Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2013 for Assistant Civil Engineer
The Candidates holding the qualification mentioned below are requested to confirm their candidature for the GPSC post of the Assistant Engineer ( Civil ), Class – 2, ( Advt 109/2013-14 ) during Date 26.11.2013, 13.00 p.m. to Date : 11.12.2013, 13.00 p.m.
Total No. of GPSC Assistant Civil Engineer Vacancy 2013 : 400 ( As Above ).
|No.||Category||Total Vacancy||Out of Total Post Reserved for Women|
- In case of non availability of women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for unreserved category and the criteria will be applicable as per unreserved category.
- Out of 400 posts 06 posts are reserved for Physically Handicapped, who are H.H.( Hearing Handicapped ) ( In moderate category maximum 40% and above but not more than 75%.
- Out of 400 posts 06 posts are reserved for Physically Handicapped, who are O.A. ( One Arm affected ) or O.L. ( One leg affected )
- Out of 400 posts 04 posts are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
GPSC Assistant Civil Engineer Essential Qualification 2013 :
- Possess a degree of a Bachelor of Civil Engineering of a recognized University or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of Gujarat.
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujatati or Hindi or both.
GPSC Assistant Civil Engineer Pay Scale 2013 : 9300 – 34800 ( Grade pay 46,00 ).
Age Limit for GPSC Assistant Civil Engineer 2013 : Not more than 30 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
Note : The number of candidates to be called for interview test shall be about three times of the number of vacancies.
3. If the number of candidates available for GPSC Assistant Civil Engineer interview test is more than three times then preliminary test will be held.
4. If the Gujarat Public Service Commission decides to conduct the GPSC Assistant Civil Engineer preliminary test considering the number of post and application received the marks obtained by the candidate in the preliminary test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called GPSC Assistant Civil Engineer interview and such marks shall not be considered for final selection.
5. As per the instruction / provision of the Gujarat Public Service Commission the candidates of each category, are being called for interview as per following norms :
|Name of Posts||Candidates to be called for Interview|
|04 & more||03 times of the post|
6. The candidates having qualification from foreign Uni. should produce necessary documents / proof regarding the recognition / equivalence of their degree.
7. The candidates should produce formula / method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
GPSC Assistant Civil Engineer Upper Age Limit shall be relaxed as under :
|1||S.C., S.T., S.E.B.C. Category||05 years|
|2||Women Candidates belonging to unreserved category||05 years|
|3||Women Candidates belonging to reserved category||10 years ( maximum up to 45 years. Including / Inclusive Five years relaxation for women )|
|4||Ex. Serviceman. Including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O.||Length of Military Service plus three years, up to 40 years.|
|5||Physically Disabled : In the case of physically handicapped candidates, who has O.L. ( One Leg affected ) or O.A.( One Arm affected ) or H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped ) shall be considered as suitable for applying in the advertisement, shall get 10 years relaxation in the age limit subject to his / her ability for age relaxation according to Govt.Rules. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other then the prescribed physical disabilities.|
|6||A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.||
|7||In case of the candidate possessing exceptionally good qualification and / or experience, the upper age relaxation admissible at the discretion of the Gujarat Public Service Commission|