Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 for Veterinary Officer
Gujarat Public Service Commission online application invited for the post of the Veterinary Officer, in Gujarat Animal Husbandry Service, Class-II, under Agriculture and Co-Operation Department between date : 01st August, 2016, 13.00 Hrs. to date 16th August, 2016, 13.00 Hrs.
Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Website of Gujarat Public Service Commission www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of Gujarat PSC advertisement, General Instructions, and the method of online application.
Gujarat PSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2016 :
Total Vacancy for Gujarat PSC Veterinary Officer 2016 : 24
Category : S.T. – 24
Out of Total Post Reserved for Women : 08
- Out of Veterinary Officer posts no post is reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates.
- Selection to the posts of S.T. Categories and posts reserved for women candidates thereof shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the Gujarat Public Service Commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre / service.
GPSC Veterinary Officer Pay Scale 2016 : 9300-34800/- (Grade Pay- 4600/-)
Gujarat PSC Veterinary Officer Eligibility 2016 :
GPSC Gujarat Veterinary Officer Qualification 2016 :
- Possess a degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc & AH) or a degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry (BVSc or AH) from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 and have been recognized under Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.Note :
A Candidate appointed by direct selection shall get himself registered with the Gujarat Veterinary Council or Veterinary Council of India statutory bodies established under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 at the time of making application, if he is not so registered. if he is not so registered.
- Thea’s basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General ) Rules,1967
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Age Limit for GPSC Veterinary Officer 2016 : Not more than 35 years as on 16th August, 2016
Gujarat PSC Veterinary Officer Age Relaxation 2016 :
- Male candidates belonging to S.T. Category have Age Relaxation of 05 Years (maximum up to 45 years)
- Women Candidates belonging to S.T. category can have Age Relaxation of 10 Years (maximum up to 45 years. Including/Inclusive Five years relaxation for women)
- A candidate who is already in Gujarat Government service, either as a permanent or a Temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment : If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Government servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply.
- The number of the candidate to be called for Gujarat PSC Interview test shall be about three times of the number of vacancies.
- If the number of the candidates available for Gujarat PSC interview test is more than three times then Preliminary Test will be held. Tentative date of Preliminary Test is 08th January, 2017. The Provisional Result will be declared tentatively up to April, 2017.
- If the Gujarat PSC Veterinary Officer Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for Gujarat PSC interview and such marks shall be considered for final selection.
- As per the Instruction / Provision of the Gujarat Public Service Commission, the candidates of each category are being called for Gujarat PSC interview as per the norms :
|Number of Post||Candidates to be Called for an Interview|
|04 & More||03 times of the Post|
- The candidates having qualification from foreign University Should produce necessary documents / proof regarding the recognition / equivalence of their degree.
- The candidates should produce formula / method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
GPSC Gujarat Veterinary Officer Application Fee 2016 :
Candidates of ST Category of Gujarat State have not to pay application fee.