Haryana PSC Recruitment 2015 for Naib Tehsildar ( Apprentices )
Haryana Public Service Commission,
Bays No 1-10,
Block-B, Sector 4,
Website : www.hpsc.gov.in / www.hpsconline.in
The Haryana Public Service Commission invites online applications for recruitment to 70 ( Seventy ) Temporary Posts of ‘A’ Class Naib Tehsildar ( Apprentices ) Gazetted Class-II ( Group ‘B’ ) in Revenue Department, Haryana.
The Break up of Haryana PSC Posts is as under :
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Number of Posts||General||S.C of Haryana||B.C - A of Haryana||B.C. - B of Haryana||SBC of Haryana||EB ( GC ) of Haryana||ESM of Haryana|
|(I)||'A' Class Naib Tehsildar ( Apprentices ) Gazetted Class-II ( Group ‘B’ ) in Revenue Department||70||34 + 1 PH ( Ortho )||12 + 1 PH ( Ortho )||7||3||4||4||4|
Note 1 : 2% reservation will be available to Freedom fighter / their Children / Grand Children in case of non-availability of suitable Ex-Servicemen / Dependents of ESM / Backward Class.
Note 2 : 37 Posts of Posts of ‘A’ Class Naib Tehsildar ( Apprentices ) Gazetted Class-II ( Group ‘B’ ) in Revenue Department which was advertised vide Advt. No. 5/2013 ( published on 25.9.2013 ) has been withdrawn by the Govt. However the candidates who had applied earlier against Advt.No. 5 of 2013 need not to apply again. But he / she is at liberty to claim for category of Reservation through this advertisement if he / she wants the benefit of SBC / EBP ( Gen ) / PH ( Ortho ) / ESM category. The candidates who had claimed BC category earlier has to specify the category of BC – A or BC – B. For this he / she has to login the Commission’s website, if he / she wants to change the category or any other changes in the qualification etc. This benefit is only for the applicants who had earlier applied in pursuance of Advt.No. 5 of 2013.
Haryana PSC Recruitment Important Dates 2015
- Closing date for the submission of Haryana PSC online applications 2015 : 22.08.2015.
- Closing date for deposit of cost of Haryana PSC application form including Examination fees in all branches of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala : 27.08.2015 upto 4:00 PM.
Note : Candidates are not required to send hard copy of their online application forms or any other documents to the Commission for Category No. 1. If any candidate sends hard copy of his / her online application form, the same will not be entertained by the Commission. However, the candidate can retain the hard copies of their online application form for their record.
1. Haryana PSC Naib Tehsildar Essential Qualifications 2015 :
- Graduate of a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric standard or higher.
The selected candidates shall undergo revenue training as prescribed in section 10 of Haryana Revenue ( Group-B ) Rules, 1988 and amended in the year 2007.
2. Scale of Pay for Haryana PSC Jobs 2015 : 9300-34800 + 4600/- Grade Pay.
3. Age Limit for Haryana PSC Tehsildar 2015 : 21 to 42 years as on 01.01.2015.
Five years relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST, BC, SBC and EBP ( Gen. ) of Haryana.
The upper age limit for persons with disability is relaxable by 5 years ( 10 years for SC / BC ).
- The upper age limit for Haryana PSC is also relaxable upto 45 years for :
- Unmarried women candidates of Haryana only as per Govt. instructions.
- Wives of disabled Ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50% and widows of those ex-servicemen who killed in action.
- Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil / criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion; wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her application, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislatures, Local Bodies including Panchayats and the Bar Association where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable for a military personnel whether he joined military service before or after the declaration of emergency to the extent of his military service added by three years provided he had rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release and further provided that he had been released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. A disabled military person is entitled to exclude from his age the period from the date he was disabled upto the date of his application or till the end of emergency i.e. 10-1-1968.
- The maximum age limit prescribed for appointment to any service or post may be relaxed in favour of disabled ex-servicemen ( disability between 20% to 50% ) to the extent of their military service added by three years. In respect of the wife / widow, the maximum age limit will be 45 years.
The existing reservation in respect of civil posts for ex-servicemen should be utilized as under :
- disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%.
- Upto two dependents of Service personnel killed / disabled beyond 50%.
- Other Ex-servicemen.
Note : Disabled ex-servicemen will mean ex-servicemen who, while serving in the Armed Forces of the Union, were disabled in operations against the enemy of in disturbed areas.
However, in case of non-availability of suitable Ex-Serviceman, their dependents ( Wife / widow / sons / daughters ) who fulfill all the conditions of eligibility i.e qualifications, age ( age is relaxable in case of wives / widows ) etc. prescribed for posts in question will also be considered on merit against the posts reserved for them and this entitlement is available to one dependent only.
The candidates claiming dependent of ex-servicemen must send the latest eligibility certificate issued by the Zila Sainik Board, Haryana ( specifically indicating the name of post for which the candidate is applying ) in support of their claim. None of the persons mentioned below shall fall within the definition of word “Dependent of Ex-Servicemen” in terms of Haryana Govt. letter No.12/37/39-GSII dated 21.11.1980.
