HPSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer, Deputy District Attorney, Scientist-‘B’
Haryana Public Service Commission
Bays No. 1-10, Block-B,
Haryana Public Service Commission invites online applications for recruitment to the following posts :
|Category No.||Name of Posts||Gen.||S.C of Hry.||BC-A of Hry.||ESM of Hry.||Total Posts|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-‘B’) in Housing board, Haryana||05 ||02||01||01||09|
|2.||Deputy District Attorney (Group-B) in Prosecution Department, Haryana||03||01||-||01||05|
|3.||Scientist-B (Group-B) in the Haryana State Pollution Control Board.||01||-||-||-||01|
Haryana PSC Essential Qualifications :
Category No. 1 : Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-‘B’) in Housing Board, Haryana. Qualified Engineer with a degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institution with knowledge of Hindi upto Matric Standard.
Desirable : Specialization in Structural Design.
Category No. 2 : Deputy District Attorney (Group-‘B’) in Prosecution Department, Haryana.
- Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University.
- Who has practised as an advocate or pleader at the bar for a period of not less than five years.
- Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher.
Category No. 3 : Scientist-‘B’ (Group-‘B’) (Unreserved) in the Haryana State Pollution Control Board.
- M.Sc.in first division in the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Micro-Biology / Bio Chemistry / Environmental Sciences (with Degree in Science).
- Hindi upto Matric
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form :
Haryana PSC online application can be filled up to 29th March, 2017 upto 5.00 P.M. by using Commission’s website after which the link will be disabled.
The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
The dates for determination of eligibility with regards to qualifications, age and other conditions etc. are available in the “Information for Candidates” for each category / posts which is available on Haryana Public Service Commission’s website i.e. http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in.
Therefore the candidates are advised to see the relevant detailed instructions before filling their online application form. For any Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding the filling of the online application form, the candidate can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- Closing date for the submission of applications online : 29th March, 2017
- Closing date for deposit of cost of application form including : 03rd April, 2017 upto 04:00 P.M. Examination fees in all branches of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala.
- Closing date for receiving printed application form alongwith documents in support of the claim in Commission’s office : 10th April, 2017 (18th April, 2017 for the applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States / Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh).
- No. of posts alongwith reservation of posts are subject of any variation. If there is any variation, the candidates will be informed through announcement displayed on Haryana Public Service Commission’s website.