HP Subordinate Allied Services Main Exam Date
It is for the information of all concerned that the Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services / Posts ( Main ) Examination – 2015 will be held on 5th and 6th March, 2016 at various Centres of Shimla as per time table given below :
|Date||Name of Paper||Session||Timings|
|05.03.2016||General Knowledge||Evening Session||02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|
|06.03.2016||English||Morning Session||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.|
|Hindi||Evening Session||02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|
The list of the admitted and rejected candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission in due course. Roll Number, centre of examination and instructions to the admitted candidates will also be uploaded on the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc of the Commission.
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services / Posts ( Class – III, Non-Gazetted ) Examination, 2015
|Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications ( ORA* ) through ORA website is upto 06.06.2015 till 11:59 P.M. after which the link will be disabled. ( * : by using the website http://hp.gov.in. hppsc/ ).|
|Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in all respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications ( ORA ) i.e. 06.06.2015.|
Himachal Pradesh PSC Online applications are invited from the desirous and eligible candidates, who are registered with employment exchange / sub-employment exchange for recruitment to various post(s) to be filled up on the basis of Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services / Posts ( Class – III, Non-Gazetted ) Examination, 2015. The details of the post(s) are as under :
|Sr. No.||Name of Department||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Inspector, Grade - I ( on contract basis )||28 ( General - 13, Gen. Antodaya BPL - 06, General WFF - 01, SC - 02, SC Antiodaya - BPL - 02, OBC - 03, OBC Antodaya BPL - 01 ) on contract basis.||Fixed contractual amount @ 13900/- per month.|
|2.||Excise & Taxation||Excise and Taxation Inspector ( on regular basis )||37 ( General - 16 - General IRDP - 03, SC - 09, SCIRDP - 01, ST - 02, OBC - 04, OBC IRDP - 01, OBC WFF - 01 )||10300 - 34800 + Grade
|3.||Election||Election Kanungo ( on contract basis )||07 ( General = 02, OBC = 02, S.C = 03 )||Fixed contractual amount @ 8910/- per month|
|4.||Industries||Extension Officer||10 ( General = 01, S.C. = 03, S.C. ( IRDP ) = 01, OBC = 04, OBC ( IRDP ) = 01||10300 - 34800/- + 3600/- Grade Pay.|
Important Instructions :
- The candidates must read the Instructions carefully for Applying Online, which are available on the website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, i.e. http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms ( ORA ) for the concerned post(s).
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
- Incomplete Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., WFF and Physically Disabled ( Orthopaedically Disabled / Visually Impaired / Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb ) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as General Category Candidates and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
- Number of post(s) is / are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments / Employer for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
- The test will be conducted at various centers located at Shimla / Mandi / Dharamshala / Solan / Una / Nahan / Bilaspur / Kullu and Hamirpur depending upon the number of candidates for a particular station. However, the allotment of examination centres will be at discretion of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2015 :
The Candidates must apply online through the Himachal Pradesh website http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. HP Subordinate Allied Services Exam Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Application(s) are available on the above mentioned website.
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services Exam Eligibility Conditions 2015 :
1. Age Limit for HP Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2015 : Between 18 years and 45 years.
- Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2015.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide SC of H.P. / ST of H.P. / OBC of H.P. / WFF of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time.
2. The candidate must be registered with Employment Exchange / Sub-Employment Exchange.
3. HP Subordinate Allied Services Exam Qualification 2015 :
Essential : A Candidate should be graduate from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Desirable : Knowledge of Customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in terms of essential qualification(s) etc. shall be reckoned as on the closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications ( ORA ) on the website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, i.e. 06.06.2015.
- The decision of the HP Public Service Commission regarding eligibility etc. of a candidate for admission to viva-voce / Personality Test or selection will be final and no correspondence / personal enquiries will be entertained.
- Onus of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite degree / essential qualification(s) by the stipulated date is on the candidate and in the absence of proof to the contrary, the date as mentioned on the face of certificate / degree or the date of issue of certificate / degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential qualification. No extra opportunity shall be provided to the candidates to produce appropriate certificates at the time of interview.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order / letter in this regard, indicating the Authority ( with number and date ) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.