- A persons may be working on an ad-hoc basis against the post advertised or somewhere else.
- A person may be unemployed at the time of making the application but he may have other source of income viz. from agriculture, trade, property, bank balance etc.
- An unemployed person who is a member of the joint family may also contribute to the pool of the family income by lending help;
- A person who has already done his graduation and is doing post-graduation is getting merit scholarship for the studies;
- A person who is a member of the Joint Hindu Family and remains dependent upon the Karta till there is partition in the family or he ceases to be member of the Joint Hindu Family and is obliged to pass on all his income to karta and draws money or his subsistence from the pool of the Joint Hindu Family with the consent of the Karta;
- A person who is member of the Joint Hindu Family is employed on ad-hoc basis but he is otherwise dependent on his father.
Note : As per Haryana Govt. letter No. 12/8/03-4GSII dated 1.12.2003, the income limit is 6000/- per month.
The persons recruited from 1-1-1963 onwards as whole time Cadet Instructors in the N.C.C. and who are released after the expiry of their initial / extended tenure will also be entitled for relaxation in age limit for purpose of employment under the State Government. The period of service rendered by them in N.C.C. may be deducted from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed upper age limit of a particular post by more than three years, they may be deemed to be satisfying the conditions for appointment to that post in respect of the maximum age. Such of the whole time Cadet Instructors in N.C.C. who are released from the N.C.C. before expiry of their initial / extended tenure would also be given these concessions subject to the conditions that they have served in the N.C.C. for the period of not less than six months prior to their release from the N.C.C.
The application can be submitted online only.
3. Application Fees : The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of India, is as under :
|S.No.||Categories of Candidates||Fees|
|1.||(i) For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.||500/-|
|2.||(ii) For Male candidates of all reserved categories of other States.||125/-|
|3.||For Male candidates of SC / BC / SBC / EBP ( Gen.) / ESM categories of Haryana only.||125/-|
|4.||For all Physically Handicapped candidates ( with at least 40%|
disability ) categories of Haryana only.
Procedure for deposit of Fee : Candidates are advised to take print out of the application form and fee Challan and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of filling online application and Challan generation before 22.08.2015.
The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. Eligibility with regards qualifications and other conditions if any will be determined as on last date of submission of application forms i.e. 22.08.2015 and age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015.
4. The Haryana PSC posts are temporary but likely to be continued. Persons selected will be treated as Candidates ( Apprentices ) during the period of training and after completion of the training and passing the Departmental examination as prescribed in the Service Rules, they will be adjusted against permanent or temporary posts of Naib Tehsildars, available at that time, as the case may be. The period of probation is two years as prescribed in Rule 11 of Haryana Revenue ( Group-B ) service rules 1988 as amended in 2007.
5. The Haryana PSC appointment can be terminated by notice :
- As per Rule 10(1) of Haryana Revenue ( Group-B ) Service Rules 1988 the appointing authority may dispense with his / her service if such person fails to successfully complete the training.
- As per Rule 11(2) of Haryana Revenue ( Group-B ) Service Rules 1988 appointment can be terminated during period of probation without assigning any reason or giving notice if in the opinion of the appointing authority the work and conduct of the person is not found satisfactory.
6. The selected candidates must be prepared to join duty immediately after completion of training of Naib Tehsildar.
7. Haryana Government New Pension Scheme 2006 will be made applicable.
8. Duties of Haryana PSC Naib Tehsildar ( Apprentices ) 2015 :
- Maintenance & Updating Revenue Records.
- Registration of Documents.
- Recovery of Govt. dues.
- As Executive Magistrate & etc.
9. Place of posting :
A member of the service shall be liable to serve at any place, whether within or outside the State of Haryana, on being ordered so to do by the appointing authority as per rule 13 of Haryana Revenue ( Group-B ) Service Rules, 1988.
10. Candidates serving under Union Government or other State Government will not be entitled to any benefit of their past service expect in case of their appointment under the Haryana Govt. by direct recruitment.
Note : The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Commission.
General Clarifications for Haryana PSC Jobs 2015 :
- The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications and experience etc. will be determined as on 22.08.2015 and age will be determined as on 1.1.2015.
- If suitable ESM category candidates are not available only then dependents of ESM will be considered against the posts reserved for ESM.
- 2% reservation will be available to Freedom Fighters and their children / grand children. This reservation will be available only if quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non-availability of suitable Ex-Servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes. Over all reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-Servicemen or from the Backward Classes for Freedom Fighters / their children / grand children will remain limited to 2% only. This benefit will be available to all grand children i.e. sons and daughters of sons and daughters ( paternal as well as maternal ) of the Freedom Fighters.
- Incomplete Application Form i.e. without signature will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
- The candidates of reserved categories who are applying for the above post of unreserved category should fulfill all the eligibility condition i.e. age & qualification as meant for unreserved category except fees.
- In order to be eligible for applying for these posts, a candidate should be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ) with the intention of permanently settling in India : Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.
- The candidates are at liberty to make any correspondence, if they so desire, with the Commission through online mode only.
Note : Detailed instructions for filling the online application form and deposition of fee are available on the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in for any Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding the online filling of the form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.