Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2013 for Assistant Charity Commissioner
Online Applications for Gujarat Public Service Commission are invited for the following posts of Assistant Charity Commissioner class – I between date 26.11.2013, 13:00 hours to 11.12.2013, 13:00 hours. The reservation for S.T., S &E.B.C. & Women candidate is as under. In case of non-availability of women candidates, in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
|Category||Total posts||Out of Category wise posts reserved for Women|
Note : The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for unreserved category and the criteria will be applicable as per unreserved category.
GPSC Assistant Charity Commissioner Essential Qualification 2013 :
1. The Candidate (1) must have held or be holding a judicial office not lower in rank than that of a Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) or any office which, in the opinion of the State Government is an equivalent office, For not less than four years or (2) Have been for not less than seven years in the aggregate – A. An Advocate or Pleader enrolled and Admitted as such under any Law for the time being inn force prior to the Commencement of Chapter III of the Advocate Act 1961 or (B) An Advocate enrolled or entitled to practice as such under the Advocate Act 1961 or (C) An Attorney Of a High Court.
- The number of candidate to be called for GPSC Assistant Charity Commissioner Interview Test 2013 shall be about three times of the number of vacancies.
- If the number of candidates available for interview test is more than three times, then GPSC Assistant Charity Commissioner Preliminary Test 2013 will be held. The syllabus of Preliminary Test will be according to Annexure A.
- If the Gujarat Public Service Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall not be considered for final selection.
- As per the Instruction / Provision of the Gujarat Public Service Commission the candidates of each category, are being called for interview as per following norms :
No. of Post Candidates to be called for Interview 01 06 02 08 03 10 04 & more
03 times of the post
2. Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.
GPSC Assistant Charity Commissioner Pay Scale 2013 : 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay 5400/- and other allowances as per rules. Higher start is not admissible.
Age Limit for GPSC Assistant Charity Commissioner 2013 : Not more than 40 years. Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application Upper age limit shall be relaxed as under :
|1||S.T. and S.&E.B.C candidates of Gujarat origin.||05 years|
|2||Woman candidates||05 years ( Maximum up to 45 years )|
|3||Physically disabled candidates||maximum up to 10 ( ten ) years subject to his / her ability to discharge duties attached to the posts, as may be performed by any other normal persons, on the basis of production of medical certificate prescribed by GAD circular dated 01.12.2008 from the Medical Board|
|4||A Government Servant who is already in Gujarat Government Service either as a permanent Government Servant or as a temporary Government Servant officiating continuously for six months and was within the age limit prescribed for the post at the |
time of first appointment in Government Service.
|Upper age limit shall not applicable|
|5||Ex-Servicemen / Officers||the upper age limit shall be relaxed by the length of Military Service plus three years, up to maximum 40 years|
|6||In case of the candidate possessing exceptionally good qualification and / or experience, the age relaxation admissible at the discretion of the Commission.|