Jammu and Kashmir PSC Departmental Exam 2014 for Accounts Clerk Course ( ACC )
Jammu Kashmir PSC applications are invited from the eligible candidates desirous of appearing in the Departmental Examination the details of which are given here under :
|Item No.||Name of Departmental Examination|
|1.||Accounts Clerk Course Examination ( ACC ) in accordance with the provisions laid down in Government Order No. 249 of 1960 Dated 24-10-1960 and J&K Public Service Commission ( Conduct of Examinations ) rules, 2005.|
1. How to obtain the Application Form for JKPSC ACC 2014 : The Scanable Application Form along with a “Dummy Application Form” and a List indicating the Code Numbers of various Examinations can be obtained from :
a) The Office of J&K Public Service Commission at Srinagar / Jammu against a cash payment of 100/- as the cost of Scanable Application Form and processing charges of 10/- to be paid at J&K Bank Counters set up in the Commission Offices at Srinagar and Jammu.
- JKPSC Accounts Clerk Course application forms 2014 will be available for sale w.e.f. 25.11.2013.
- Last date for receipt of JKPSC ACC application forms is 16.12.2013
- Tentative JKPSC Accounts Clerk Course Date of Examination 13.01.2014
2. How to fill up the Scanable JKPSC ACC Application Form 2014 : Before filling up of the ( OMR ) Scanable Application Form, the candidate should carefully go through the “Instructions” and the Code List of various Departmental Examinations enclosed with the “Dummy Application Form”. The Application Form should be filled up very neatly, correctly and carefully after selecting the appropriate codes from the code list against each item, wherever applicable.
3. Submission of Scanable JKPSC ACC Application Forms 2014 : JKPSC Accounts Clerk Course Application Forms 2014 complete in all respects have to be submitted in the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Office at Srinagar / Jammu in the “Special Envelope” supplied by the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission for the purpose or mailed by registered post to the following address on or before the last date notified for the purpose.
Controller of Examinations,
J&K Public Service Commission,
Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar,
Jammu / Polo Ground,
4. JKPSC Accounts Clerk Course Examination Fee 2014 : The Scanable Application Form should be accompanied by a fee of 400/- per paper to be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Srinagar / Jammu.
Note : Candidates should submit their application forms along with “Eligibility Certificate” recorded therein, by the Competent Authority i.e. Director General / Director, Accounts & Treasuries, J&K.
5. Last Date for Receipt of JKPSC ACC Application Forms 2014 : The Scanable Application Forms shall be received at the counters set up for the purpose in Commission Offices located at Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground, Srinagar on all working days ( Monday to Friday ) from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M. up to 16.12.2013 which shall be the last date. Applications received through Speed post / Courier services of any type shall be treated as having been received “By Hand” at the Commission’s counter. Incomplete / deficient Application Forms shall not be entertained and, if received, through any means, shall be deemed to have been rejected ab-intio.
Note : The candidates should, therefore, ensure that their Application Forms reach the Commission Office on or before the prescribed last date.
In case the last date is declared a public holiday then the last date for, receipt of Application Forms shall be the next working day.
- Candidates must go through the dummy Application Form as well as the code list before filling up of the form. He / She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that no item of application form is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility of the candidate for being admitted to the examination. Application forms not filled correctly and as per the instructions are liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself / herself. Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Fee amount be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank opened in PSC Offices at Srinagar / Jammu.
- Application forms should be sent / delivered to the Controller of Examinations, J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground, Srinagar / Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
- For any query visit the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission’s website www.jkpsc.nic.in or Commission’s facilitation centre at Srinagar / Jammu or dial Number 2486113 ( Srinagar ) and 2566533 ( Jammu ).
7. Centres of JKPSC Accounts Clerk Course Examination 2014 : The JKPSC ACC Examination 2014 will be held at different centers located in Srinagar and Jammu cities. However, the allotment of centers shall be at the sole discretion of the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission.
8. Correspondence with the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission : The Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases :
- If a candidate does not receive the Admission Certificate or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination 15 days before the commencement of the examination, he / she should at once contact the Commission’s office at Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu / Polo Ground, Srinagar for obtaining a duplicate copy of Admission Certificate.
- Change in address, if any, should be communicated to the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission at the earliest. Although the Commission would make every effort to take account of such changes, it cannot accept any responsibility in this regard.
- Name and year of the examination;
- Full name of the candidate ( in Block letters ) with parentage; and
- Complete postal address as given in the application.
Important : All correspondence with the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars :
9. The candidates should also note that their admission at all the stages of examination will be provisional and subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions.