Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Director Ayurveda
Haryana Public Service Commission,
Bays No. 1-10, Block-B,
The Haryana Public Service Commission invites Online applications for recruitment to one permanent post of Assistant Director Ayurveda ( Class – II ) ( Un-reserved ) in Health & Ayush Department, Haryana.
- Closing Date for the Submission of Online Applications for Haryana PSC Jobs 2014 : 25.07.2014 upto 05:00 P.M.
- Closing Date for deposit of Application fee in all branches of State Bank of Patiala : 28.07.2014 up to 04:00 PM.
- Closing date for receiving printed application forms in Haryana PSC Commission’s Office 04.08.2014 upto 05:00 PM.
- Closing date for receiving printed application forms in Haryana PSC Commission’s Office from the applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States / Union Territories of North-East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh is 11.08.2014 upto 5:00 P.M.
Online Application for Haryana PSC Assistant Director Ayurveda Recruitment : The Online applications for Haryana PSC Jobs can be filled upto 05:00 P.M. on 25.07.2014 after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online applications for Haryana PSC Assistant Director jobs. No offline application form will be accepted by the Commission. The eligibility of candidates with regard to age, qualifications and experience etc. will be determined on the last date of submission of online application forms i.e. 25.07.2014 and age will be reckoned on 01.07.2014.
Note : Detailed instructions for filling the online application forms are available on the website http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in For any Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding the online filling the forms, the applicants can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Instructions for the candidates of Haryana Public Service Commission
1. Scale of Pay for Haryana PSC Assistant Director Jobs 2014 : 15600-39100 + GP 6000 ( Pay Band – 3 ) + NPA
2. Haryana PSC Assistant Director Job Essential Qualifications :
- Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
- A degree in Ayurvedic system of Medicine from any University or Institution recognized by the Govt.
- Two year experience on some administrative post of responsibility after attaining of minimum basic qualification.
Preferential : Doctor of Medicines in Ayurveda or a Post Graduate in Ayurveda.
3. Age Limit for Haryana PSC Assistant Director 2014 : A Candidate should not be below 32 years and not more than 45 years age as on 01.07.2014
- Relaxation in upper age limit for Haryana PSC Jobs is available to Physical Handicapped candidates of Haryana upto 10 years for Schedule Castes / Backward Classes candidates and upto 5 years for General category candidates.
- In case of ESM upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. instructions as amended from time to time.
4. Application Fees for Haryana PSC Vacancies 2014 :
- General : 500/-
- Women candidates of all category : 125/-
- Physically Handicapped ( Exempted from Fees )
5. The selected candidates must joint duty immediately.
6. Haryana Government New Pension Scheme 2008 will be made applicable.
7. Duties of Haryana PSC Assistant Director Ayurveda :
- Administrative and Technical work.
- At Head Quarter or any other place whether with in or outside the state of Haryana on being to do so by appointing authority.
8. The candidates serving under Union / State Government will not be entitled to any benefit of their past service except in the case of their initial appointment under the Haryana Govt. by the direct recruitment.
9. No concession such as rent free quarter, light and water etc will be admissible.
General Clarifications for Haryana PSC Job Vacancies 2014 :
1. The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications and experience etc. will be determined on the last date of submission of online application forms and age will be reckoned on 01.07.2014.
2. Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agencies and all the applications received after the closing date will be rejected outrightly.
3. Incomplete Haryana PSC Online application form i.e. without signature will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
4. In order to be eligible for applying for these posts, a candidate should be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ) with the intention of permanently settling in India :
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Haryana PSC interview. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement in large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Haryana PSC Commission to interview all these candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Haryana Public Service Commission.
Note : For any Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding the online filling of the form the applicants can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 P.M.