Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 for Principal
Gujarat Public Service Commission Online applications are invited between date 1-07-2016, 1:00 hours to date 16-07-2016, 1:00 hours for the following posts of Principal, Class-II, Government Ideal Residential Schools, For Scheduled Tribes (Commissionorate of Development).
Pay Scale for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 : 9300 – 34800+ Grade Pay 4600
GPSC Recruitment 2016 Age Limit : Not more than 44 Years.
But maximum relaxation of age up to 45 years admissible. Age will be calculated as on the last date of the receipt of application.
|S.No.||Name of Post||Total Posts||Category wise Total Posts||Out of Category wise Posts reserved for Women||Out of Total Posts, Reserved for P.D.|
|Unreserved (Gen.)||UEWS||S.C.||S.T.||S.E.B.C.||Unreserved (Gen.)||UEWS||S.C.||S.T.||S.E.B.C.|
|1.||Principal, Class-II, Government Ideal Residential School, (Commissionorate of Tribal Developement)||04||01||00||01||01||01||01||00||00||01||01||00|
- The Candidates belonging to SEBC & SC & ST category can apply against vacancy for Unreserved Category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
- Only the candidates having disability of 40% or more and up to 75% of LV, HH, OA, OAL Moderate type can apply for the post. The benefit of disability will be available to such candidates.
Gujarat PSC Educational Qualification : Possess
- A Post graduate degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade B in the seven point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and Fat the master degree level from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized by the Government as such or declared to be a deemed University under section 3 of the U.G.C. Act, 1956 and
- A Bachelor degree in education with at least 60% of the marks or its equivalent grade B in the seven point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the degree level from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized by the Government as such or declared to be a deemed University under section 3 of the U.G.C. Act, 1956.
- Have about 05years combined or separate experience of teaching or inspecting of educational institution or administration in educational institutions recognized by the Government after obtaining Bachelor degree in Education.
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
Gujarat PSC Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under :
1. Woman candidates : 5 Years Subject to maximum 45 years.
2. Candidates belonging to SEBC, SC and ST Category : 5 Years Subject to maximum 45 years.
3. Woman Candidates belonging to SEBC, SC and ST Category : 10 Years Subject to maximum 45 years.
4. Physically Disabled : Physically Disabled Candidates, as shown above shall get ten years relaxation in age limit subject to his/her ability to discharge duties attached to the post, as any other normal person, on the production of medical certificate issued by the Superintendent/Civil Surgeon. prescribed vide G.A.D. Circular dt.01/12/08.
5. Ex Serviceman, including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O. : Length of Military Service plus 03 years subject to the maximum 40 years.
6. A candidate who is already in Gujarat Government service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment : (i) The upper age limit shall not apply.
The candidates having the qualification mentioned below are requested to apply online for their candidature for the post of Principal, Gujarat Nursing Service, Class-1 under Health and Family Welfare Department between date: 15th June, 2016, 13.00 Hrs. to date 30th June, 2016, 13.00 Hrs.
Candidates are Instructed to visit Notice Board or Website of Gujarat Public Service Commission www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for all Provisions of advertisment, General Instructions, and the method of online application.
No of Gujarat PSC Vacancies :- 08 Vacancies as described below
|S.No.||Category||Total Posts||Out of Total Posts, reserved for Women|
|3 ||S & E B C||2||1|
- The Candidates belonging to SC, and UEWS reserved category are free to apply against vacancies for unreserved category and the criteria will be applicable as unreserved category.
- In case of non-availability of woman candidate in respective category the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidate of that category.
- Selection to the posts of Unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof as well as selection to the posts of S & E B C, and ST Categories and posts reserved for women candidates thereof shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective Categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the Commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre/service.
- Disabled Candidates :- Loco motor Disability between 40% to 60 % who can move independently and perform duties, may be allowed to apply for this post. Candidates having disability other than prescribed above are not eligible for application.
Gujarat PSC Educational Qualification & Experience
- A post graduate degree in Nursing obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956; and recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- At least 15 years’ experience after obtaining a post graduate degree in Nursing out of which atleast 12 years’ experience of teaching with minimum 5 years’ experience of teaching in the recognized Nursing College on the post not below the rank of Lecturer Class-II.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi.
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services classification and Recruitment (General) Rules. 1967 as amended from time to time.
Note : The selected candidate should be registered with the Gujarat Nursing Council as registered Nurse, registered Midwife or in the equivalent cadre under the Gujarat Nurses under Gujarat Nurses/Midwives and Health Visitors Act-1968 at the time of his application if not so registered.
Gujarat PSC Pay Scale : 15600-39100 plus (Grade Pay 7600)
Age Limit for Gujarat PSC : Not more than 47 years.
Gujarat PSC age will be calculated on the last date of receipt of application Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under :
1. A candidate who is already in Gujarat Government service, either as a permanent or as a temporary Government servant officiating continuously for six months and has not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.
- If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Government servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Government servant who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, which is less.
Note : The Policy/provision regarding private practice and N.P.A. shall be applicable as may be determined by the Government from time to time.