HPSC Recruitment 2017 Application for Civil Judge – HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
13. HPSC Civil Judge Post Preliminary Examination 2017 Application Fees :
The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala, is as under :
|Sr. No.||Categories of Candidates ||Fees|
|3.||For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.||NIL
14. Syllabus for Preliminary Examination of HPSC Civil Judge Post 2017 :
1. The HPSC Haryana Civil Services 2017 Preliminary Examination shall be of objective type with multiple-choice questions as distinguished from the main written examination which shall be of subjective / narrative type. The OMR Sheets (Answer Sheets) will be scanned by Computer. So there is no provision of re-checking/re-evaluation of OMR Sheets.
2. The question paper for Preliminary Examination shall be of two hours duration. It shall consist of 125 questions and each question shall carry 04 marks and for every wrong answer 0.80 mark shall be deducted. There will, however, be no negative marking in respect of un-attempted questions.
3. The objective type multiple-choice question for the Preliminary Examination shall be from the syllabus for the Main Examination. The candidate shall be expected to have a general and basic over view of the main subjects and also the ability to answer questions on current events of national and international importance, Indian legal and constitutional history and governance. The candidate shall also be tested for his analytical skills and aptitude. The standard of the question paper shall be of Law graduate level. The object of the Preliminary Examination is to short list candidates for the Main Examination. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Main Examination unless he/she secured minimum 150 marks (read 100 marks for all reserved category candidates) in the Preliminary Examination.
4. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted towards final result. Candidates equal to 10 times the number of vacancies advertised, selected in order of their merit in the respective categories shall become eligible to sit in the Main Examination. However, the number shall be subject to variation. If two or more candidates at the last number (the number at the end) get the equal marks, then all of them shall be considered eligible to sit for the Main Examination, warranting the corresponding increase in the stipulated ratio.
5. The candidate applying for the Preliminary Examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination and Viva-voce ( Interview / Personality Test ) will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on checking at any time before or after the Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination and Viva-voce ( Interview / Personality Test ), it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Committee / Commission. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission. Any attempt on the part of a candidate to obtain support for his candidature by any means will render him/her liable for disqualification.
6. Candidates who are employed should submit original copy of the application form to the office of Haryana Public Service Commission under intimation to their employers at this stage. ( NOC of the employer is required for the Main Examination only ).
7. The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the application form. This will be subject to checking of all the eligibility conditions by the Committee / Haryana Public Service Commission. The mere fact that a certificate of admission to the Examination has been issued to a candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Committee/Commission or that entries made by the candidate in his application form for the Preliminary Examination have been accepted by the Committee / Commission as true and correct. Candidates may note that the Committee / Commission conducts scrutiny of the application forms on the basis of attested copies of certificates attached by the candidates with the form for Main Written Examination. The original documents/certificates are required to be produced for checking at the time of interview.
8. Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz. in their application form and in all the correspondence with the Commission should be identical and there should not be any variation of any kind. If any variation is found in the signatures appended by him at different places, his candidature will be liable for cancellation by the Committee / Commission.
Syllabus for HPSC Main Examination 2017 :
Himachal Pradesh PSC Main Examination shall consist of six papers five written and a viva voce.
The description of papers and the syllabus shall be as under :
|Code of Civil procedure, Punjab Courts Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian partnership Act, Sale of Goods Act, Specific Relief Act, Indian Evidence Act and Haryana Urban (control of rent and eviction) Act, 1973.||200 Marks|
|Hindu Law, Mohammadan Law and Customary Law, Law of Registration and Limitation.||200 Marks|
|Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Evidence Act,||200 Marks|
|The English paper will be of 200 marks and consist of the following :||200 Marks
|Hindi (in Devnagri Script)||100 Marks|
|To judge the personal qualities of the candidates. The viva-voce shall relate to the matters of general interest and is intended to test the candidates’ alertness, intelligence and general outlook. it shall be conducted in English.||200 Marks|
- Main Examination will be subjective/narrative type. Main Examination will be conducted in English Medium except for language paper.
- Copy of Bare Acts of legislative enactments only shall be supplied.
- Each written paper shall be of three hours duration.
- The standard of the language paper shall be that of Matriculation Examination of the Board of School Education, Haryana.
Language paper (v) shall comprise the following :
- Translation of an English passage into Hindi : 20 Marks
- Explanation of Hindi passage in prose and poetry in the same language : 30 Marks
- Composition (essay), idioms and corrections : 50 Marks
- Total : 100 Marks
1. Candidates thrice the number of advertised posts including bracketed candidates, if any, in order of merit of Main Examination will be called for viva-voce.
2. Candidate who qualifies for the Main Examination will have to apply again on separate application form for the Main Examination for which they will be informed through an announcement displayed on Commission’s website.
3. No candidate shall be credited with any marks in any paper unless he obtains at least thirty three percent marks in it.
4. No candidate shall be called for the viva- voce unless he obtains at least fifty percent qualifying marks in the aggregate of all the written papers. However, for the candidate belonging to the scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Serviceman candidates only (but not dependents of ESM) the qualifying marks for this purpose shall be 45%.
5. Provided that the number of candidates to be called for viva voce in order of the marks obtained in the written examination shall not exceed three times of the number of vacancies advertised. However, if the last candidate to be called for interview is bracketed with the candidates exceeding three times by obtaining equal marks, then all of the bracketed candidates shall be called for interview despite the fact that the number of candidates to be called for interview exceeds three times. The appearance in viva-voce is mandatory.
6. Provided further that only those candidates shall be eligible to be recruited as Civil Judges / Judicial Magistrates who secure 50% or more marks (read 45% for the scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Serviceman candidates only (but not dependents of ESM) in aggregate of the marks secured in the main written examination and the viva voce.
7. Candidates shall be selected for appointment strictly in the order in which they have been placed by the Selection Committee.
8. Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes, selection Committee shall have a right to select in order of merit a candidate who has merely qualified irrespective of the position obtained by him in the examination.
9. Provided further that the selection of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes in the order of merit inter se shall be made against the vacancies reserved for them and in the manner prescribed by Selection Committee.
10. After the examination, each selected candidate shall produce a certificate of medical fitness for the Government service from such standing Medical Board as may be arranged by the Director of health Services, Haryana as per rules.
11. Candidature of an applicant is provisional subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria of age, educational qualification, nationality etc. as per related Rules and Government instructions.
12. For Evidence of Age : The candidate must furnish the matriculation certificate or equivalent academic certificate thereto at the time of Main Examination.