Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 for Radiologist
Last Date of Submission of Application is : 30.01.2016.
Name of GPSC Post : Radiologist, Gujarat Health & Medical Service,. ( Specialist Service ). Class – I
Total No. of Posts for GPSC Radiologist 2016 : 49 as detailed below.
|No.||Category||Total Post||Out of Total Post, reserved for Women|
- Out of total posts, 01 posts are reserved for Candidates having disability of OL ( one leg ) L or R having disability who can move independently and perform duties other than prescribed above are not eligible for application.
- In case of non-availability of woman candidate in the respective category the post reserved for them will be allotted to male candidate in that category.
- Selection to the posts of Unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof as well as selection to the posts of S & EBC, SC and ST Categories and posts reserved for women candidates thereof shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective Categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the Commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre / service.
- A Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of any of the recognised University / institution or deemed University or possess any other qualifications specified in first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. and
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Radiology of a recognised University or possess an equivalent qualifications recognised by the Medical Council of India and have experience of two years in Government Hospital or owned managed hospital which has been registered with local authority or controlled by the Non Government Organisation Hospital or Trust Hospital. Or
- M.D. ( Radio Diagnosis / Radiology ) of any of the University established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or possess an equivalent post graduate qualifications recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules. 1967 as amended from time to time.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi.
Note : Candidate required to get himself / herself registered under the Gujarat Medical Council Act, 1967 at the time of his / her application if not so registered.
GPSC Radiologist Pay Scale 2016 : Pay Band 15600 – 39100/- Plus Grade pay 6600/-.
Age Limit for GPSC Radiologist 2016 : Not more than 45 years. ( 40+ Including the Age Relaxation of five years as par GAD notification Dated the 23 October, 2015 ).
Age will be calculated on the last date of receipt of application. Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under :
|1.||Disabled Candidates : having disability of OL ( one leg ) L or R having disability who can move independently and perform duties may be allowed relaxation in age up to 10 years subject to maximum 45 years of age on the basis of Medical certificate issued by the Medical Board. Candidates having disability other than prescribed above are not eligible for application.|
|2.||A candidate who is already in Guj. Govt. service, either as a permanent or as a temporary Govt. servant officiating continuously for six months and has not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.||(i) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply.
(ii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt. servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply.
(iii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servant who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, which is less.