Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 for Senior Town Planner
Online applications are invited for the posts of Senior Town Planner in the Gujarat Gazetted Service, Class-1 between date : 01st August, 2016, 13.00 Hrs. to date : 16th August, 2016, 13.00 Hrs.
Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or Gujarat Public Service Commission Website https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of Gujarat PSC Senior Town Planner 2016 advertisement, General Instructions, and the method of online application.
Gujarat PSC Senior Town Planner Job Vacancy for 2016 :
Total : 03
Category : General : 03
Out of Total Post Reserved for Women : 01
- Out of Gujarat PSC Senior Town Planner posts no post is reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates. But those candidates who have disability of O.A (One Arm affected) or O.A. (One Leg affected) from 40% and above and up to 100% can apply in unreserved category. The candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities are not eligible to apply
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against Gujarat Public Service Commission Senior Town Planner Vacancies for Unreserved Category but the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
- In case of non availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
- Selection to the posts of unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof Shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the Gujarat PSC Senior Town Planner Commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre / service
Gujarat PSC Senior Town Planner Pay Scale 2016 : 15600-39100/- PB – 3 (Grade Pay- 7600/-)
Gujarat PSC Senior Town Planner Eligibility 2016 :
Educational Qualification for Gujarat PSC Senior Town Planner 2016 :
- Possess a degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or any other equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Architects Act 1972;
- A post graduate degree or post graduate diploma in City planning or Town planning or Regional planning or Traffic and Transportation planning or Urban Design or Urban planning or Infrastructure planning or Industrial planning obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or institution recognised by All India Council for Technical Education or a membership obtained by examination of Institution of Town Planners of India, New Delhi;
- Have about eight years experience after obtaining the requisite educational qualification on the post not below the rank of Junior Town Planner, Class II, in the General State Service under the Town Planning and Valuation Department;
- Have about eight years separate or combined experience after obtaining the requisite educational qualification in the field of City Planning or Town Planning or Regional Planning or Traffic and Transportation Planning or Urban Design in Government or Local bodies or Government undertaking Board or Corporation or Limited Company established under the Companies Act, 2013 on the post which can be considered equivalent to the post not below the rank of Junior Town Planner, class II, in the General State Service under the Town Planning and Valuation Department ;
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Age Limit for Gujarat PSC Senior Town Planner 2016 : Not more than 45 Years as on 16th August, 2016
Gujarat PSC Senior Town Planner Age Relaxation 2016 :
- S.C, S.T. & S.E.B.C. Category Candidates have Age Relaxation of 05 Years (maximum up to 45 years)
- Women Candidates belonging to Unreserved Category can have Age Relaxation of 05 Years (maximum up to 45 years)
- Women Candidates belonging S.C., S.T. and S.E.B.C. category can have Age Relaxation of 10 Years (maximum up to 45 years. Inclusive Five years relaxation for women)
- Physically Disabled : In the case of physically handicapped candidates, who have disability of O.A. (One Arm affected), O.L. (One Leg affected) from 40% and above and up to 100% as per Medical Board’s certificate, are eligible to apply. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities. The Physically Disabled Candidates can have the Age Relaxation of 10 Years (maximum up to 45 years)
- Ex-serviceman, including E.C.O, S.S.C.O can have the Age Relaxation of 3 Years (maximum up to 40 years) Adding to service in defence sector.
- A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a Temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.
- If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt. servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servant who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, which is less.
- If the number of the candidates available for Gujarat PSC interview test is more, then Preliminary Test will be held. For Syllabus of Preliminary Test please refer Gujarat Public Service Commission’s Website http://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- If the Gujarat Public Service Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for Gujarat PSC interview and such marks shall be considered for final selection.
- As per the Instruction / Provision of the Gujarat Public Service Commission, the candidates of each category are being called for Gujarat PSC interview as per the norms:
|Number of Post||Candidates to be Called for an Interview|
|04 & More||03 times of the Post|
- The candidates should produce formula / method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
- The candidates having qualification from foreign University. Should produce necessary documents / proof regarding the recognition / equivalence of their degree.
Gujarat PSC Senior Town Planner Registration Fee 2016 :
Candidates of General Category have to pay 100/- as Application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category and Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved Category of Gujarat State & candidates who is physically disable do not have to pay Gujarat PSC Senior Town Planner application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category of Other State have to pay Gujarat Public Service Commission application fee.