HPSC Recruitment 2013 Application for Civil Judge – HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
13. Syllabus for Preliminary Examination of HPSC Civil Judge Post 2013 :
The HPSC Haryana Civil Services 2013 Preliminary Examination shall be of objective type with multiple-choice ( which can be scrutinized by Computer ) as distinguished from the HCS Judicial Branch 2013 written examination which shall be of subjective / narrative type. The question paper for Preliminary Examination shall be of two hours duration. It shall consist of 125 questions and each question shall carry 04 marks and for every wrong answer 0.20% i.e. 1/5th mark shall be deducted.
The objective type multiple-choice question for the Haryana Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2013 shall be from the syllabus for the Main Examination. The candidate shall be expected to have a general and basic over view of the main subjects and also the ability to answer questions on current events of national and international importance, Indian legal and constitutional history and governance. The candidate shall also be tested for his analytical skills and aptitude.
The standard of the question paper shall be of Law graduate level. The object of the HPSC Preliminary Examination is to short list candidates for the Main Examination. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Main Examination unless he / she secured minimum 150 marks ( read 100 marks for all reserved category candidates ) in the Preliminary Examination. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted towards final result. Candidates equal to 10 times the number of vacancies in HPSC 2013 advertised, selected in order of their merit in the respective categories shall become eligible to sit in the Main Examination.
However, the number shall be subject to variation. If two or more candidates at the last number ( the number at the end ) get the equal marks, then all of them shall be considered eligible to sit for the Main Examination, warranting the corresponding increase in the stipulated ratio. A candidate who qualify for the HPSC Main Examination will have to apply again on separate application form for Main Examination. The qualified candidates will have to obtain Application Form for the Main Examination from the Haryana Public Service Commission’s office on any working day. Candidates thrice the number of posts in order of merit of Main Examination will be called for viva-voce.
- The Schedule of HPSC 2013 Examination will be intimated to the candidates in due course while sending Admit Cards to them.
- Details of the syllabus for Main Examination and other conditions are contained in the information sheet to be supplied with the application forms ( OCR / ICR Sheet ).
14. Application form for HPSC Recruitment 2013
- On cash payment : The HPSC 2013 application form ( OCR Sheet ) alongwith necessary instructions, acknowledgement card and an envelope for sending application can be obtained from the office of Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block – B, Sector – 4, Panchkula on cash payment at the counter from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM and 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM on all working days at the following rates :
Sr. No. Categories of candidates Colour of Application Form Cost of Application Form 1. a. For Male Candidates of General category including Dependent Son of ESM of Haryana.
b. For Male candidates of General / all reserved categories of other State.
Pink 1000/- 2. For Female Candidates of General category of all states and Dependent Daughters of ESM of Haryana Only. Orange 250/- 3. For Male & Female candidates of SC/BC and ESM categories of Haryana only. Green 250/- 4. For Male & Female candidates of PH (with atleast 40% disability) categories of Haryana only. Green Free of Cost
- Through Postal Services : The HPSC application form ( OCR Sheet ) can be obtained through post from the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula, ( Phone No. 0172-2560755 ) by remitting the fees as stated above through Indian Postal Orders or Bank Drafts ( from any branch of Scheduled Bank of India ) payable to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission at Panchkula with self addressed envelop of 24×11 cm. size duly stamped worth 50/- for registered post at least 10 days prior to the closing date, otherwise office will not be responsible for supplying the HPSC 2013 application form well in time. The candidate must write his name, address in block letters, name of the post for which application form is required and category of form i.e. General including Dependent Son / Daughter of ESM of Haryana and another for reserved category. No application form will be supplied to a candidate who does not remit the full prescribed cost of application form and envelop as stated above. No extra fee, other than the cost of application form for Haryana Public Service Commission and envelop as stated above, will be required to be paid along with the application form.
15. Submission of HPSC Application Form 2013 :
Candidates should ensure that the duly filled HPSC application forms for admission to the Preliminary Examination must reach Haryana Public Service Commission’s office at Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula by post or by personal delivery by close of office working on or before the closing date i.e. 17.01.2013 ( 24.01.2013 for applicants from forward remote areas ) failing which these will not be accepted. The Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agency and all the applications received after the closing date will be rejected outrightly Incomplete and unsigned application forms shall render the candidates ineligible.
Important Notes of HPSC Recruitment 2013 for Civil Judge :
- Indian Postal Orders / Bank Drafts issued before the date of publication of HPSC advertisement 2013 or after the closing date will not be accepted.
- The HPSC recruitment 2013 eligibility of candidates with regards to age and educational qualifications will be determined as on 17.01.2013.
- Refund of cost of application forms for HPSC will not be allowed in any case.
- Detailed Instructions regarding examination, syllabus for Main Examination, eligibility, relaxation in age and other general terms and conditions applicable to the candidates will be supplied along with the application forms ( OCR Sheets ).
- Mobile phones, Pagers, or any other communication / electronic devices are not allowed inside the premises where Haryana Public Service Commission’s examination is being conducted.