Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 for Clinical Psychologist
1. Name of Post : Clinical Psychologist, General State Service, Class-II.
2. Total No. of Post : 01 Unreserved Post.
- The Candidate belonging to reserved category can apply against unreserved post and criteria for unreserved category will be applicable to them.
- Disabled Candidates: Having disability of OA-One arm affected ( Right or Left ) OL-One leg ( Right or Left ), OLA- One leg and One arm affected, BL-Both legs affected but not arms, MW-Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance, BA-Both arms affected, BLOA-Both legs affected and One arm affected, BLA- Both legs and arms affected candidate who can move independently and perform duties can apply for the post. Candidates other than prescribed above disabilities are not eligible for application.
Gujarat PSC Educational Qualification :-
A Degree of Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology subject obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; and recognized as such by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- The Candidate appointed by direct selection shall be required to get himself registered under The Rehabilitation Council of India Act-1992 before joining duty if he/she not so registered.
- Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer application as prescribed in G.C.S.C. and R. (General) Rules, 1967 as amended from time to time.
GPSC Recruitment Pay Scale : 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600
Age : Not more than 39 years. ( 34+Including the Age Relaxation of five years as par GAD Notification Dated the 23 October, 2015 )
Gujarat PSC Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under :
1. Women Candidates : 05 Years
2. Ex Serviceman, including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O. : Length of Military Service plus three years ( Subject to maximum 40 years )
3. Disabled Candidates : Having disability of OA-One arm affected ( Right or Left ) OL-One leg ( Right or Left ), OLA- One leg and One arm affected, BL-Both legs affected but not arms, MW-Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance, BA-Both arms affected, BLOA-Both legs affected and One arm affected, BLA-Both legs and arms affected candidate Who can move independently and perform duties may be allowed relaxation in age up to 10 years Subject to maximum 45 years on the basis of Medical certificate issued by the Medical Board.
Candidates having disability other than prescribed above are not eligible for application.
4. A candidate who is already in Gujarat Government service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit post at the time prescribed for the advertised of his first appointment.
- If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Government servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Government servant who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or
to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, whichever is less.