Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2014 for Motor Vehicle Prosecutor
The candidates holding the qualification mentioned below are requested to confirm their candidature for the posts of Motor Vehicle Prosecutor, Class – 2, ( Advt.04/2014-15 ) during Dt. 16.05.2014, 13:00 P.M. to Dt.31.05.2014, 13:00 P.M.
Total No. of GPSC Motor Vehicle Prosecutor Vacancy 2014 : 07 ( As Under ).
|Sl.No.||Category||Total Vacancy||Out of total post reserved for women|
- Out of above mentioned post no post is reserved for Physically Handicapped person. But Those candidates having H.H.( Hearing Handicapped ) Or L.V. ( Low Vision ) in moderate category ( 40% or above but not more than 75% ) or O.A. ( One Arm affected ) or O.L. ( One leg affected ) or O.A.L. ( One Arm and One Leg Affected ) can apply. No any other physically handicapped person is eligible for application.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
- In case of non availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
GPSC Motor Vehicle Prosecutor Essential Qualification 2014 :
- Possess a degree in law ( special ) or law with five years course after Higher Secondary Certificate Examination ( H.S.C ) obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or any other educational institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
- The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967; and
- adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both;a.
- have five years experience as a practicing Advocate or Attorney or Government Pleader in the Subordinate Court or High Court; or
- have five years experience of legal matters in the Government on the post not below the rank of the class – II post or Government undertaking Board or Corporation or Local bodies or Limited Company established by law in India on the post which can be considered equivalent to the post not below the rank of class – II post in Government; Provided that the such period of practice in concerned Court as a advocate shall be certified by the Registrar General of the High Court in case of candidate practicing in the High Court or by the Principal Judicial Officer in case of candidate practicing in the subordinate court or by the Principal District Judge of the concerned District Court Or by the Principal Judge of the City Civil Court Ahmedabad where a candidate is practicing; and
b. have sufficient knowledge of Gujarati so as to enable him to speak,read and write in Gujarati and to translate with ease from Gujarati into English and vice-versa. Such knowledge shall be certified,
- by the Registrar General of the High Court in case of candidate practicing in the High Court or by the Principal Judicial Officer in case of candidate practicing in the subordinate court or by the Principal District Judge of the concerned District Court or by the Principal Judge of the City Civil Court Ahmedabad where as candidate is practicing; and (2) in case of a candidate working in the Government or Local bodies or Government undertaking Board or Corporation or Limited Company established by Law in India, by the Head of the Office under whom such candidate is working.
GPSC Motor Vehicle Prosecutor Pay Scale 2014 : 9300 – 34800 ( Grade pay 5400 ).
Age Limit for GPSC Motor Vehicle Prosecutor 2014 : Not more than 31 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
- The number of candidate to be called for GPSC Motor Vehicle Prosecutor Interview Test shall be about three times of the number of vacancies.
- If the number of candidates available for interview test is more than three times then GPSC Motor Vehicle Prosecutor Preliminary Test will be held.
- If the commission decides to conduct the GPSC Motor Vehicle Prosecutor Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidate to be called for interview and such marks shall not be considered for final selection.
- As per the in struction / provision of the commission the candidates of each category, are being called for GPSC Motor Vehicle Prosecutor interviews as pert following norms :
No. of Post Candidate to be called for interview 01 06 02 08 03 10 04 & more 03 times of the post
- The candidates having qualification from foreign Universities should produce necessary documents / proof regarding the recognisation / equivalence of their degree.
- The candidates should produce formula / method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the university.
Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under :
- S.C., S.T., S.E.B.C. Category : 05 Years
- Women Candidates belonging to Unreserved category : 05 Years
- Women Candidates belonging to reserved category : 10 Years
- Ex. Serviceman. Including E.C.O./S.S.C.O. : Length of Military Service plus three years, up to 40 years.
- Physically Disabled : In the case of physically handicapped candidates, who has H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped ) or L.V. ( Low Vision ) In moderate category maximum 40% and above but not more than 75% or O.L. ( One Leg affected ) or O.A. ( One Arm affected ) or O.A.L. ( One Arm and One Leg Affected ) shall be considered as suitable for applying in the advertisement, shall get 10 years relaxation in the age limit subject to his / her ability for age relaxation according to Govt.Rules. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other then the prescribed physical disabilities.
- A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a Permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.
- If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper are limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt.servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post,the upper age limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servants who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, whichever is less.
- In case of the candidate possessing exceptionally good qualification and / or experience, the upper age relaxation admissible at the discretion of the Gujarat Public Service Commission.