Haryana PSC Recruitment 2015 for Superintendent, Principal, Deputy District Attorney
Haryana Public Service Commission,
Bays No. 1 – 10, Block – B, Sector – 4,
The Haryana PSC Commission invites online applications for recruitment to 01 temporary post of Superintendent Legal ( Class – II ) ( unreserved ) in Law & Legislative Department, Haryana.
1. Closing date for the Submission of Haryana PSC Applications Online : 09.10.2015.
2. Closing date for deposit of cost of Haryana PSC application form including Examination fees in all branches of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala. : 15.10.2015 up to 4:00 PM.
3. Closing date for receiving printed Haryana PSC application form alongwith documents in support of the claim in Commission‟s office : 26.10.2015 upto 05:00 P.M. and for the applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States / Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh : 05.11.2015 upto 05.00 P.M.
4. No. of posts alongwith reservation of posts are subject of any variation. If there is any variation, the candidates will be informed through announcement displayed on Commission‟s website.
For more information log on http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in.
1. HPSC Superintendent Essential Qualifications 2015 :
- B.A. L.L.B.
- Knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher.
- Who has handled an assignment involving legal work for a period of not less than ten years; Or
- Has practiced at the bar for a period of not less than five years.
2. HPSC Superintendent Scale of Pay 2015 : 9300 – 34800 + 4600/- Grade Pay.
3. Age Limit for HPSC Superintendent 2015 : A Candidate should not be below 18 years and not more than 42 years age as on 09.10.2015.
4. HPSC Superintendent Duties 2015 : To do routine work of legal matters.
5. Place of Posting : Chandigarh.
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Gen||SC of Hry.||BC (A) of Hry.||BC (B) of Hry.|
|Principal, District Institute of Education & Training ( DIETs ) in Secondary Education Department, Haryana.||07||02||03||01||01|
1. HPSC Principal Essential Qualifications 2015 :
- Master degree from a recognized University in any school teaching subject with 55% marks.
- B.Ed / M.Ed with 55% marks from a recognized University.
- 8 years teaching experience as Associate Professor / Assistant Professor, out of which 5 years teaching experience in a Teacher Training Institute ( School Education ) in the pay band and grade pay of the post of Associate Professor / Assistant Professor, as the case may be; 2 years experience in supervisory / administrative capacity in an educational institution not below the rank of Deputy District Education Officer or Block Education Officer;
- Well conversant in IT skills and should have effective use of new technologies as tools for learning;
- Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Education;
- Consistent good academic record.
2. HPSC Principal Scale of Pay 2015 : 37400 – 67000 + GP 10000/-.
3. Age Limit for HPSC Principal 2015 : A Candidate should not be below 18 years and not more than 42 years age as on 09.10.2015 ( Closing Date ).
4. HPSC Principal Duties 2015 : Teaching and Supervision.
5. Place of Posting : Anywhere in the State.
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Gen||PH ( SC ) of Hry.||SC of Hry.|
|Deputy District Attorney ( Group - ‘B' ) in Prosecution Department, Haryana.||04||02||01 ( hearing impairment )||01|
1. HPSC Deputy District Attorney Essential Qualifications 2015 :
- Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University.
- Who has practiced as an advocate or pleader at the bar for a period of not less than five years.
- Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher.
2. HPSC Deputy District Attorney Scale of Pay 2015 : Pay Band – 2 9300 – 34800 + 5400 Grade pay.
3. Age Limit for HPSC Deputy District Attorney 2015 : A Candidate should not be below 27 years and not more than 42 years age as on 09.10.2015 ( Closing Date ).
4. HPSC Deputy District Attorney Duties 2015 : To conduct the state / criminal / civil cases in various courts and to tender legal advice on various departmental matters while posted in departments.
5. Place of Posting : Anywhere in the state.
|Sr. No.||Name of post||No. of Posts||Gen.||S.C of Hry.||ESM of Hry.|
|1.||Works Manager ( Class - II ) in Transport Department, Haryana.||04||01||02||01|
Note 1 : 2% reservation will be available to Freedom fighter / their Children / Grand Children in case of non-availability of suitable Ex-Servicemen / Dependents of ESM / Backward Class.
1. HPSC Works Manager Essential Qualifications 2015 : Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering from recognized University.
