Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2013 for Insurance Medical Officer
|GPSC Insurance Medical Officer Application Issue Date : 26.11.2013|
|GPSC Insurance Medical Officer Application Last Date : 11.12.2013|
Name of GPSC Post : Insurance Medical Officer ( Allopathy ), Employee’s State Insurance Scheme, Class II.
Total Posts : 76 vacancies as described below.
|No.||Category||Total Post||Out of Total Post, reserved for Women|
|2||S. & E. B. C.||10||03|
- Out of above post, 2 posts are reserved for Physically Disabled candidates having disability of OL ( one leg ), who can move independently and perform duties.
- In case of non availability of woman candidate in respective category, the post so reserved for them will be allotted to male candidate in that category.
- The candidate belonging to scheduled cast category can apply for unreserved posts and the criteria for unreserved category will be applicable to them.
GPSC Insurance Medical Officer Educational Qualification 2013 :
- Possess an M.B.B.S. Degree from a University established by law or any other equivalent qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967 as amended from time to time.
- Possess an adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi
Note : The selected candidate shall be required to get himself / herself registered under Gujarat Medical Council Act, 1967 or any other corresponding law for the time being in force before joining the duty, if not so registered.
GPSC Insurance Medical Officer Pay Scale 2013 : Pay Band 9300 – 34800/- Plus Grade pay 5400/-.
Age Limit for GPSC Insurance Medical Officer 2013 : Not more than 35 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of receipt of application. Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under :
|1||S.&E.B.C., S.T. Candidate of Gujarat Origin only||05 years|
|2||Woman Candidate belonging to unreserved category||05 years|
|3||Woman Candidate belonging to S.& E.B.C., S.T. category of Gujarat Origin |
|10 years ( including relaxation of 5 years as woman Candidate ) Subject to maximum 45 years.|
|4||Ex Serviceman, including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O. Length of Military Service plus||03 years ( maximum 40 years )|
|5||Disabled Candidates : having disability of OL ( one leg ), who can move independently and perform duties may be allowed relaxation in age up to 10 years on the basis of Medical certificate issued by the Medical Board. Candidates having disability other than prescribed above are not eligible for application.|
|6||A candidate who is already in Guj. Govt. service, either as a permanent or as a temporary Govt. servant officiating continuously for six months and has not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.||