Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2014 for Deputy Executive Engineer ( Electrical )
The candidates holding the qualification mentioned below are requested to confirm their candidature for the posts of Deputy Executive Engineer ( Electrical ), Class-II ( Road and Building Dept. ), Advt. No. 17 /2014-15 during Dt. 09.09.2014, 13.00 P.M. to Dt. 24.09.2014, 13.00 P.M.
Total No . of Gujarat PSC Vacancy 2014 : 07 ( As Above )
|No.||Category||Total Vacancy||Out of total Post reserved for Women|
Important Note for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2014 :
- Out of above mentioned post no post is reserved for Physically Handicapped person. But those candidates having H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped ) in moderate category ( 40% or above but not more than 75% ) or O.L. ( One leg affected ) can apply. No any other physically handicapped person is eligible for GPSC job 2014 application.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
- In case of non availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
Essential Qualification for GPSC Deputy Executive Engineer ( Electrical ) :
- Possess a first class degree in Electrical Engineering obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi.
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.
GPSC Deputy Executive Engineer Pay Scale 2014 : 9300-34800 ( Grade pay-5400 )
Age Limit for GPSC Deputy Executive Engineer 2014 : Not more than 30 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
- The number of candidate to be called for Gujarat PSC Interview test shall be about three times of the number of vacancies.
- If the number of the candidates available for interview test is more than three times then Preliminary Test will be held.
- If the Gujarat Public Service Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall not be considered for final selection.
- As per the Instruction / Provision of the commission, the candidates of each category are being called for interview as per following norms.
No. of Post Candidates to be called For an interview 01 06 02 08 03 10 04 & more 03 times of the post
- The candidates having qualification from foreign University. Should produce necessary documents / proof regarding the recognition / equivalence of their degree.
- The candidates should produce formula / method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
Gujarat PSC Recruitment Upper Age limit 2014 shall be relaxed as under :
|Sl. No.||Category||Age Limit|
|1.||S.C., S.T., S.E.B.C. Category||05 Years|
|2.||Women Candidates belonging to Unreserved category||05 Years|
|3.||Women Candidates belonging to reserved category||10 Years ( maximum up to 45 years.Including /Inclusive Five years relaxation for women )|
|4.||Ex. Serviceman. Including E.C.O. / S. S.C.O.||Length of Military Service plus three years,up to 40 years.|
|5.||Physically Disabled : In the case of physically handicapped candidates, who has O.L.( One Leg affected ) or H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped, In moderate category maximum 40 % and above but not more than 75% ) shall be considered as suitable for applying in the advertisement, shall get 10 years relaxation in the age limit subject to his / her ability for age relaxation according to Govt. Rules. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other then the prescribed physical disabilities.|
|6.||A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.||(i) If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper are limit shall not apply.
(ii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Govt.servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post,the upper age limit shall not apply.
(iii) If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Govt. servants who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, whichever is less.