2. HPSC Works Manager Scale of Pay 2015 : 9300 – 34800 + 4600/- Grade Pay.
3. Age Limit for HPSC Works Manager 2015 : 21 to 42 years as on 30.09.2015.
4. HPSC Works Manager Duties 2015 : Maintenance & up-keep of fleet of Haryana Roadways.
5. Place of Posting : Anywhere within the state.
|Sr. No.||Name of post||No. of Posts||Gen.||S.C of Hry.|
|1.||Store Purchase Officer, Class - II in Transport Department, Haryana.||02||01||01|
1. HPSC Store Purchase Officer Essential Qualifications 2015 : Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering from recognized University.
2. HPSC Store Purchase Officer Scale of Pay 2015 : 9300 – 34800 + 4600/- Grade Pay.
3. Age Limit for HPSC Store Purchase Officer 2015 : 21 to 42 years as on 30.09.2015.
4. HPSC Store Purchase Officer Duties 2015 : Bus fabrication material purchase.
5. Place of Posting : Anywhere within the state.
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Gen||SC of Hry.||BC (A) of Hry.
|Drug Control Officer in Health Department, Haryana.||04||02||01||01|
1. HPSC Drug Control Officer Essential Qualifications 2015 :
- Second Class Bachelor degree in Pharmacy. Or Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- One and half years experience in manufacturing of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule C appended to the Drugs and Cosmetic Rules 1945. Or
One and half years experience in testing of at least one of the substances specified in the said Schedule C in a laboratory approved for the purpose by the licensing authority. Or
Three year experience in inspection of Firms manufacturing any of the substances specified in the said Schedule C.
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit.
Note : Experience prescribed as essential qualification shall be reckoned from the date after obtaining the prescribed minimum academic qualifications.
2. HPSC Drug Control Officer Scale of Pay 2015 : PB – II 9300 – 34800 + 4000 Grade Pay.
3. Age Limit for HPSC Drug Control Officer 2015 : A Candidate should not be below 21 years and not more than 42 years age as on 09.10.2015 ( Closing Date ).
4. HPSC Drug Control Officer Duties 2015 : To act as Drug Control Officer under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act & Rules and to discharge any other duty which may assigned anywhere within or outside the State of Haryana.
5. Place of Posting : Anywhere within or outside the State of Haryana.
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Gen||SC of Hry.||BC (A) of Hry.||ESM of Hry.|
|District / Information & Public Relations Officer, Class - II ( Group - 'B‟ ) in Information and Public Relations Department, Haryana.||08||05||01||01||01|
1. HPSC District Information Officer Essential Qualifications 2015 :
- Master‟s degree in Mass Communication or Journalism from a recognized University and two years media experience in a National Daily Newspaper or Television Channel or Publicity Organisation of Government or Public Undertaking or University; Or
M.A. ( Hindi or English ) from a recognized University and one year Post Graduation Diploma in Mass Communication or Journalism and two years media experience in a National Daily Newspaper or Television Channel or Publicity Organisation of Government or Public Undertaking or University;
Note : The required experience should be after attaining the requisite qualifications.
- Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
HPSC District Information Officer Desirable Qualification 2015 :
- Experience of media writing;
- Proficiency in use of computer ( Word Processing );
- Proficiency in English writing;
- Specialization in Public Relations at Master‟s Degree level.
2. HPSC District Information Officer Scale of Pay 2015 : 9300 – 34800 + G.P. 4800 + 200 Spl. Pay.
3. Age Limit for HPSC District Information Officer 2015 : A Candidate should not be below 17 years and not more than 42 years age as on 09.10.2015 ( Closing Date ).
4. HPSC District Information Officer Duties 2015 :
- To ensure publicity through print, electronics, Audio Visual folk medias etc. of welfare programmes and policies of the State Government.
- To arrange press conferences and programmes of VVIPs and VIPs.
- Liaisoning with all the offices of District Administration, Head Office and media persons etc.
5. Place of Posting : Anywhere in or outside the State of Haryana where the Offices of the Department are located.
Haryana PSC Upper Age Limit 2015 :
- Five year relaxation in upper age limit for SC & BC candidates of Haryana Only.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years for the candidates belonging to the following categories :
- Unmarried female candidates of Haryana State Only.
- Wives of disabled Ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50% and widows of those ex-servicemen who killed in action.
- Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil / criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion; wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her application, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislatures, Local Bodies including Panchayats and the Bar Association where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable for a military personnel whether he joined military service rendered by him before or after the declaration of emergency to the extent of his military service added by three years provided he had rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release and further provided that he had been released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. A disabled military person is entitled to exclude from his age the period from the date he was disabled upto the date of his application or till the end of emergency i.e. 10.1.1968.
- The maximum age limit prescribed for appointment to any service or post may be relaxed in favour of disabled ex-servicemen ( disability between 20% to 50% ) to the extent of their military service added by three years.
