Jammu and Kashmir PSC Departmental Exam 2014 for Assistant Engineer ( Accounts )
Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission 2014 applications are invited from the eligible candidates desirous of appearing in the Departmental Examination for Assistant Engineer ( Accounts Examination ) in accordance with the provisions laid down in J&K Engineers ( Accounts Examination ) Rules, 1973 and J&K Public Service Commission ( Conduct of Examinations ) Rules, 2005.
1. How to obtain the JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2014 Application Form : The scanable Application Form along with a “Dummy Application Form” and a list indicating the code numbers of various examinations can be obtained from :
- The Office of J&K Public Service Commission at Srinagar / Jammu against a cash payment of 100/- as the cost of scanable application form and processing charges of 10/- to be paid at J&K Bank Counters set up in the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Offices at Srinagar and Jammu.
The JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2014 application forms will be available for sale w.e.f. : 19.11.2013
Last Date for Receipt of JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2014 Application Forms is : 09.12.2013
Tentative Date of JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2014 Examination : 01.01.2014
2. How to fill up the Scanable Application Form : Before filling up of the ( OMR ) Scanable Application Form, the candidate should carefully go through the “Instructions” and the code list of various JKPSC 2014 Departmental Examinations enclosed with the “Dummy Application Form”. The JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2014 Application Form should be filled up very neatly, correctly and carefully after selecting the appropriate codes from the code list against each item, wherever applicable.
3. Submission of Scanable Application Forms : The JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2014 Application Forms complete in all respects have to be submitted in the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Office at Srinagar / Jammu in the “Special Envelope” supplied by the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission for the purpose or mailed by registered post to the Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission, Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground, Srinagar before the last date notified for the purpose.
4. JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2014 Examination Fee : The Scanable Application Form should be accompanied by a fee of 400/- per paper to be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Srinagar / Jammu.
Candidates should submit their application forms along with “Eligibility Certificate” recorded therein, by the Competent Authority viz. Executive Engineer / Deputy Director.
5. Last Date for Receipt of JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2014 Application Forms :
The Scanable Application Forms shall be received at the counters set up for the purpose in Commission Offices located at Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground, Srinagar on all working days ( Monday to Friday ) from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. up to 09.12.2013 which shall be the last date. Applications received through Speed post / Courier services of any type shall be treated as having been received “By Hand” at the Commission’s counter. Incomplete / deficient Application Forms shall not be entertained and, if received, through any means, shall be deemed to have been rejected ab-intio.
Note : The candidates should, therefore, ensure that their Application Forms reach the Commission Office on or before the prescribed last date. In case the last date is declared a public holiday then the last date for, receipt of JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2014 Application Forms shall be the next working day.
- Candidates must go through the dummy Application Form as well as the code list before filling up of the form. He / She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that no item of application form is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility of the candidate for being admitted to the examination. Application forms not filled correctly and as per the instructions are liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself / herself. The Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Fee amount be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Srinagar / Jammu.
- Application forms should be sent / delivered to the Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground, Srinagar / Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
- For any query visit the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission’s website www.jkpsc.nic.in or Commission’s facilitation centre at Srinagar / Jammu or dial Number 2486113 ( Srinagar ) and 2566533 ( Jammu ).
7. Centres of JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2014 Examination : The JKPSC Assistant Engineer 2014 Examination will be held at different centers located in Srinagar and Jammu cities. However, the allotment of centers shall be at the sole discretion of the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission.
8. Correspondence with the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission : The Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- If a candidate does not receive the Admission Certificate or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination 15 days before the commencement of the examination, he / she should at once contact the Commission’s office at Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground, Srinagar for obtaining a duplicate copy of Admission Certificate.
- Change in address, if any, should be communicated to the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission at the earliest. Although the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission would make every effort to take account of such changes, it cannot accept any responsibility in this regard.
Important : All correspondence with the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars :
- Name and year of the examination;
- Full name of the candidate (in Block letters) with parentage; and
- Complete postal address as given in the application.
9. The candidates should also note that their admission at all the stages of examination will be provisional and subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions.