Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2014 for Municipal Health Officer
Gujarat Public Service Commission ( GPSC ) has announced notification for the recruitment of 40 Municipal Health Officer Class II Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05.08.2014 at 01:00 pm to 20.08.2014 upto 01:00 pm.
Name of the Gujarat PSC Post : Municipal Health Officer Class II
Total No. of Gujarat PSC Municipal Health Officer Posts : 40
|No.||Category||Total vacancy||Out of total Post reserved for Women|
- Out of total Posts 01 post is reserved for Physically Hadicapped, who are O.A. ( One Arm affected ) or O.L. ( One leg affected ) or H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped ) ( In moderate category maximum 40% and above but not more than 75%. )
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
- In case of non availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
Gujarat PSC Municipal Health Officer Educational Qualification :
- M.B.B.S. degree obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act; or any institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or any other qualifications specified in the First or Second Schedule to the Indian Medical Councial Act,1956.
- Registerable qualification under the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Councial Act,1956 including such officer who may have been granted exemption under sub-section (1) of section 30 of the Gujarat Medical Practitioners Act, 1963 ( Guj.6 of 1964 )
- The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed by the Gujarat Civil Services Classifications and Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.
- The adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Pay Scale for Gujarat PSC Municipal Health Officer Jobs 2014 : 9300-34800 ( Grade pay-5400 )
Age Limit for Gujarat PSC Municipal Health Officer 2014 : Candidates age should not be more than 35 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
- The number of candidate to be called for Gujarat PSC Interview test shall be about three times of the number of vacancies.
- If the number of candidates available for Interview test is more than three times then Preliminary Test will be held.
- If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for Interview and such marks shall not be considered for final selection.
- As per the instruction / provision of the commission the candidates of each category, are being called for interview as per following norms :
No. of Post Candidates to be called for Interview 01 06 02 08 03 10 04 & more 03 times of the post
- The candidates having qualification from foreign Uni. Should produce necessary documents / proof regarding the recognisation / equivalence of their degree.
- The candidates should produce formula / method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
Upper Age limit for Gujarat PSC Municipal Health Officer 2014 shall be relaxed as under :
|1.||S.C., S.T., S.E.B.C. Category||05 Years|
|2.||Women Candidates belonging to Unreserved category||05 Years|
|3.||Women Candidates belonging to reserved category||10 Years ( maximum up to 45 years.Including / Inclusive Five years relaxation for women )|
|4.||Ex. Serviceman. Including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O.||Length of Military Service plus three years,up to 40 years.|
|5.||Physically Disabled : In the case of physically handicapped candidates, who has O.L. ( One Leg affected ) or O.A. ( One Arm affected ) or H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped, In moderate category maximum 40% and above but not more than 75%; ) shall be considered as suitable for applying in the advertisement, shall get 10 years relaxation in the age limit subject to his / her ability for age relaxation according to Govt.Rules. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other then the prescribed physical disabilities.|
|6.||A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.||(i) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper are limit shall not apply.
(ii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt.servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply.
(iii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servants who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, whichever is less.
Application Fee for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2014 : Candidates nee to pay 100/- + Postal Service Charges for General Category through challan. No fee for Reserved Category & PWD Candidates.
How to Apply Online for Gujarat PSC Jobs 2014 : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 05.08.2014 at 01:00 pm to 20.08.2014 up to 01:00 pm.
Instructions to apply Online for Gujarat PSC Municipal Health Officer :
- Before applying Online candidates need to scan their photograph & signature.
- Candidates login to the Gujarat PSC website gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online” → “Apply Now”
- Online Application form for Gujarat PSC will be appeared and enter the personal details, educational details.
- Now click on “Save”, application number will be generated, retain it for further use.
- By using application number and date of birth edit the application form and click on confirm buttion, upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Click on confirm button and conformation number will be generated.
- Take the printout of Fee Payment Challan and pay the fee as per the instructions given in the Gujarat PSC notification.
- Candidates take the printout of Gujarat PSC application form for future reference.
Important Dates for Gujarat PSC Job Recruitment 2014 :
Starting Date to Apply Online : 05.08.2014 at 01:00 pm onwards
Last Date to Apply Online : 20.08.2014 up to 01:00 pm.
Last Date for Fee Payment : 20.08.2014.