|Post Code||Name of Post||Scope and Sequence of Tests|
|352||Inspector Weights & Measures||
|355||Scientific Assistant ( Biology & Serology )||
|356||Assistant Mining Inspector||
|357||Mechanic ( Electrical )||
|358 to 360||TGT ( Arts, Non Medical & Medical )||
|362||Physical Education Teacher||
|365||Junior Engineer ( Electrical )||
|368||Junior Scale Stenographer||
Documents to be sent with the HPSSSB 2013 Application Form :
- One window envelope ( made available in the packet of application form ) after affixing postal stamps of 6/- or of prevalent rate.
- One passport size recent photograph ( Not to be attested ) of the candidate pasted on prescribed box in the Application form.
- Acknowledgement Card ( made available in the packet of application form ) after affixing postal stamps of 6/- or of prevalent rate after writing self – address thereon.
General Instructions for HPSSSB Recruitments 2013 :
1. The candidate must apply on the prescribed Application form costing 320/- ( For General Category ) and 110/- ( for reserved categories ) obtainable from the Post Offices / Sub – Post Offices.
2. Separate Application form should be used for each post code & only one Application may be sent in one envelope.
3. The Application form should be filled in by the candidate in his / her own handwriting with blue / black ink ball point pen.
4. The candidate must fulfill all the required essential educational and other qualifications mentioned against each code on the last date fixed for the submission / receipt of application forms.
5. The candidate shall write his / her name as per the matriculation certificate in the relevant column of the application form.
6. Incomplete application forms e.g. declaration not signed, without photo and enclosures i.e. Acknowledgement Card, window envelope etc. not attached and columns not filled in or applications received after the due date shall be rejected summarily without assigning any reason.
7. In – service candidates shall be required to produce the N.O.C. from the concerned department at the time of personal interview. They should send their original applications direct to the Board under intimation to their controlling officer.
8. The Candidates selected for appointment to various posts on Contract basis will have to execute a contract with the concerned appointing authority as per the provisions of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules of the post.
9. The amount of fee has been included in the cost of Application Form. Hence the candidates need not attach any fee with the Application.
10. Candidates claiming fee concession and applying on subsidized forms costing 110/- should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of application & the copy of the certificate is required at the time of interview, failing which the candidature is liable to be cancelled at the interview stage.
11. No change of category shall be allowed after last date of receipt of application forms i.e. from SC to OBC / ST & vice – versa.
12. Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters are not entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter Sub category. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
13. The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis.
14. Since the validity of OBC certificate is of two years from the date of its issuance, the candidates are required to furnish the valid certificate in support of his / her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of interview.
15. Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of Sportsman shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports.
16. The Board reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants vis-a-vis vacancies & other circumstances.
17. Only Himachali candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC will be eligible for the posts reserved for respective categories.
18. No change of category at any stage shall be allowed.
19. The validity of IRDP / BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidates are required to furnish the valid certificate in support of his / her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of interview.
20. The candidates must fill in the relevant sub columns of Column No. 17 of application form for educational, professional, technical and other required qualifications as per advertisement of the concerned post code.
21. For further details candidates may contact the facilitation desk of Board on telephone No.01972-221841. This Advertisement is also available on the webpage of the Board i.e. http//himachal.nic.in/hpsssb