Haryana PSC Recruitment 2015 for Assistant District Attorneys
Haryana Public Service Commission,
Bays No. 1-10, Block-B,
The Commission invites online application from the eligible candidates for recruitment to 137 temporary posts of Assistant District Attorney in Prosecution, Haryana. The breakup of the posts is as under :
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Gen||SC of Haryana||BC - A of Haryana||BC - B of Haryana||EBP ( GC ) Category of Haryana||ESM of Haryana
|1.||Assistant District Attorney ( Group 'B‟ ) in Prosecution, Haryana.||137||73 Three posts are reserved for Persons with disabilities ( One for blind and low vision, One for hearing impaired and One for Locomotor disabilities or Cerebral Palsy ).||29 Two posts are reserved for persons with disabilities ( One for blind and low vision and One for hearing impaired ).||14||07||07||07|
Note 1 : 2% reservation will be available to Freedom fighter / their Children / Grand Children in case of nonavailability of suitable Ex-Servicemen / Dependents of ESM / Backward Class.
Note 2 :
- 99 Posts of Assistant District Attorney ( Group ‘B’ ) in Prosecution, Haryana which were advertised vide Advt. No. 3/2014 ( published on 13.06.2014 ) have been withdrawn by the Govt. However the candidates who had applied earlier against Advt. No. 3 of 2014 need not to apply again if they fulfil the requisite eligibility conditions of this advertisement.
- The candidates who had applied under SBC category in pursuance of Advertisement. No. 3/2014 will be treated as candidates under General category provided that if they fulfil the requisite conditions regarding age etc. except fees meant for the candidates of the General category.
- The candidates who had claimed BC category earlier has to specify the category of BC – A or BC – B. For this he / she has to login the Commission’s website, if he / she wants to change the category or any other changes in the qualification etc. This option is only for the applicants who had earlier applied in pursuance of Advt. No.3 of 2014.
- The candidates who had applied earlier against SC PH category has to specify sub category of P.H. category. For this he / she has to login the Commission’s website. This option is only for the applicants who had earlier applied in pursuance of Advertisement No. 3/2014.
- Closing Date for the Submission of Haryana PSC Applications Online : 16.12.2015
- Closing Date for deposit of cost of Haryana PSC Application Form in any branch of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala : 19.12.2015
Note : Candidates are not required to send hard copy of their online application forms or any other documents to the Commission. If any candidate sends hard copy of his / her online application form, the same will not be entertained by the Commission. However, the candidate can retain the hard copies of their online application form for their record.
1. HPSC Assistant District Attorney Essential Qualifications 2015 :
- Degree of Bachelor of Laws ( Professional ) of a recognized University.
- Should have enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
- Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher.
2. HPSC Assistant District Attorney Scale of Pay 2015 : PB – 2 9300 – 34800 + 4600/- Grade Pay + 200 Special Pay.
3. Age Limit for HPSC Assistant District Attorney 2015 : A Candidate should not below 21 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 16.12.2015.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC / ST, BC and EBP ( General Castes ) Category of Haryana.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is also admissible to physically handicapped candidates of Haryana upto 10 years for the Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes candidates and 5 years for General Category candidates.
- The upper age limit is also relaxable upto 45 years for :
- Unmarried women candidates of Haryana only as per Govt. instructions.
- Wives of disabled Ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50% and widows of those ex-servicemen who killed in action.
- Women whose husbands have been ordered by civil / criminal courts to pay maintenance to them; women whose husbands have remarried; widows; women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced; women living separately from their husbands for more than two years because of desertion; wives of serving disabled military personnel and widows of those who were killed in action. Women living separately from their husbands due to desertion will be required to submit with her application, an affidavit to the effect that she has been deserted by her husband and has been living separately from him for more than two years and this affidavit should be countersigned by two responsible persons such as members of the Legislatures, Local Bodies including Panchayats and the Bar Association where however, a woman who has re-married she would not be eligible for the above concession in the matter of age.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable for a military personnel whether he joined military service rendered by him before or after the declaration of emergency to the extent of his military service added by three years provided he had rendered continuous military service for a period of not less than six months before his release and further provided that he had been released otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. A disabled military person is entitled to exclude from his age the period from the date he was disabled upto the date of his application or till the end of emergency i.e. 10.1.1968.
- The maximum age limit prescribed for appointment to any service or post may be relaxed in favour of disabled ex-servicemen ( disability between 20% to 50% ) to the extent of their military service added by three years. In respect of the wife / widow, the maximum age limit will be 45 years.
The existing reservation in respect of civil posts for ex-servicemen should be utilized as under :
- disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%.
- Upto two dependents of Service personnel killed / disabled beyond 50%.
- Other Ex-servicemen.
Note : Disabled ex-servicemen will mean ex-servicemen who, while serving in the Armed Forces of the Union, were disabled in operations against the enemy of in disturbed areas.
