Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 for Deputy Section Officer & Deputy Mamlatdar
Gujarat Public Service Commission,
Website : www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in / http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Online Applications for Gujarat PSC are invited from 01st July, 2016 ( 13:00 hours ) to 20th, July 2016 ( 13:00 hours ) for the following posts of Secretariate Department, Gujarat Public Service Commission & Revenue Department. The reservation for S.C., S.T., S.&E. B.C., & U.E.W.S. & Women candidates is as under. In case of non – availability of Women candidates, in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
|Name of Post||Total Posts||Category wise Posts||Out of Category wise posts reserved for women||Post reserved for Physically Disabled and Ex-Servicemen out of the total Posts|
|General||U.E.W.S.||S.C.||S.T.||S.& E.B.C.||General||U.E.W.S.||S.C.||S.T.||S.& E.B.C.||Physically Disability||Ex-Servicemen|
|Deputy Section Officer ( Secretariate )||454||194||45||29||71||115||64||15||10||23||38||17||45|
|Deputy Section Officer ( Gujarat Public Service Commission )||031||011||03||00||02||15||03||01||00||00||05||01||03|
|Deputy Mamlatdar ( Revenue Department )||200||082||20||14||30||54||27||07||04||10||18||06||20|
- Combined Screening Test will be held on Date : 13th November, 2016.
- The result of Screening Test will be publish in February 2016.
- The Mains written examination will be held on Date : 06th May, 2017 & 07th May, 2017.
- The result of mains written examination will be publish in August 2017
Note : The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against GPSC vacancies for Unreserved category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
GPSC Deputy Section Officer Educational Qualification 2016 :
- A candidate shall hold a Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; and
- Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules 1967;
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi.
Pay Scale for GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2016 : 15,500/- ( Fix Pay ) for 5 years. 9300-34800 /- Pay band + 4400/- Grade pay after completion of the satisfactory service of 5 years.
Age Limit for GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2016 : A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 20th July, 2016. Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application.
Upper age limit for Gujarat PSC Jobs 2015 shall be relaxed as under :
|1.||Unreserved E.W.S., S.&E.B.C., S.C. & S.T. Male candidates of Gujarat origin.||05 years|
|2.||Women candidates of unreserved Category||05 years ( Maximum up to 45 years )|
|3.||Women Candidates of Reserved Category||10 years ( including 05 years relaxation as Woman, Maximum up to 45 years. )|
|4.||Ex-servicemen / Officers||Length of Military Service plus three years, Upto 40 years|
|5.||Physically disabled candidates||maximum upto 10 ( ten ) years subject to his / her ability to discharge duties attached to the posts, as may be performed by any other normal persons, on the basis of production of medical certificate prescribed by GAD circular dated 01-12-2008 from the Medical Board.|
|6.||Government Servant||No relaxation in upper age will be available to Government Servant|