Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2014 for Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector
|GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector Application Issue Date : 13.02.2014|
|GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector Application Last Date : 28.02.2014|
The candidates holding the qualification mentioned below are requested to confirm their candidature for the posts of Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector, Class II, Advt. No. 117/2013-14, during Date 13.02.2014, 13:00 P.M. to D. 28.02.2014, 13:00 P.M.
Total No. of GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector Vacancy : 18 ( As Above ).
|No.||Category||Total Vacancy||Out of Total Post Reserved for
1. Out of 18 Posts 01 post is reserved for Physically Handicapped, who are H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped ) ( In moderate category maximum 50% and above but not more than 70%; O.A. ( One Arm affected ) or O.L. ( One leg affected ).
2. The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
3. In case of non availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector Essential Qualification :
1. Possess a degree in Electrical Engineering of a recognized University or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of Gujarat.
2. Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi and/or both.
3. Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.
Preference : Preference may be given to a candidate who has been regularly engaged for a period of three years in the practices of Electrical Engineering of which not less then one year has been spent in an electrical engineering workshop or in generation or transmission or distribution of electricity or in the administration of the Electricity Laws and the rules made thereunder.
GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector Pay Scale : 9300 – 34800 ( Grade pay 4,600 ).
Age Limit for GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector : Not more than 30 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
1. The number of candidate to be called for GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector Interview test shall be about three times of the number of GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector vacancies.
2. If the number of the candidates available for interview test is more than three times then GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector Preliminary Test will be held.
3. If the Gujarat Public Service Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test for GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall not be considered for GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector final selection.
4. As per the Instruction / Provision of the Gujarat Public Service Commission, the candidates of each category are being called for interview as per following norms :
|No. of Post||Candidates to be called for an Interview|
|04 & more||03 times of the post|
5. The candidates having qualification from foreign Uni. Should produce necessary documents / proof regarding the recognition / equivalence of their degree.
6. The candidates should produce formula / method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
GPSC Junior Assistant Electrical Inspector Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under :
|1||S.C., S.T., S.E.B.C. Category||05 Years|
|2||Women Candidates belonging to Unreserved category||05 Years|
|3||Women Candidates belonging to reserved category||10 Years ( maximum up to 45 years. Including / Inclusive Five years relaxation for women )|
|4||Ex. Serviceman. Including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O.||Length of Military Service plus three years, up to 40 years.|
|5||Physically Disabled : In the case of physically handicapped candidates, who has O.L. ( One Leg affected ) or O.A. ( One Arm affected ) or H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped, In moderate category maximum 50% and above but not more than 70%; ) shall be considered as suitable for applying in the advertisement, shall get 10 years relaxation in the age limit subject to his / her ability for age relaxation according to Govt.Rules. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other then the prescribed physical disabilities.|
|6||A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.||i. If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper are limit shall not apply.
ii. If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt.servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply.
iii. If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servants who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, whichever is less.
|7||In case of the candidate possessing exceptionally good qualification and / or experience, the upper age relaxation admissible at the discretion of the Commission|