Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Director (IT), Class-I
Gujarat Public Service Commission Online applications are invited for the post of the Assistant Director (IT), Class-I under the Science & Technology department during Date : 05-11-2016, 01.00 P.M. to Date : 21-11-2016, 01.00 P.M.
Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Website of Gujarat Public Service Commission http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, and the method of online application.
- Tentative Date for P.T. : 29th January, 2017
- Tentative month for P.T Result : March, 2017
- Tentative month for Interview : July, 2017
- Final result will be published during 10 working days after the last date of interview.
Gujarat PSC Total No.of vacancy : 25 (As Below)
|S.No.||Category||Total Vacancy||Out of total Post reserved for Women|
- In case of non-availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
- Selection to the posts of unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof as well as selection to the posts of SEBC and ST Categories and posts reserved for women candidates thereof Shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre/service.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category but the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
- Out of above mentioned post no post is reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates. But those Candidates who have B, LV and H.H. (Hearing Handicapped) disability in moderate to severe category (40% or above and up to 100%) or OA or OL or BL or OLA or BLOA can apply. The candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities are not eligible to apply.
GPSC Educational Qualification for Assistant Director Job 2016 :
- Possess a degree of Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Computer Technology or degree of Master of Computer Application or Master of Science (IT) obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; and
- Have about five years cumulative experience in the field of Computer Technology or Communication Technology or Information Technology in any organization of Government or Local Bodies or in a company whose annual turnover of 30 crores or above and which is established under the Companies Act, 2013; and
- Possess basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Gujarat PSC Pay Scale : 15600-39100 (Grade Pay 5400)
Age Limit for Gujarat PSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2016 : Not more than 45 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
GPSC Upper age limit shall be relaxed as under :
1. A candidate who is already in Gujarat Government service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.
- If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications and a Government servant appointed to a post requiring a Medical, Engineering, Veterinary or Agriculture degree or diploma and who applied for any such post, the upper age limit shall not apply.
- If experience is not prescribed as one of the qualifications in the advertisement, Government servants who are working on the post from which an employee can be promoted to the post so advertised, be entitled to relaxation of 5 years, or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him, whichever is less.