Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 for Treasury Officer
1. Closing date for the submission of Haryana PSC Applications Online for Treasury Officers 2013 : 08.10.2013
2. Closing date for deposit of cost of application form including examination fees in all branches of State bank of India : 11.10.2013 up to 4:00 PM.
3. Closing date for receiving printed application form in Haryana Public Service Commission’s office : 21.10.2013 up to 5:00 PM.
4. Closing date for receiving printed application form in Commission’s office for applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States / Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh : 25.10.2013.
(i) The Commission invites online applications for recruitment to one post of Treasury Officer ( Group-B ) in Finance Department reserved for ESM of Haryana only. For more information log on www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in
1. Scale of Pay : 9300-34800 + 5400 Grade Pay + 200 Special Pay.
2. Age : Candidate should not be below 21 years and not more than 40 years age as on 08.10.2013. The relaxation in upper age limit for ESM Candidates is as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
3. Essential Qualifications for Haryana PSC Treasury Officer Jobs 2013 :
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric
The upper age limit is relaxable for :
For an ex-military person whether he joined military service before or after the declaration of emergency to the extent of his military service added by three years provided he had rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release and further provided that he had been released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. A disabled military person is entitled to exclude from his age the period from the date he was disabled upto the date of his application or till the end of emergency i.e. 10-1-1968.
In case of non-availability of suitable ex-servicemen, their dependent sons and daughters who fulfil all the conditions of qualifications, age etc. prescribed for posts in question will also be considered on merit against the reserved posts for ESM and this entitlement would be available to one dependent child only.
Candidates claiming dependent sons / daughters of Ex-servicemen must send the latest eligibility certificates issued by the Zila Sainik Board Haryana ( specifically indicating the name of post for which the candidate is applying ) in support of their claim. None of the persons mentioned below shall fall within the definition of words “Dependent of Exserviceman” in terms of Haryana Govt. letter No. 12/37/39-GSII dated 21.11.80.
- A person may be working on an ad-hoc basis against the post advertised or somewhere else.
- A person may be unemployed at the time of making the application but he / she may have other source of income viz. from agriculture, trade, property, bank balance etc.
- A person who is a member of the Joint Hindu Family and remains dependent upon the Karta till there is partition in the family or he ceases to be member of the Joint Hindu Family and is obliged to pass on all his income to karta and draws money for his subsistence from the pool of the Joint Hindu Family with the consent of the Karta.
- A person who is member of the Joint Hindu Family is employed on ad-hoc basis but he is otherwise dependent on his father.
1. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Haryana PSC Commission.
The application can be applied online only and fess detailed is 1000/- for General Category candidates including Dependent son of ESM of Haryana and 250/- for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes and Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and women candidates of all categories. Further persons with disabilities shall be exempted from payment of application fee and examination fee, prescribed in respect of competitive examinations held by the Haryana Public Service Commission for candidates to various posts. This exemption shall be available only to such persons who would otherwise be eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of standards of medical fitness prescribed for that post ( including any concession specifically extended to the disabled persons ) and who enclose with the application form, necessary certificate from a competent authority in support of their claim of disability. The Application can be applied online only.
The online application can be filled up to 08.10.2013 after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. The printed copy of the online form with necessary certificates will be send to HPSC. No offline application form will be accepted by the office. Qualification / Eligibility conditions, Age and certificates will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online receipt of applications also called as closing date i.e. 08.10.2013 given in the advertisement.
General Clarifications for Haryana PSC Recruitment 2013 :
1. The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications and experience etc. will be determined as on 08.10.2013.
2. If suitable ESM category candidates are not available only then dependent sons / daughters of ESM will be considered against the posts reserved for ESM.
3. Incomplete Application Form i.e. without signature, proof of age and the minimum required qualifications will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
4. Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agency and all the applications received after the closing date will be rejected outright.
5. In order to be eligible for applying for these posts, a candidate should be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ) with the intention of permanently settling in India :
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.
Note : Detailed instructions for filling the online application form and deposition of fee are available on the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in for any Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding the online filling of the form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. For Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding deposit of fees the applicant can call at State Bank of India, Sector-10, Panchkula ( Haryana ) Helpline No. +91-172-4569046.