H.P. Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2016
|HPAS Combined Competitive Preliminary Exam Date : 05.06.2016|
With reference to advertisement No.1/2016 published on 13th January,2016, it has been decided that the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Combined Competitive ( Preliminary ) Examination, 2015 shall be conducted on 5th June, 2016 at various centres of Himachal Pradesh, in two sessions from 10.00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon and 2:00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M. respectively.
The particulars of all the provisionally admitted candidates showing their names, roll numbers, centre of examination and instructions to the candidates etc will be uploaded on the website of the Commission in due course of time.
1. The Details of the HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Posts / Services are as under :
- Four vacancies of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class – I ( Gazetted ) in the pay scale of 15600 – 39100 + 5400 ( Grade Pay ). Out of these, one vacancy is reserved for the categories of Scheduled Castes ( S.C. ), and one vacancy is reserved for the categories of Scheduled Tribe ( S.T. ) and remaining 02 vacancies are unreserved.
- Five vacancies ( unreserved ) of Himachal Pradesh Police Service, Class – I ( Gazetted ) in the pay scale of 15600 – 39100 + 5400 ( Grade Pay ).
- Five vacancies of Tehsildar Class – I ( Gazetted ) in the pay scale of 10300 – 34800 + 5000 ( Grade Pay ). Out of these, one vacancy is reserved for the category of Other Backward Class ( OBC ). Remaining 04 vacancies are unreserved.
- Eight vacancies of Block Development Officers, Class – I ( Gazetted ) in the pay scale of 10300 – 34800 + 5000 ( Grade Pay ). Out of these, three vacancies reserved for the category of Scheduled Castes ( S.C. ), one vacancy reserved for the category of Scheduled Tribe ( S.T ), one vacancy reserved for the category of Ex-serviceman ( Gen. ), two vacancies reserved for category of Other Backward Class ( OBC ) of H.P., and remaining one vacancy is unreserved.
- Three vacancies of Excise and Taxation Officer, Class – I ( Gazetted ) in the pay scale of 10300 – 34800 + 5000/- Grade pay. Out of these one vacancy reserved for the category of Other Backward Class ( OBC ) and remaining two vacancies are unreserved.
The following post(s) will also be filled up on the basis of H.P.A.S. Combined Competitive Examination – 2016 :
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services
- Himachal Pradesh Police Services
- Excise & Taxation Officer
- Block Development Officer
- District Panchayat Officer
- District Welfare-cum-Probation Officers
- Assistant, Registrar Co-operative Societies
- District Employment Officer
- District Treasury Officer
- District Food & Civil Supplies Controller
- Assistant Controller, Weights & Measures
Note : The number of HPAS vacancy(s) 2016 in the services / posts if received from the Govt. upto 31st May, 2016 shall be included for the purpose of selection of candidates on the basis of aforesaid examination. All the candidates are requested to apply under their respective category(s) as any above post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of H.P.A.S. Combined Competitive Examination 2016. The number of HPAS vacancies and reservation of posts is liable to be altered without any notice.
2. Candidates to Ensure their Eligibility for the HPAS Combined Competitive Examination 2016
The candidates applying for the HPAS 2016 examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the HPAS Combined Competitive examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admit card to the candidate will not imply that his / her candidature has been finally cleared by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for HPAS Interview / Personality Test 2016.
3. Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates : In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter near Main Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 0177-2624313 & 2629738 on working days between 10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs. The Himachal Pradesh PSC Commission has also installed a Toll Free number 18001808004 in order to attend any query / guidance for facilitating the candidates.
4. HPAS Combined Competitive Exam Selection Procedure 2016
Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2016 will consist of three successive stages to complete the selection process.
4.1. Stage – I ( HPAS Preliminary Examination 2016 ) :
4.1.1. How to Apply for HPAS Combined Competitive Exam 2016
- Candidates are required to apply only through Online mode by using the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. No other mode for submission of HPAS Exam applications is allowed.
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications for HPAS Exam 2016 are available on the above mentioned website.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility for HPAS Combined Competitive Exam 2016 in respect of Category, Age and Essential Qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the HPPSC advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and E-Mail IDs in the HPAS Online Application Form 2016 for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
- The Online Applications for HPAS Combined Competitive Exam 2016 can be filled up to 11.02.2016 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
4.1.2. Admission / Rejection
- Incomplete HPAS Combined Competitive Exam 2016 Online Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee / fictitious fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- HPAS Exam Application fee 2016 once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The List of provisionally admitted / rejected candidates will be uploaded on HPPSC website and status of application will also be available against their user ID for the information of the candidates.
4.1.3. E-Admit Card for HPAS Combined Competitive Exam 2016
- The provisionally admitted candidates shall be issued an HPAS Exam e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the HPAS Combined Competitive examination against their User-ID. The candidate will download e-Admit Card from their User-ID for admission / appear in Examination. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
4.1.4. Significant Functional Instructions for HPAS Combined Competitive Exam 2016
- The HPPSC has already introduced two parts Carbon less OMR Answer Sheet. The candidates are required to handover original OMR answer sheet ( upper part ) to the invigilator and take away candidate’s copy ( lower part ) with him / her.
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty ( negative marking ) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- Marks obtained in HPPSC Administrative Combined Preliminary Examination by the candidate who are declared qualified by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- In due course of time, the key of answers of both the objective type papers will be displayed on office website for inviting objections from the appeared candidates, if any.
4.2 Stage – II ( HPAS Main Written Examination 2016 ) :
- The result of HPAS Combined Competitive preliminary examination 2016 will be uploaded on HPPSC website.
- The HPPSC Notification for inviting main application form will be published in the leading news papers and the same will also be available on HPPSC website.
- Candidates who are declared by the HPPSC Commission to have qualified for admission to the HPAS Combined Competitive Main Examination will have to apply again, in the Detailed Application Form for HPPSC.
- The qualified candidates for Main Examination are required to download the Detailed Main Application Form from HPPSC website and fill the relevant columns by enclosing attested photocopies of all documents in support of their eligibility as already claimed by the candidate(s) in preliminary application form as well as in main application form.
- The candidates are required to send the complete main application form alongwith required documents alongwith requisite examination fee to the Himachal Pradesh PSC Commission’s office on or before the last date for receipt of application as mentioned in the notice for inviting main application form.
- The Centre-wise list of admitted candidates and timetable for Main examination will be uploaded on Office Website for the information of the candidates. An intimation with regard to admission / rejection and date of commencement of HPAS Main Examination will be intimated through SMS / e-mail.
4.3. Stage – III ( HPAS Exam Viva-Voce 2016 ) :
- On the basis of performance in HPAS Combined Competitive main examination the result of qualified candidates will be uploaded on HPPSC website.
- The candidate who qualifies main examination will be called for viva-voce individually by the office.
- Final selection will be determined on the basis of written performance in the main examination and viva-voce.
Important Note for HPAS Combined Competitive Exam 2016 :
All Communications to the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission should invariably contain the following particulars.
- Name and Year of the Examination
- Enrolment ID
- Application Form Number
- Roll Number ( If Received )
- Name of Candidate ( In Full and in Block Letters )
- Date of Birth
- Complete Postal Address as given in the application alongwith Telephone / Mobile Number.
N.B. 1 : Communication not containing the above particulars may not be attended to.
N.B. 2 : If a letter / communication is received from a candidate after an examination has been held and it does not give his / her Full Name and Roll Number, it will be ignored and no action will be taken thereon. No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he / she has submitted his / her application for HPAS 2016 will be entertained under any circumstances.