Haryana PSC Recruitment 2015 for Company Secretary
Haryana Public Service Commission,
Bays No. 1 – 10, Block – B, Sector – 4,
For the Post of Company Secretary
Recruitment to 01 temporary post of Company Secretary ( Group – ‘B’ ) ( Unreserved ) in Haryana Roadways Engineering Corporation, Gurgaon.
1. Closing date for the submission of HPSC Company Secretary applications online : 22.08.2015.
2. Closing date for deposit of cost of application form including examination fees in all branches of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala. : 27.08.2015 up to 4:00 PM.
3. Closing date for receiving printed application form alongwith documents in support of the claim in Haryana Public Service Commission’s office : 07.09.2015 upto 05:00 P.M. and for the applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States / Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh : 17.09.2015 upto 05.00 P.M.
1. HPSC Company Secretary Essential Qualifications 2015 :
- Holding degree from Indian Institute of Company Secretaries.
- Three year experience as Company Secretary in public undertaking / public limited company.
2. HPSC Company Secretary Pay Scale 2015 : 9300 – 34800 + GP 5400 ( Pay Band – 2 ).
3. Age Limit for HPSC Company Secretary 2015 : A candidate should not be below 18 years and not more than 42 years age as on 01.01.2015.
i. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years for the candidates belonging to the following categories :
- Unmarried female candidates of Haryana State Only.
- Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil / criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion; wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her application, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislatures, Local Bodies including Panchayats and the Bar Association where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
ii. Relaxation in upper age limit is also admissible to physically handicapped candidates of Haryana upto 10 years for the Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes candidates and 5 years for General Category candidates.
4. HPSC Company Secretary Application Fees 2015 : The online application fees for HPSC Company Secretary which is payable at all branches of State Bank of Patiala & State Bank of India is as under :
|Sr. No.||Categories of Candidates||Fees|
|1.||i. For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.|
ii. For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States
|2.||For all Female candidates of General and reserved categories of Haryana and other states including female dependent of ESM of Haryana only.||125/-|
|3.||For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC / SBC / EBP ( GC ) / ESM categories of Haryana only.||125/-|
|4.||For all Physically Handicapped candidates ( with at least 40% disability ) categories of Haryana only.||Nil.|
Procedure for Deposit of HPSC Company Secretary Fee : Candidates are advised to take print out of application form and fee Challan and please deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala & State Bank of India after 48 hours of filling online Application and Challan generation before 22.08.2015.
5. The candidates serving under Union / State Government will not be entitled to any benefit of their past service except in the case of their initial appointment under the Haryana Govt. by the direct recruitment.
6. HPSC Company Secretary Duties : Supervising the secretarial works as per companies Act 2013 & other relating as to be assigned to him from time to time.
7. Place of Posting : At registered office Gurgaon or MD office at Chandigarh.
- No concession such as rent free quarter, light and water etc will be admissible.
- The incumbent of the post will be eligible for promotion to higher post, ACP shall be granted as per Haryana Govt. Pay Rule.
9. This post is temporary. The persons appointed will be probation for two years. The appointment can be terminated, if the work and conduct of the incumbent during the period of probation is in the opinion of Corporation not satisfactory, Corporation may at any time within the probation period dispense with his services without giving any notice, if he has been recruited by direct appointment. In case of GPF and Contributory Provident Fund only E.P.F. is admissible.
Note (A) : The printed copy of online application form alongwith supporting documents must reached in Commission’s office on or before the specified date and time otherwise the same will be straightaway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
Note (B) : The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications and exp. etc. is to be determined on 22.08.2015 ( Closing Date ) and age will be determined as on 01.01.2015.
Note (C) : The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the candidates, the Haryana Public Service Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a screening test or any method devised by the Commission.
Note (D) : The selected candidate must be prepared to join duty immediately after selection.
Note (E) : The candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. The printed copies of the online forms are required. No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
Note (F) : The candidates of reserved categories who are applying for the above post of unreserved category should fulfill all the eligibility conditions i.e. age, qualification, experience etc. as meant for unreserved category candidates except fees.
General Clarifications :
- Haryana Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any delay on the part of Postal Department or Courier Agencies and all the applications received after the closing date will be rejected outrightly.
- The candidates are at liberty to make any correspondence if they so desire, with the Commission through online mode only.
- In order to be eligible for applying for the post, a candidate should be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a citizen of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of Indian origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ) with the intention of permanently settling in India rovided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship. For more Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding deposit of fees, the applicants can call at State Bank of India, Sector – 10, Panchkula, Haryana, Helpline No. +91-0172-4569046 & State Bank of Patiala, Sector – 8, Panchkula, Helpline No. +91-172-2584414.