Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 for Translator
Online applications are invited between Date : 05.04.2016, ( 13:00 hours ) to Date : 21.04.2016 ( 13:00 hours ) ( http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in ) for selection through competitive examination to the posts of Translator, Class III ( in the Subordinate service of the Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Department ). The reservation for S.&E.B.C., S.C., S.T. & women candidates is as under. In case of non-availability of Women candidates, in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
Note : The Competitive Exam for Gujarat PSC Translator Post will be held on 23rd – 24th July, 2016.
|Advt.No||Name of the Posts||Total Posts||Category wise Posts||Out of Category wise Posts Reserved for Women||Out of Category wise Posts Reserved for P.D. candidate & Ex-serviceman|
|01-2016/17||Translator, Class - III||05||05||-||-||-||02||-||-||-||-||01|
1. The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for unreserved category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
2. There is no post reserved for Physically Disabled candidates. However the candidate having disability of Deafness between 40% to 75% and OA ( One Arm ), OL ( One Leg ), BL ( Both Legs ), OAL ( One Arm & One Leg ) can apply for this post.
GPSC Translator Essential Qualification 2016 : A candidate shall possess :
- a second class Bachelor’s degree in Arts with Gujarati or English as a principal subject obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or state act in India; or any other educational institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed university under section 3 of the University Grant Commission act, 1956; or possess an equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Government;
- the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules 1967; and
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
GPSC Translator Pay Scale 2016 : 5200 – 20200 + Grade pay 2800 ( Initially 9400/- fix pay for five years contract period ).
Age Limit for GPSC Translator 2016 : A candidate shall not be more than 35 years of age.
Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of GPSC Translator application.
GPSC Translator Upper age limit shall be relaxed as under :
|1||Women candidates of unreserved candidates||05 years ( Maximum up to 45 years ).|
|2||Physically disabled candidates||Maximum up to 10 ( ten ) years subject to his / her ability to discharge duties attached to the posts, as may be performed by any other normal persons, on the basis of production of medical certificate prescribed vide GAD circular dated 01.12.2008 from the Medical Board. ( Maximum up to 45 years of age ).|
|3||Government Servant||No relaxation in upper age will be available to Government Servant.|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Officers||The upper age limit shall be relaxed by the length of Military Service plus three years, up to maximum 45 years of age.|
The details of GPSC Translator advertisement can be seen on website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in