Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2014 for Orthopaedic Surgeon ( Special Recruitment )
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply Online : 09.09.2014 at 01:00 pm onwards.
Last Date to Apply Online : 24.09.2014 up to 01:00 p.m.
Last date for Payment of Fee : 24.09.2014.
Gujarat Public Service Commission ( GPSC ) has delivered notification for the Recruitment of Orthopaedic Surgeon Specialist Services Class I Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09.09.2014 at 01:00 pm to 24.09.2014 up to 01:00 p.m.
Name of Post : Orthopaedic surgeon in Gujarat Helath & Medical Service,. ( Specialist. Services ) Class-I ( Special Drive )
No. of Posts : 02. One post is reserved for S.C and one post is reserved for S.T. which is reserved for candidate of Gujarat origin only.
Name of the Category :
1. SC : 01 post
2. ST : 01 post
Age Limit for Gujarat PSC Orthopaedic Surgeon Jobs 2014 : Candidates age not more than 40 years as on 24.09.2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for GPSC Orthopaedic Surgeon 2014 : Candidates should possess M.B.B.S. with MS ( Orthopaedics ).
Application Fee for Gujarat PSC Orthopaedic Surgeon 2014 : Candidates nee to pay 100/- + Postal Service Charges for General Category through challan. No fee for Reserved Category & PWD Candidates.
How to Apply for Gujarat PSC Orthopaedic Surgeon 2014 : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 09.09.2014 at 01:00 pm to 24.09.2014 up to 01:00 pm.
- A Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of any of a recognized University or educational institution declared to be deemed as University or any other qualifications specified in first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Orthopaedic of a recognized University or possess an equivalent qualifications recognized by the Medical Council of India and have experience of two years in or Orthopaedic subject in Government Hospital or owned managed hospital which has been registered with local authority or controlled by the Non Government Organization Hospital or Trust Hospital. Or
- M.S. ( Orthopaedics ) of a recognized University or an equivalent post Graduate qualifications recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi.Note : The selected candidate shall berequiredto get himself / herself registered under the Gujarat Medical Council Act-1967 at the time of application.
Pay : Pay Band 15600-39100/- Plus Grade pay 6600/-
Age : Not more than 40 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of receipt of application. Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under :
|1.||S.C. and S.T. candidates||05 Years|
|2.||Woman Candidates belonging to, S.C. & S.T. category.||10 Years ( inclusive of 5 Years relaxation for woman Candidates ) Subject to maximum 45 years.|
|3.||Ex Serviceman, including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O.||Length of Military Service plus 03 years, subject to maximum 40 years|
|4.||Disabled Candidates : having disability of OL ( one leg ) L or R who can move independently and perform duties may be allowed relaxation in age up to 10 years subject to maximum 45 years on the basis of Medical certificate issued by the Medical Board. Candidates having disability other than prescribed above are not eligible for application.|
|5.||A candidate who is already in Guj. Govt. service, either as a permanent or as a temporary Govt. servant officiating continuously for six months and has not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.||(i) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply.
(ii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt. servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply.
(iii) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servant who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, which is less.
Instructions to Apply Online for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2014 :
- Before applying online candidates need to scan their photograph & signature.
- Candidates log in to the website gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online” → “Apply Now”
- Application form will be appeared and enter the personal details, educational details.
- Now click on “Save”, application number will be generated, retain it for further use.
- By using application number and date of birth edit the application form and click on confirm button, upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Click on confirm button and conformation number will be generated.
- Take the printout of Fee Payment Challan and pay the fee as per the instructions given in the notification.
- Candidates take the printout of application form for future reference.