Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for Dental Surgeon
The Haryana PSC Commission invites online applications for recruitment to Eighteen temporary posts of Dental Surgeon ( Class-II ) in Health Department, Haryana. The break up of posts is as under :
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Number of Posts||General||S.C of Haryana||B.C of Haryana||ESM of Haryana||PH of Haryana ( Ortho )|
|(I)||Dental Surgeon ( Class-II ) in Health Department, Haryana||18||07||02||01||01||07|
Candidates are not required to send hard copies of their Haryana PSC online application forms or any other documents to the Commission. If any candidate will send hard copy of his / her online application forms, the same will not be entertained by the Commission. However, they can retain the hard copies of their online application forms for their record and bring the hard / printed copies of the Haryana PSC online application forms alongwith other documents at the time of interview.
For more information log on http://hpsc.gov.in or http://hpsconline.in
1. Closing date for the submission of Haryana PSC 2014 online applications : 05.11.2014 upto 5.00 P.M.
2. Closing date for deposit of fee in all branches of State bank of Patiala : 07.11.2014 up to 4:00 P.M.
The Haryana PSC 2014 recruitment online applications can be filled up to 19.08.2014 upto 5.00 P.M. after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online applications. No Offline application form will be accepted by the office. The eligibility of candidates with regard to age, qualifications and experience etc. will be determined as on last date of submission of online application forms.
1. Scale of Pay for Haryana PSC Dental Surgeon 2014 : 9300-34800 ( PB-II ) + G.P. 5400/- + N.P.A
2. Haryana PSC Dental Surgeon Essential Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licentiate in Dental Science or Licentiate in Dental Surgery of a recognized university.
- Registered as Dental Surgeon on Part ‘A’ of the Dentists Act, 1948.
- Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
3. Age Limit for Haryana PSC Dental Surgeon 2014 : 21 to 40 years as on 19.08.2014.
Five years relaxation in upper age limit for SC and BC of Haryana.
- The upper age limit is also relaxable upto 45 years for :
- Unmarried women candidates of Haryana only as per Govt. instructions.
- Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil / criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion; wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her application, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislatures, Local Bodies including Panchayats and the Bar Association where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable for a military personnel whether he joined military service before or after the declaration of emergency to the extent of his military service added by three years provided he had rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release and further provided that he had been released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. A disabled military person is entitled to exclude from his age the period from the date he was disabled upto the date of his application or till the end of emergency i.e. 10-1-1968. In case of non-availability of suitable Ex-Serviceman, childless widows and widows with minor children of deceased Ex-Servicemen and un-employed wives / dependent sons / daughters of the Ex-servicemen who fulfil all the conditions of eligibility i.e qualifications age etc. prescribed for posts in question will also be considered on merit against the posts reserved for them and this entitlement is available to one dependent child and childless widows and widows with minor children or deceased, Ex-serviceman only.
- The persons recruited from 1-1-1963 onwards as whole time Cadet Instructors in the N.C.C. and who are released after the expiry of their initial / extended tenure will also be entitled for relaxation in age limit for purpose of employment under the State Government. The period of service rendered by them in N.C.C. may be deducted from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed upper age limit of a particular post by more than three years, they may be deemed to be satisfying the conditions for appointment to that post in respect of the maximum age. Such of the whole time Cadet Instructors in N.C.C. who are released from the N.C.C. before expiry of their initial / extended tenure would also be given these concessions subject to the conditions that they have served in the N.C.C. for the period of not less than six months prior to their release from the N.C.C.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is available to physically handicapped candidates of Haryana upto 10 years for the Schedule Castes / Backward Castes candidates and upto 5 years for General Category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable, irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for persons with disabilities.
4. Haryana PSC Recruitment Fees 2014 :
- General & DESM : 500/-
- Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes / Ex-Serviceman & Woman Candidates of all categories : 125/-
- Physically Handicapped ( exempted from fees ) : Nil
5. The selected candidates must join duty immediately.
6. Haryana Government New Pension Scheme 2006 will be made applicable.
7. Duties of Haryana PSC Dental Surgeon : To provide Preventive, Promotive and Curative Dental Treatment to public attending the Medical Institution / Dental Clinics.
8. Place of Posting : Within or outside the state of Haryana.
9. Candidates serving under Union Government or other State Government will not be entitled to any benefit of their past service expect in case of their appointment under the Haryana Govt. by direct recruitment.
General Clarifications for Haryana PSC Recruitment 2014 :
1. The eligibility of candidates with regard to age, qualifications and experience etc. will be determined as on last date of submission of Haryana PSC 2014 nline application forms.
2. If suitable ESM of Haryana are not available only then dependent sons / daughters of ESM will be considered against the posts reserved for ESM.
3. Incomplete Application Form i.e. without signature will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
4. In order to be eligible for applying for these posts, a candidate should be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ) with the intention of permanently settling in India :
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for Haryana PSC interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Haryana PSC Commission to interview all the candidates, the Haryana
Public Service Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Commission.
Note : Detailed instructions for filling the online application form and deposition of fee are available on the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in for any Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding the online filling of the form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.