Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2014 for Gujarati Reporter, English Reporter
Online Applications are invited for the posts of Gujarati Reporter, Class II & English Reporter, Class II in the Gujarat Legislature Secretarial Staff, between Date : 16.05.2014 ( 13:00 Hours ) to 31.05.2014 ( 13:00 Hours ). The reservation for S.& E. B.C., S.C., S. T., & women candidates is as under. In case of non-availability of Women candidates, in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
|Advt.No.||Name of Posts||Total Posts||Category wise Posts||Out of Category wise posts reserved for women|
|06/14-15||Gujarati Reporter, Class - II||04||01||-||01||02||-||-||-||01|
|07/14-15||English Reporter, Class - II||02||-||01||-||01||-||-||-||-|
Note : The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for unreserved category and the criteria will be applicable as per unreserved category.
GPSC Reporters Educational Qualification 2014 : A candidate shall possess :
- a degree of a University recognised by the Government of Gujarat,
- adequate knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi.
GPSC Reporters Pay Scale 2014 : 9300 – 34800 + 5400 Grade pay.
Age Limit for GPSC Reporters 2014 : A candidate shall not be more than 40 years of age. Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit shall be relaxed as under :
1. S.& E.B.C., S.C. & S.T. only Male candidates of Gujarat origin : 05 years ( Maximum up to 45 years ).
2. Women candidates : 05 years ( Maximum up to 45 years ).
3. Women Candidates of Reserved Category : 10 years ( including 05 years relaxation as Woman, Maximum up to 45 years. )
4. Physically Disabled Candidates : Maximum upto 10 ( ten ) years subject to his / her ability to discharge duties attached to the posts, as may be performed by any other normal persons, on the basis of production of medical certificate prescribed by GAD circular dated 01.12.2008 from the Medical Board. ( Maximum up to 45 years ).
5. Ex-servicemen / Officers : The upper age limit shall be relaxed by the length of Military Service plus three years., up to maximum 40 years.