4. It is made clear that the dependent of ESM candidates will be considered General Category candidates for all intents and purpose. However, in case of non-availability of suitable Ex-Serviceman, their dependents who fulfill all the conditions of eligibility i.e qualifications, age etc. prescribed for posts in question will also be considered on merit against the posts reserved for them and this entitlement is available to one dependent only.
The candidates claiming dependent of ex-servicemen must send the latest eligibility certificate issued by the Zila Sainik Board, Haryana ( specifically indicating the name of post for which the candidate is applying ) in support of their claim. None of the persons mentioned below shall fall within the definition of word “Dependent of Ex-Servicemen” in terms of Haryana Govt. letter No.12/37/39-GSII dated 21.11.1980.
- A persons may be working on an ad-hoc basis against the post advertised or somewhere else.
- A person may be unemployed at the time of making the application but he may have other source of income viz. from agriculture, trade, property, bank balance etc.
- An unemployed person who is a member of the joint family may also contribute to the pool of the family income by lending help;
- A person who has already done his graduation and is doing post-graduation is getting merit scholarship for the studies;
- A person who is a member of the Joint Hindu Family and remains dependent upon the Karta till there is partition in the family or he ceases to be member of the Joint Hindu Family and is obliged to pass on all his income to karta and draws money or his subsistence from the pool of the Joint Hindu Family with the consent of the Karta;
- A person who is member of the Joint Hindu Family is employed on ad-hoc basis but he is otherwise dependent on his father.
Note : As per Haryana Govt. letter No. 12/8/03-4GSII dated 1.12.2003, the income limit is 6000/- per month. The application can be submitted online only.
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Application Fees 2015 : The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of India, is as under :
|Sr. No.||Categories of Candidates||Fees|
|1.||(i) For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.|
(ii) For Male candidates of all reserved categories of other States.
|2.||For Female candidates of all ( General and Reserved ) categories of all states.||125/-|
|3.||For Male candidates of SC / BC / EBP ( Gen. ) / ESM categories of Haryana only.||125/-|
|4.||For all Physically Handicapped candidates ( with at least 40% disability ) categories of Haryana only.||Nil|
Procedure for deposit of HPSC Assistant District Attorney Application Fee 2015 :
Candidates are advised to take print out of the application form and fee Challan and deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India and State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of filling online application and Challan generation before 16.12.2015 ( Closing date ).
The candidates are advised to read the “instructions” carefully before applying online. Incomplete and without prescribed fee online application forms will be rejected straight way and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard by the Commission.
The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. Eligibility with regards qualifications, age and other conditions if any will be determined as on last date of submission of application forms i.e 16.12.2015.
6. Duties : To present the State in various criminal / Civil cases in courts and to tender legal advice on various departmental matters while posted in departments.
7. The selected person will have prospects of promotion to Deputy District Attorney / District Attorney / Equivalent post on seniority-cum-merit basis.
8. These posts are temporary ( but likely to be continued year to year basis ). These posts are covered by the ‘New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme’.
9. The period of probation is 2 years. ( Probationary period can be extended upto 3 years ).
10. Candidates serving under Union Government or other State Government will not be entitled to any benefit of their past service except in case of their appointment under the Haryana Govt. by direct recruitment.
General Clarifications for HPSC Assistant District Attorney Jobs 2015 :
- The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications, age and other conditions will be determined as on 16.12.2015 ( Closing date ).
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all the candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding screening test or any method devised by the Commission.
- If suitable ESM category candidates are not available only then dependents of ESM will be considered against the posts reserved for ESM.
- 2% reservation will be available to Freedom Fighters and their children / grand children. This reservation will be available only if quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non-availability of suitable Ex-Servicemen or their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes. Over all reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-Servicemen or from the Backward Classes for Freedom Fighters / their children / grand children will remain limited to 2% only. This benefit will be available to all grand children i.e. sons and daughters of sons and daughters ( paternal as well as maternal ) of the Freedom Fighters.
- Incomplete Application Form will be straightway rejected without entering into any correspondence.
- The candidates of reserved categories who are applying for the above post of unreserved category should fulfill all the eligibility condition i.e. age & qualification as meant for unreserved category except fees.
- In order to be eligible for applying for these posts, a candidate should be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A person of India origins who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka or any of the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia or Malwa, Zaire or Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India :
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c) and (d) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Government of India and if he belongs to category (d) the certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of one year after which such candidate will be retained in service subject to his having acquired Indian Citizenship.
- The candidates are at liberty to make any correspondence, if they so desire, with the Commission through online mode only.
Note : Detailed instructions for filling the online application form and deposition of fee are available on the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in for any Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding the online filling of the form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
For Guidance / Information / Clarification regarding deposit of fees, the applicant can call at State Bank of India, Sector-10, Panchkula ( Haryana ) Helpline No. +91-172-4569046 and State Bank of Patiala, Sector-8, Panchkula Helpline No. +91-172-2584414.