Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles
It is informed the candidates for confirmation of the application for the selection to the post of Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles, Class- III ( Special Drive ) ( Advt. 42/2014-15 ) during Date: 11-02-2015 , 13.00 p.m. to Date:26-02-2015 , 13.00 p.m.
Total No. of Posts : 01 ( As under ) -
|No.||Category||Total Posts||Out of total Posts reserved for Women candidate|
Note : The disabled candidates are not eligible for application.
Essential Qualification for GPSC Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles :
- Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering ( 3 yrs. course ) or Diploma in Automobile Engineering ( 3 yrs. course ) or
- a Degree in Mechanical engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University or deemed university.
(B) The candidate shall possess a motor driving license of motor cycle and light motor vehicles at the time of appointment.
(C) The Candidate shall obtain a driving license of heavy goods vehicles or heavy passenger motor vehicles during the stipulated period of service on contractual basis.
(D) The candidate shall possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.
(E) The candidate shall possess the following minimum physical standards :
- For Male candidate of Schedule Tribe of Gujarat Origin : height not less than 155 centimeters and minimum chest measurement of 79 centimeters deflated and weight 50 Kg.
- For Female candidate of Schedule Tribe of Gujarat Origin : height not less than 151 centimeters and weight 45 Kg.
- A candidate shall not be colour blind and have clear vision with or without glasses.
GPSC Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles Job Pay Scale 2015 : The appointment to the selected candidates on the post of the Assistant inspector of motor vehicles, class-III will be given by the Government by taking into considering the terms and conditions as prescribed under the Gujarat PSC recruitment rules and as per resolution No:MVD-102010-2082-b,dated: 11/04/2011 of Ports and Transport Department. Resolution No:kharach-2002-57-jha-1 dated 16/02/2006 of Finance Department and Resolution no:CRR-11-2008-43371-C-5 dated 04/06/2009, 16/06/2009 and 15/05/2010 of General Administration Department, and amendment made thereafter from time to time on fix salary of 13,700 ( Thirteen thousand Seven hundred only ) per month for first five years.
The candidate appointed shall be given, at the end of contractual period, the prescribed pay scale of the post of assistant inspector of motor vehicles, class-III, on his / her performance being found satisfactory during the stipulated period of service on contractual basis. This pay will be subject to the final decision of the Honorable Supreme Court for SLP No: 14124-14125/2012 admitted for the same purpose.
Age Limit for GPSC Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles 2015 : Not less than 19 years and not more than 30 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
Upper Age limit for GPSC Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles shall be relaxed as under :
|1.||S.T. Category of Gujarat Origin||05 Years|
|2.||Women Candidates belonging to ST category of Gujarat Origin||10 Years ( maximum up to 45 years. Including / Inclusive Five years relaxation for women )|
|3.||Ex. Serviceman. Including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O.||Length of Military Service plus three years, up to 40 years.|
Important Provisions for GPSC Assistant Inspector 2015 :
- The candidate who has shown the details of sports in online application, such candidate should invariably produce the certificate of sports issued by the competent authority as per provision of GAD Circular No-CRR/1077/2660/G2, dated 25/2/80 to the Commission within 10 days from the date of written test with a printed copy of GPSC job online application and call letter. If such certificate is not submitted within the stipulated time by the candidate, it will be considered that he / she does not possess certificate. Sports certificate submitted by the candidate will be scrutinised. Only those candidates whose sports certificates are in conformity with above referred Circular of GAD will be eligible to get 5% of the additional marks of the obtained marks in Gujarat PSC written test.
- There will be a written test for selection. There will be one question paper in written test which is objective and multiple choice type.
- The Question Paper will be of 3 hours and it consists 250 marks which is of Part-A and Part-B. Part-A of Question paper will be of either Mechanical Engineering or Automobile engineering of 200 marks In which Part-I will consist of 100 Questions each of one mark and Part-II will consist of 200 Questions each of one half mark. Part-B will be of Gujarati language of 50 marks consist of 50 Questions each of one mark. Candidates have to give an option in the application form for Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering subject.
- Entry in written examination is provisional and without any scrutiny of the Gujarat Public Service Commission application.
- GPSC Exam Result of Question paper of Part-A will be prepared by using suitable scaling formula.
- Candidature of the candidates not possessing eligibility criteria prescribed in the advertisement / recruitment rules will be cancelled at any stages of the selection procedure.
- The Gujarat Public Service Commission shall declare the Provisional result of written examination. About six times of number of category wise candidates will be considered of the advertised posts. The successful candidates will have to submit printed copy of his / her application form along with necessary certificates within 7 days from declaration of the provisional result to the Gujarat PSC Commission.