Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 for Horticulture Officer Class-II
1. Gujarat public Service Commission Online applications are invited for the post of the Horticulture Officer, Class-II in Gujarat State Service in the Directors of Horticulture under the Agriculture and Co-Operation Department (Advt. 63 /2016-17) between date : 05/11/2016, 01.00 Hrs. to date 21/11/2016, 01.00 Hrs.
2. Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the website of Gujarat public Service Commission www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, and the method of on line application.
Gujarat PSC Total No.of Vacancy : 50 (As below)
|Sr. No.||Category||Total Vacancy||Out of total Post reserved for Women
- Out of above mentioned posts 01(One) post is reserved for H.H. (Hearing Hadicapped) having disability from 40% and above and up to 100%) and 01(One) post is reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates, those candidates who have disability of O.A. (One Arm affected) or O.L.(One Leg affected) or B.L.(Both Legs affected) can apply. The candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for General Category and the criteria will be applicable as per General Category.
- In case of non availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
- Selection to the posts of unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof, posts of S.E.B.C Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof, posts of S.C. Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof & posts of S.T. Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof Shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre/service.
Educational Qualification for GPSC Horticulture Officer Job 2016 :
- A post graduate degree or a second class bachelor degree in any branch of Horticulture obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India, or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess on equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classifications and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967, as amended from time to time.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Pay Scale for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 : 9300-34800 (Grade Pay 44,00)
Gujarat PSC Horticulture Officer Age Limit 2016 : Not more than 35 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
GPSC Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under :
- S.C.,S.T. & S.E.B.C. Category : 05 Years
- Women Candidates belonging to Unreserved category : 05 Years
- Women Candidates belonging S.C.,S.T.,& S.E.B.C Category : 10 Years (maximum up to 45 years. Including/Inclusive Five years relaxation for women)
- Ex.Serviceman. Including E.C.O./S.S.C.O. : Length of Military Service plus three years, up to 40 years
- Physically Disabled : In the case of physically handicapped candidates, who have disability O.A.(One Arm affected) or O.L.(One leg affected) or B.L.(Both leg affected) or H.H (Hearing Hadicapped) 40% To 100%. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities. : 10 Years (maximum up to 45 years)
- A candidate who is already in Gujarat Government service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.
(1) Tentative date of Preliminary Test is 19-02-2017. The Provisional Result will be declared tentatively up to April 2017. For Syllabus of Preliminary Test please refer Commission’s Website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
(2) If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall be considered for final selection.
(3) As per the Instruction/Provision of the commission, the candidates of each category are being called for interview as per following norms :
|No. of Post||Candidates to be called for an interview|
|04 & more ||03 times of the post|
(4) The candidates should produce formula/method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
(5) The candidates having qualification from foreign University. Should produce necessary documents/proof regarding the recognition/equivalence of their degree.
Gujarat PSC Application Fee 2016 : Candidates of General Category have to pay 100/- as Application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category of Gujarat State & candidates who is physically disable do not have to pay application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category of Other State have to pay application fee.