Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission,
Resham Ghar Colony,
Website : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in
Important Note for J&K Preliminary Exam 2014 :
- The J & K Prelims Exam application Form ( OMR ) is an electronically Scanable document and should be handled and filled in very carefully after reading the instructions attached to the Application Form.
- No certificates / testimonials are required to be attached with the Application Form. Any false information furnished by the Candidate in the OMR Form shall render him / her ineligible besides making him / her liable for disciplinary proceedings.
- The Application Forms for JKPSC Combined Competitive Prelims Exam 2014 duly filled in should be submitted in the designated branches of J&K Bank listed in para 3 herein below by or before 12.06.2014. No Application Form shall be received in person or by post, by the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Schedule of Sale and Receipt of J&K Combined Competitive Preliminary Application Forms 2014
1. Sale of Application Forms for JKPSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination 2014 alongwith copy of SRO 387 dated 01.12.2008 as amended from time to time containing the syllabus for the examination ( Preliminary / Mains ) will commence from 12.05.2014.
Last date for receipt of Application Forms for JKPSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination : 12.06.2014.
Tentative Schedule of J & K Combined Competitive Preliminary Examinations 2014 :
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission proposes to conduct the Combined Competitive Preliminary and Main Examination as per the following schedules :
- Date of Preliminary Examination ( In two Sessions ) – 12.10.2014.
- Date of Commencement of Main Examination – 01.03.2015.
2. Applications, in prescribed forms are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for Preliminary Examination for the posts listed below in the pay scale of 9300 – 34800 PB-2 with grade pay of 4800 in the following services through Combined Competitive Examination in accordance with SRO 387 dated 01.12.2008 read with SRO 62 of 2014 dated 11.03.2014 :
|1.||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||20||06||02||04||01||-||33|
|2.||J & K Police ( G ) Service||09||03||01||02||01||-||16|
|3.||J & K Accounts ( G ) Service||02||-||-||-||-||-||02|
*Two posts in Junior Scale of the J&K Administrative Service is earmarked for selection of Physically challenged candidates through Horizontal Reservation in accordance with Govt. Order No.62-SW of 2001 dated 13.03.2001 read with Govt. Order No.108-SW of 2013 dated 01.04.2013 and Combined Competitive Examination Rules, 2008.
3. How to obtain and deposit the JKPSC Combined Competitive Prelims Exam Application Form 2014 : The candidates seeking admission to the Preliminary Examination can obtain the Application Forms along-with copy of SRO 387 dated 01.12.2008 as amended from time to time containing the syllabus for the examination, instructions for filling up of the Application Form, Acknowledgement Card and an Envelope for submitting the Application Forms, from the designated branches of the J&K Bank on cash payment as per following rates :
- 800/- ( Rupees Eight Hundred only inclusive of service charges of the Bank ) for Open Merit / General Category Candidates.
- 550/- ( Rupees Five hundred and fifty only inclusive of service charges of the Bank ) for SC, ST, RBA, LAC, Social Caste ( SLC ) and Physically Challenged ( PHC ) category candidates.
- The female candidates in BPL ( Below Poverty Line ) category can obtain the Application Form from the Bank free of cost on production of requisite document. The designated branches of the J&K Bank as per para 3 are as follows :
SSI Lal Chowk
Gole Mkt.,Karan Nagar
Parimpora ( Qamarwari )
Jawahar Nagar ( Main )
Polo View, Sgr
Kargil ( Main )
Hosp. Road, Shopian
Old Chowk Kupwara
New University Campus
Nai Basti, Satwari
Poonch ( Main )
Prithvi Raj Road, New Delhi.
J. Nagar Rajouri
The Application Forms, along-with copy of SRO 387 dated 01.12.2008 as amended from time to time containing the syllabus for the examination, shall be available at the above designated branches of J&K Bank on all working days during office hours up-to 11.06.2014. However, the candidates are advised to approach the Bank during the hours of Transaction at the Bank. No Application Form will be sold on 12.06.2014, which is the last date for receipt of applications.
In case the Application Forms are not available in a particular branch for any reasons, the candidates are advised to approach any other designated branch.
The duly filled in Application Forms can be deposited by the candidates at any of the above designated branches of the J&K Bank. No form shall be received by the office of the J&K PSC.