3. HPSC Recruitment 2014 Age Relaxation for Assistant District Attorneys, Editor, HCMS, Assistant Town Planner Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Haryana (i) Unmarried female candidates of Haryana State Only. (ii) Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil / criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion; wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her application, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislatures, Local Bodies including Panchayats and the Bar Association where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
(iii) Relaxation in upper age limit is also admissible to physically handicapped candidates of Haryana upto 10 years for the Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes candidates and 5 years for General Category candidates.
Further the Upper Age Relaxation for Haryana PSC Jobs 2014 is as under :(iv) Upper age limit is also relaxable for an ex-military person whether he joined military service before or after the declaration of emergency to the extent of his military service added by three years provided he had rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release and further provided that he had been released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. A disabled military person is entitled to exclude from his age the period from the date he was disabled upto the date of his application or till the end of emergency i.e. 10-1-1968. (v) The persons recruited from 1-1-1963 onwards as whole time Cadet Instructors in the N.C.C. and who are released after the expiry of their initial / extended tenure will also be entitled for relaxation in age limit for purpose of employment under the State Government. The period of service rendered by them in N.C.C. may be deducted from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed upper age limit of a particular post by more than three years, they may be deemed to be satisfying the conditions for appointment to that post in respect of the maximum age. Such of the whole time Cadet Instructors in N.C.C. who are released from the N.C.C. before expiry of their initial / extended tenure would also be given these concessions subject to the conditions that they have served in the N.C.C. for the period of not less than six months prior to their release from the N.C.C.
4. It is made clear that the dependent of ESM candidates will be considered General Category candidates for all intents and purpose. However, in case of non-availability of suitable Ex-Serviceman of Haryana, their dependent sons and daughters who fulfil all the conditions of qualifications, age etc. prescribed for the posts in question will be considered on merit against the post reserved for ESM and this entitlement would be available to one dependent child only. Candidates claiming dependent sons / daughters of Ex-Servicemen must submit the latest eligibility certificate issued by Secretary, Zila Sainik Board Haryana ( specifically indicating the name of post for which the candidate is applying ) in support of their claim alongwith hard / printed copy of the online application form at the time of Haryana PSC interview. None of the persons mentioned below shall fall within the definition of word ‘Dependent of Ex-Servicemen’ in terms of Haryana Govt. letter No. 12/37/79-GS-II dated 21.11.1980.
- A person may be unemployed at the time of making the Haryana PSC 2014 application but he may have other source of income viz, from agriculture, trade, property, bank balance etc.
- A person may be working on adhoc basis on the post advertised or some where else.
- A person who is member of Joint Hindu Family and remains dependent upon the Karta till there is partition in the family or he ceases to be a member of the Joint Hindu Family and is obliged to pass on all his income to Karta and draws money for his subsistence from the pool of the Joint Hindu Family with the consent of the Karta.
- A person who is a member of the Joint Hindu Family is employed on adhoc basis but he is otherwise dependent on his father.
5. Reservation for Freedom Fighters & their Children / Grand Children of Haryana : The Haryana PSC job reservation will be available only if quota reserved for Ex-Servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled to that extend due to non-availability of suitable Ex-Servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes. Over all reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-Servicemen or from the Backward Classes for Freedom Fighters / their children / grand children will remain limited to 2% only. This benefits will be available to all grand children i.e. sons and daughters of ( parental as well as maternal ) of the Freedom Fighters ). 6. Haryana PSC Job Application Fees 2014 : The application can be applied online only and fees is 500/- for General Category candidates including Dependent son of ESM of Haryana and 125/- for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, SBC, EBP(G) and Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and women candidates of all categories. Further persons with disabilities shall be exempted from payment of application fee. 7. The eligibility of the candidate with regard to age, qualifications and experience will be determined as on 07.07.2014. 8. Persons serving in Central or other State Govt. will not be entitled to any benefit of their past service. Note : The candidates who are already in Govt. / Semi Govt. service are required to submit their NOC at the time of HPSC 2014 interview, otherwise they will not be interviewed. 9. The selected candidates be required to join duty after 31.12.2014. 10. Duties of Haryana PSC Recruitment 2014 : To represent the State in various Criminal / Civil cases in courts and to tender legal advice on departmental matters while posted in departments. 11. Place of HPSC Job Posting : Selected person can be posted through out the Haryana State. 12. The selected person will have prospects of promotion to Deputy District Attorney / District Attorney / Equivalent post on seniority-cum-merit basis ). 13. These Haryana PSC posts are temporary ( but likely to be continued year to year basis ). These posts are covered by the ‘New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme’. 14. The period of probation is 2 years ( Probationary period can be extended upto 3 years ). After the expiry of the period of probation which would mean its satisfactory completion in the opinion of Govt. Service will be terminated on one month’s notice or by paying one month’s pay in lieu thereof on either side. In case the candidate wished to leave the job during the period of probation he can do so by giving one month’s notice or by depositing his one month’s pay in lieu thereof to Govt. General Clarifications for Haryana PSC Vacancies 2014 : 1. The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications and experience etc. will be determined as on 07.07.2014. 2. Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agencies and all the applications for HPSC received after the closing date will be rejected outrightly. 3. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for Haryana PSC interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the HPSC advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the candidates, the Haryana PSC Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Haryana Public Service Commission. 4. Experience wherever prescribed acquired after the acquisition of requisite minimum qualifications will only be taken into account except where otherwise provided. 5. In order to be eligible for
applying for these HPSC posts, a candidate should be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ) with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) or (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship. Note I : The candidates are at liberty to make any correspondence, if they so desire, with the Commission through online only. Note II : Detailed instructions for filling the online application forms for Haryana PSC jobs 2014 and deposition of fee are available on the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in for any Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding the online filling of the forms the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 P.M.