Haryana PSC Recruitment 2013 for Scientist ( Group B ), Election Tehsildar, Assistant Director ( Technical )
Haryana Public Service Commission,
Bays No. 1-10, Block – B,
Sector – 4,
Closing Date : 09.05.2013 ( 17.05.2013 for applicants from forward remote areas i.e. States / Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh ). The Commission invites applications for recruitment to the following posts :
(I) Recruitment to four permanent posts of Scientist ( Group – ‘B’ ) in Haryana State Pollution Control Board out of which one post is reserved for Scheduled Castes of Haryana, one post is reserved for backward classes of haryana and one post is reserved for ESM of Haryana only.
1. Scale of Pay for Haryana PSC Scientist Group B Posts 2013 : 9300-34800 + 5400/- Grade Pay.
2. Haryana PSC Scientist Group B Posts Essential Qualifications 2013 :
- M.Sc in first division in the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Micro Biology / Bio-Chemistry / Environmental Sciences ( with degree in Science ).
- Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
3. Age Limit for Haryana PSC Scientist Group B Jobs 2013 : Candidate should not be below 17 years and not more than 40 years age as on 01.04.2013.
(II) Recruitment to three posts of Election Tehsildar ( Group – B ) in Election Department, Haryana out of which one post is reserved for Scheduled Castes of Haryana only.
1. Scale of Pay for Haryana PSC Election Tehsildar 2013 : 9300-34800 + 5400/- Grade Pay.
2. Haryana PSC Election Tehsildar Essential Qualification 2013 :
- Graduate / Commerce Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric or 10+2 / B.A. / M.A with Hindi as one of the subject.
3. Age Limit for Haryana PSC Election Tehsildar 2013 : Candidate should not be below 17 years and not more than 40 years age as on 09.05.2013.
(III) Recruitment to Ten temporary posts of Assistant Director ( Technical ) / Principal Govt. Industrial Training Institute ( Grade – II ) / Principal, Govt. Industrial Training Institutes ( Women ) / Vice Principal, Govt. Industrial Training Institute ( Grade – I ) and Senior Apprenticeship Supervisor ( Technical ) Group – B in Industrial Training Department, Haryana. Out of which Two post are reserved for candidates belonging Scheduled Castes, one post each reserved for backward classes and one post is reserved for ESM of Haryana only.
1. Haryana PSC Assistant Director Scale of Pay 2013 : 9300-34800 + 4200/- Grade Pay.
2. Essential Qualification for Haryana PSC Assistant Director 2013 :
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University / Institutes;
- Two years professional or teaching experience in an Organization of repute or in Training Institute for Degree holders Or Six years professional or teaching experience in an Organization of repute or in Training Institute for Diploma holders.
- Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
Haryana PSC Assistant Director Preferential Qualifications 2013 :
Preference will be given to candidates possessing degree or diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
3. Age Limit for Haryana PSC Assistant Director 2013 : A candidate should not be less than 23 years and not more than 45 years of age as on 01.10.2012.
(IV) Recruitment to four temporary posts of District Horticulture Officer / State Sericulture Officer / Fruit Specialist / Vegetable Specialist / Floriculturist / Superintendent Horticulture, Class-II ( Unreserved ) in Horticulture Department, Haryana.
1. Scale of Pay for Haryana PSC District Horticulture 2013 : 9300-34800 + 4200/- Grade Pay.
2. Haryana PSC District Horticulture Officer Essential Qualifications 2013 :
- 2nd Class M.Sc Horticulture from a recognized University.
- Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric.
- B.Sc ( Hons. ) in Agriculture with Horticulture including Floriculture, Promiculture, Olericulture or Sericulture as one of the subject or B.Sc Horticulture.
- Five years practical experience in Horticulture Development work after acquiring the minimum basic qualifications.
- Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
3. Age Limit for Haryana PSC District Horticulture 2013 : Candidate should not less than 21 years and not more than 40 years age as on 09.05.2013.
The Haryana PSC District Horticulture upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years for :
Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil / criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion; wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her Haryana PSC application 2013, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislatures, Local Bodies including Panchayats and the Bar Association where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
The persons recruited from 1-1-1963 onwards as whole time Cadet Instructors in the N.C.C. and who are released after the expiry of their initial / extended tenure will also be entitled for relaxation in Haryana PSC age limit for purpose of employment under the State Government. The period of service rendered by them in N.C.C. may be deducted from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed upper age limit of a particular post by more than three years, they may be deemed to be satisfying the conditions for appointment to that post in respect of the maximum age. Such of the whole time Cadet Instructors in N.C.C. who are released from the N.C.C. before expiry of their initial / extended tenure would also be given these concessions subject to the conditions that they have served in the N.C.C. for the period of not less than six months prior to their release from the N.C.C.
1. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications for Haryana PSC 2013 received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the candidates, the Haryana Public Service Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the HPSC advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Commission. For application forms and detailed information write to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula by remitting 500/- for General Category candidates including Dependent son of ESM of Haryana and 125/- for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes and Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and women candidates of all categories. Further persons with disabilities shall be exempted from payment of application fee and examination fee, prescribed in respect of competitive examinations held by the Haryana Public Service Commission for candidates to various posts.
This exemption shall be available only to such persons who would otherwise be eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of standards of medical fitness prescribed for that post ( including any concession specifically extended to the disabled persons ) and who enclose with the application form, necessary certificate from a competent authority in support of their claim of disability, through Indian Postal Orders / Bank Drafts ( from any branch of Scheduled Bank of India ) payable to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission at Panchkula with self addressed ( with Pin Code ) envelope of 24×11 cm. size duly stamped with 50/- for registered post upto 2.5.2013 only otherwise thereafter application form will not be sent or on cash payment at the counter from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M and 2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M. on all working days till closing date. The candidates must write their names, address in block letters, name of the post for which application form is required and category of form i.e. General or Reserved ( SC / BC / ESM / PH of Haryana only & women candidate of all categories ) because there will be two sets of application forms one for general category including Dependent of ESM of Haryana and another for reserved category and no application form will be supplied to those candidates who do not remit the full prescribed cost of application form for HPSC 2013 and envelope as stated above. No. extra fee, other than the cost of application form as stated above, will be required to be deposited along with the application form.
General clarifications for Haryana PSC Recruitment 2013 :
Note : I
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit for Haryana PSC 2013 is admissible to SC, BC candidates of Haryana as per existing instructions of Govt. wherever post(s) is / are reserved for them.
- Five year relaxation in upper age limit is also admissible to unmarried / destitute women candidates of Haryana.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is also available to Ex.-Serviceman of Haryana as per Government instructions, wherever post(s) is / are reserved for them.
- 10 years relaxation in upper age limit for physically handicapped candidates of Haryana belonging to SC / BC categories and five years relaxation in case of physically handicapped candidates of Haryana belonging to general category.
- Physically handicapped candidates of Haryana claiming reservation or relaxation must produce prescribed disability certificate indicating percentage of disability issued by the competent authority appended as Annexure “A”.
Note : II
- The eligibility for Haryana PSC recruitment 2013 of candidates with regard to qualifications and experience etc. will be determined as on 09.05.2013.
- The experience gained after the minimum basic qualification wherever is required will only be taken into consideration.
- If suitable ESM category candidates are not available only then dependent sons / daughters of ESM will be considered against the posts reserved for ESM.
- Incomplete Haryana PSC Application Form i.e. without signature, proof of age and the minimum required qualifications will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
- Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agency and all the applications received after the closing date will be rejected outright.
- In order to be eligible for applying for these posts, a candidate should be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ) with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.