Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2015 for Professor ( Mathematics )
Gujarat Public Service Commission,
Gujarat PSC online applications are invited for the posts of Professors in Mathematics in the Government Engineering Colleges, in Gujarat Education Service, Class – I ( Collegiate Branch ) between dates 23.09.2015 13.00 Hrs. to date 08.10.2015 13.00 Hrs.
Total 06 Posts as Mentioned Below :
|No.||Category||Total vacancy||Out of total Post reserved for Female|
- Out of above mentioned post no post is reserved for Physically Disabled person. But those Candidates having disability of OA, OL and HH from 40% to 100% can apply. The candidates having other types of disabilities can not apply for this posts.
- candidates belonging to reserved categories are free to apply against general category posts. In that case the criteria will be applicable as per General category.
- If suitable female candidates are not available for the posts reserved for female in the category such posts will be allotted to male candidates of the same category.
- Selection to the posts of General category and posts reserved for female candidates thereof as well as selection to the total posts of reserved category of S.E.B.C. and posts reserved for female candidates thereof shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective categories and also female candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying stranded prescribed by the commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre / service.
GPSC Professor Educational Qualification & Experience 2015 :
- Possess a Ph. D. degree with Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in relevant branch in Humanities or Science with first class or equivalent grade point either at Bachelor or Master level obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act, in India, or any other educational institution recognized as such by the Government or declared to be deemed as University under section – 3 of the University Grant Commission Act, 1956; or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government; and
- have at least ten years combined or separate experience in the field of teaching or industry or research out of which at least five years should be at the level of Associate Professor, before or after acquiring Ph. D. degree, or
- have at least thirteen years combined or separate experience in the field of teaching or industry or research before or after acquiring Ph. D. degree.
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967. and
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- In case of research experience, good academic record and books / research paper publication / Intellectual Property Rights ( IPR ) / patent record as the commission may deem fit shall be required, to be submitted to the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- In case the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level which can be considered equivalent to the post of Associate Professor with active participation record in devising, quality control, innovating, training, technical books / research paper publications / Intellectual Property Rights ( IPR ) / patent, etc. as deem fit by the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- Equivalence for Ph. D. is based on publication of five international Journal papers, each Journal having a cumulative impact index of not less than 2.0, with incumbent as the main author and all five publications being in the author’s area of specialization.
Note : The candidates shall have to submit necessary proof / documents of “Cumulative Impact Index” of concerned journal.
- Humanities and Science includes the branches of study in English, Economics, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as other branches as may be declared by the Government.
- If a class or division is not awarded, minimum aggregate 60% marks shall be considered equivalent to first class or division.
- If a grade point system is adopted the cumulative grade point average ( CGPA ) shall be converted in equivalent marks as below :
Grade Point Equivalent Percentage 6.25 55% 6.75 60% 7.25 65% 7.75 70% 8.25 75%
3. GPSC Professor Pay Scale 2015 : 37,400/- to 67,000/- GP 10,000/-.
4. Age limit for GPSC Professor 2015 : Not be more than 47 years of age. Age will be calculated as on last date of application.
Note : As per prevailing rules of Government relaxation in upper age limit will be as under :
|Gujarat Govt. servants who are serving on permanent basis or on a temporary basis for period of continue six months in Govt. service and whose first appointment is within age limit of the post mentioned in the advertisement.||Upper age limit will not be applicable.|
5. Note :
- If the number of the candidates available for interview test is more, then Preliminary Test will be held. If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview, Marks obtained in Preliminary Test shall not be considered for final selection.
- The candidates having qualification from foreign Uni. Should produce necessary proof regarding the recognition / equivalence of their degree.
- The candidates should produce formula / method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
GPSC Professor Application Fee 2015 :
- 100/- is to be paid as application Fee by General category candidates.
- Candidates belongs to Reserved category and candidate who is physically disable have not to pay Application Fee.