The existing reservation in respect of civil posts for ex-servicemen should be utilized as under :
- disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%.
- Upto two dependents of Service personnel killed / disabled beyond 50%.
- Other Ex-servicemen.
Note : Disabled ex-servicemen will mean ex-servicemen who, while serving in the Armed Forces of the Union, were disabled in operations against the enemy of in disturbed areas.
However, in case of non-availability of suitable Ex-Serviceman, their dependents ( Wife / widow / sons / daughters ) who fulfill all the conditions of eligibility i.e qualifications, age ( age is relaxable in case of wives / widows ) etc. prescribed for posts in question will also be considered on merit against the posts reserved for them and this entitlement is available to one dependent only.
The candidates claiming dependent of ex-servicemen must send the latest eligibility certificate issued by the Zila Sainik Board, Haryana ( specifically indicating the name of post for which the candidate is applying ) in support of their claim. None of the persons mentioned below shall fall within the definition of word “Dependent of Ex-Servicemen” in terms of Haryana Govt. letter No. 12/37/39-GSII dated 21.11.1980.
- A persons may be working on an ad-hoc basis against the post advertised or somewhere else.
- A person may be unemployed at the time of making the application but he may have other source of income viz. from agriculture, trade, property, bank balance etc.
- An unemployed person who is a member of the joint family may also contribute to the pool of the family income by lending help;
- A person who has already done his graduation and is doing post-graduation is getting merit scholarship for the studies;
- A person who is a member of the Joint Hindu Family and remains dependent upon the Karta till there is partition in the family or he ceases to be member of the Joint Hindu Family and is obliged to pass on all his income to karta and draws money or his subsistence from the pool of the Joint Hindu Family with the consent of the Karta;
- A person who is member of the Joint Hindu Family is employed on ad-hoc basis but he is otherwise dependent on his father.
Note : As per Haryana Govt. letter No. 12/8/03-4GSII dated 1.12.2003, the income limit is 6000/- per month.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is also admissible to physically handicapped candidates of Haryana upto 10 years for the Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes candidates and 5 years for General Category candidates.
4. Haryana PSC Job Application Fees 2015 : The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of Patiala & State Bank of India is as under :
|Sr. No.||Categories of candidates||Fees|
|1.||(i) For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.|
(ii) For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States.
|2.||For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of Haryana and other states including female dependent of ESM of Haryana only.||125/-|
|3.||For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC / SBC / EBP ( GC ) / ESM categories of Haryana only||125/-|
|4.||For all Physically Handicapped candidates ( with at least 40% disability ) categories of Haryana only||Nil|
Haryana PSC Procedure for Deposit of Fee 2015 : Candidates are advised to take print out of application form and fee Challan and please deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala & State Bank of India after 48 hours of filling online Application and Challan generation before 15.10.2015.
5. The candidates serving under Union / State Government will not be entitled to any benefit of their past service except in the case of their initial appointment under the Haryana Govt. by the direct recruitment.
- No concession such as rent free quarter, light and water etc will be admissible.
- The incumbent of the post will be eligible for promotion to higher post can be promoted as Codification and Publication Officer ( English ) or Assistant Legal Remembrancer.
7. This post is temporary. The persons appointed will be probation for two years. The appointment can be terminated without notice so long as he / she holds the post while on probation if he has been recruited by direct recruitment. In case of GPF and Contributory Provident Fund New defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
Note (A) : Online application form and its printed copy must be reached in Commission‟s office on or before the specified date and time otherwise the same will be straightaway rejected without entering into any further correspondence.
Note (B) : The eligibility of candidates with regard to age, qualifications and experience etc. is to be determined on 09.10.2015 ( Closing Date ).
Note (C) : The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Commission.
Note (D) : The selected candidate must be prepared to join duty immediately after selection.
Note (E) : The candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. The printed copies of the online forms are required. No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
Note (F) : The candidates of reserved categories who are applying for the above post of unreserved category should fulfill all the eligibility conditions i.e. age, qualification, experience etc. as meant for unreserved category candidates except fees.
General Clarifications :
- Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agencies and all the applications received after the closing date will be rejected outrightly.
- In order to be eligible for applying for the post, a candidate should be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ) with the intention of permanently settling in India :
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government. For more Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding deposit of fees, the applicants can call at State Bank of India, Sector-10, Panchkula, Haryana, Helpline No. +91-0172-4569046 & State Bank of Patiala, Sector-8, Chandigarh, Helpline No. +91-0172-2584414.