&K Public Service Commission : The Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- If a candidate does not receive the Admission Certificate or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination 15 days before the commencement of the examination, he / she should at once contact the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission’s office at Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground, Srinagar for obtaining a duplicate copy of Admission Certificate.
- Change in address, if any, should be communicated to the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission at the earliest. Although the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission would make every effort to take account of such changes, it cannot accept any responsibility in this regard.
All correspondence with the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars :
- Name and year of the examination.
- Full name of the candidate ( in Block letters ) with parentage; and
- Complete postal address as given in the application.
9. The candidates should also note that their admission at all the stages of examination will be provisional and subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions.