HPPSC SAS ( OB ) Entrance Examination Application Form 2016 – HPPSC SAS Exam Date 2016
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications till 11:59 P.M. : 16th March, 2016|
|Last Date for receipt of documents on prescribed performa ( Annexure - I ) alongwith print out of online application in the Commission’s Office by 5.00 P.M. : 31st March, 2016|
HPPSC SAS Entrance Exam How to Apply 2016
Candidates are required to visit at http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/ to access the home page of the “Online Application Filling System”.
Before filling up the HP SAS form, the candidates are advised to read carefully the Notification / Advertisement for the post(s) / Exam(s) and also ensure that he/she is eligible in terms of the conditions / provisions mentioned in the Advertisement / Notification. In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc., candidates can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter near Main Gate of its campus in person or over Toll Free Number 18001808004 and Telephone No. 0177-2624313 & 2629739 on working days between 10.00 hrs to 17.00.hrs.
Please follow the steps determined for filing Online Applications.
This application is compatible with Internet Explorer 7 or above
Step 1 :
New User : Register yourself as a New User in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission website, Clicking on “New User Sign Up Here” link on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date of Birth. Then press the button “Create User“.
Registered Candidates : The candidates already registered with the commission or any of the examinations / tests need not register again. Such candidates should click on “Registered User”.
( The Candidates are advised to note down the User Id and Password and this user Id and Password will be applicable for all future References Regarding this Examination and also for future Notification(S) / Advertisement(S) issued by the HPPSC from time to time. The Inserted Profile of the Candidate will be saved and no need to Re Enter the Same time and again. )
Step 2 :
For basic Registration process, you have to click on “Click to Apply” option. It will fetch out Candidate’s Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. All Fields are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear written instructions for filling up the particular column which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form. Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including “Father’s / Mother’s name”, “District”, “Address”, Contact No”, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
The candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in *.Jpg format of size not exceeding 40 KB each. The photo of candidate should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen. After entering the Candidate’s Basic Registration form there is provision to “Edit Application Form” before final submission of application form. After submission, request for change / correction in any particulars in the Application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The H.P. Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
Step 3 :
Candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully before clicking on “I accept, Submit Application Form” button at the bottom of the page.
Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application and “E challan” will be generated of Punjab National Bank that you have to deposit Examination / Test Fee in any branch of the PNB from where the candidate will get Challan Copy with transaction number, date and Branch Code / Name. The candidates must ensure before leaving the cash counter of bank, that the transaction Number, Date and Branch Name / Code is clearly written on the counterfoil of candidate’s copy.
Step 4 :
Now the candidates are required to visit again at http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/ to access the home page of the “Online Application Filling System”. By entering User ID and Password earlier created by the candidates, Click on “FEE DETAILS” and enter the details of Transaction Number, Date of Deposit and Branch Code / name & then submit Application. Portable Document File (PDF) format of Application form will appear on the screen. Candidates should take print of this page by clicking on the “application form” option available.
Step 5 :
After filling-up the Application form, download the same and take the print on A-4 size paper and dispatch documents on prescribed performa alongwith printout of online application to the following address :
“Controller of Examination,
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Nigam Vihar, Shimla-2”.
The candidates should also write the name of examination viz. “Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service ( Ordinary Branch ) Entrance Examination 2016” on the envelop before dispatching it to the following address :
“Controller of Examination,
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Nigam Vihar, Shimla-171002″.
Candidates submitting the Applications online are required :
To retain a photo copy of the application Form for future reference.
The processing of the applications will begin only after receiving Application Form and reconciliation of examination Fee with Punjab National Bank. Online Application Form will be entertained only after receipt of duly signed Application Form alongwith requisite documents in support of eligibility. The applicants may see status of applications Online by entering his/her User I.D. and Password.
The candidates are required to submit copies of following certificates duly attested in support of their claims with printout of Application Form :
- Matriculation certificate or its equivalent, showing the date of birth.
- Graduation Degree / detailed marks certificate, issued by a recognized university.
- Service certified on prescribed proforma.
- The S.C./S.T./OBC certificates must be on parental lineage on the proforma prescribed by the Government and issued by competent authority of the concerned area in Himachal Pradesh. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old on the date of advertisement. The OBC candidates also have to file affidavits that their status as OBC has not changed and that they are not excluded from the category of OBC on account of being covered under creamy layer.
To retain the original receipt issued by the Post office for having dispatched the documents ( in case the documents are sent by post. )
Disqualification for Admission to the Examination :
No person shall be eligible for admission to the examination :-
- If he/she has been dismissed from any previous service;
- If he/she has been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude or has been bound down for good conduct under the provisions contained in chapter VIII of the Code of Criminal Procedure, or has been permanently debarred / disqualified from appearing in any examination or selection;
- If he/she is found either directly or indirectly influencing the selection process in any manner;
- If he is a man, has more than one wife living and if a woman, has married a man already having another wife;
- If he/she is an un-discharged insolvent.
Admission / Rejection of Candidature :
- Applications submitted in the proforma which is not prescribed, improperly filled up, defective applications or applications with inadequate fees or applications received after the last date for receipt of applications shall not be entertained or shall be rejected straightway without providing opportunity for corrections. Therefore, it is in the interest of candidates to fill up the applications carefully, submit them with required documents / photographs and fees well in time.
- The candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions contained in this advertisement and the Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service ( Ordinary Branch ) Training and Examination Rules, 2011 further amended vide notification No. 3-1/75-Fin (T&A)-III dated 31st March, 2014 issued by the Government of Himachal Pradesh ( Department of Finance ) Treasures Accounts and Lotteries ) to ensure that they are eligible for admission to this examination will be determined on the basis of aforesaid Rules and Regulations. The candidates who appear in the aforesaid examination, if found ineligible subsequently, their candidature will stand cancelled.
- Onus of proving that a candidate is eligible to apply for the post is on the candidate only. If the date of notification / declaration of result is not indicated in degree / certificate / marks list, the date of issue of degree / certificate / marks list shall be deemed as date of acquiring essential qualification.
- The candidates claiming reservation must submit valid certificates of concerned category in support of the claim. In case of invalid certificates, the applications will be rejected. The category once claimed shall not be changed.
- The names of those candidates whose applications are rejected or not entertained will be put on the website of the Commission. The candidates whose applications are not rejected shall be admitted provisionally for the examination, the list of such eligible candidates would be displayed on the website of the Commission.
- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission does not supply any articles of stationery except Answer Books, Continuation Sheets for use in the examination. Items such as Pen Ink, whatsoever needed have to be brought by the examinees themselves.
- Re-evaluation or rechecking of Answer books is not permissible nor the Commission enters into correspondence in this regard.
- It may be ensured by the candidates before submitting the applications that furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information / document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application comes to notice at any time during the service of a person, his service would be liable to be terminated. No columns should be left blank in the application form.
- In case candidate has any doubt or objection about any question(s) in the question paper, he/she is advised to give a representation, in writing immediately after the examination is over ( the same day ) in the name of the Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission to the Centre Supervisor and no representation shall be entertained thereafter.