Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2015 for Electrical Inspector, Lift Inspector
The candidates holding the qualification mentioned below are requested to apply online and send their application for the post of Electrical Inspector and Lift Inspector, Class – I, ( Energy and
Petrochemicals Dept. ), ( Advt. No. 26/2015-16 ) during Date 01.08.2015, 13:00 P.M. to Date 17.08.2015, 13:00 P.M.
Total No. of Gujarat PSC Vacancy 2015 : 03 ( As under ).
|No.||Category||Total vacancy||Out of total Post reserved for Women|
- Out of above mentioned post no post is reserved for Physically Handicapped person. But Those Candidates having O.A. ( One Arm affected) or O.L. ( One Leg affected ) or H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped, having disability 40% and above and up to 100% ) can apply. No other physically handicapped person is eligible for application.
- In case of non-availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
- Selection to the posts of unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof Shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre / service.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
GPSC Electrical Inspector Essential Qualification 2015 :
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or the State Legislature in India or other educational institute established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the government for the purpose;
- Have been regularly engaged for a period of at least ten years in the practice of electrical engineering of which :
- not less than one year has been spent in an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering workshop or in the generation or transmission or distribution of electricity or in the administration of the Electricity Law and the rules made thereunder in a position of responsibility; or
- about two years experience in the erection and maintenance of lifts or engaged in manufacturing of lifts, plants and machinery in a position of responsibility.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed by the Government in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and
Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.
Explanation – I : The experience as provided in clause (b) of sub- rule (1) of rule 5 of the Qualifications, powers and Functions of Chief Electrical Inspector and Electrical Inspectors Rules 2006 should have been obtained from the State Government or the Central Government or its Board or Corporation or Company having license for generation, transmission or distribution of electricity or a Government recognized institution or limited companies registered under the company Law;
Explanation – II : For the purpose of this rule, the words “position of responsibility” shall ordinarily mean work experience on a post in the Government or a limited company registered under the company law or in joint sector or in the Government undertaking which is treated by the Government as equivalent to class II post under the state Government;
GPSC Electrical Inspector Pay Scale 2015 : 15600 – 39100/- ( Grade pay 6600/- ).
Age Limit for GPSC Electrical Inspector 2015 : Not more than 40 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
- The number of candidate to be called for Interview test shall be about three times of the number of vacancies.
- If the number of the candidates available for interview test is more than three times then Preliminary Test will be held.
- If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall not be considered for final selection.
- As per the Instruction / Provision of the commission, the candidates of each category are being called for interview as per following norms :
No. of Post Candidates to be called for an interview 01 06 02 08 03 10 04 & more 03 times of the post
- The candidates having qualification from foreign Uni. Should produce necessary documents / proof regarding the recognition / equivalence of their degree.
- The candidates should produce formula / method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under :
|1.||Women Candidates belonging to Unreserved Category||05 Years ( up to 45 years )|
|2.||Ex. Serviceman. Including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O.||Length of Military Service plus three years ( up to 40 years )
|3.||Physically Disabled : In the case of physically handicapped candidates, who have O.A. ( One Arm ) or O.L. ( One Leg affected ) or H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped, having disability 40% and above and up to 100% ) shall be considered as suitable for applying in the advertisement, shall get 10 years relaxation in the age limit subject to his / her ability for age relaxation according to Govt. Rules. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities. ( up to 45 years ).|
|4.||A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.||(i) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply.
(ii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt. servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply.
(iii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servants who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, whichever is less.