Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 for Agriculture Officer
Online applications are invited for the post of Agriculture Officer, in Gujarat Agriculture Service, Class – II, Agriculture and Co-Operation Department between Date : 01st August, 2016, 13.00 p.m. to Date : 16th August, 2016, 13.00 p.m.
Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Website of Gujarat PSC Commission www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for detailed provisions of Gujarat PSC Agriculture Officer advertisement, General Instructions, and the method of online application.
Gujarat PSC Agriculture Officer Vacancy 2016 :
Total Vacancy : 30
|SI. No.||Category||Total Posts||Out of total Post reserved for Women candidates|
|2.||Unreserved Economically Weaker Section||03||01|
Important Note for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 :
- Out of the total Posts 01 posts is reserved for H.H. (Hearing Handicapped having disability from 40% and above and up to 100%). Those candidates who have disability of O.A. ( One Arm affected ) or O.L. ( One leg affected ) or B.L. ( Both leg affected ). The candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved Category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
- In case of non availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
- Selection to the posts of unreserved Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof, posts of Unreserved Economically Weaker Section and posts reserved for women candidates thereof, posts of S.E.B.C Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof & posts of S.T. Category and posts reserved for women candidates thereof Shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in selection process by the candidates of respective categories and also women candidates of that category and on the basis of qualifying standard prescribed by the Gujarat Public Service Commission keeping in view to maintain efficiency of respective cadre / service.
Gujarat PSC Agriculture Officer Scale of Pay 2016 : 9300 – 34800/- ( Grade Pay – 4400/- ).
Eligibility for Gujarat PSC Agriculture Officer 2016 :
Gujarat PSC Agriculture Officer Essential Qualification 2016 :
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Science ( Agriculture ) of a recognized University.
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.
Age Limit for Gujarat PSC Agriculture Officer 2016 : Not more than the Age of 35 Years as on 16th August, 2016
Upper Age limit for Gujarat PSC Agriculture Officer 2016 :
|SI. No.||Category||Age Limit|
|1.||Unreserved Economically Weaker Section S.C., S.T., S.E.B.C of Gujarat State Category, Candidates||05 Years (maximum up to 45 years)|
|2.||Women Candidates belonging to Unreserved Economically Weaker Section, S.C., S. T.|
& S.E.B.C. Category, Category
|10 Years (maximum up to 45 years, Inclusive Five Years relaxation for women)|
|3.||Women Candidates belonging Unreserved (General)||05 Years ( maximum up to 45 years)|
|4.||Physically Disabled : In the case of Physically Handicapped candidates, who have disability O.A. ( One Arm affected ) or O.L. ( One leg affected ) or B.L. ( Both leg affected) or H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped ) 40% to 100%. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities.||10 Years (maximum up to 45 years)|
|5.||A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.||
- If The number of candidates available for Gujarat PSC Agriculture Officer Interview test is more, then Preliminary Test will be held. Tentative date of Preliminary Test is 11th December, 2016. The Provisional Result will be declared tentatively up to March, 2017. For Syllabus of Preliminary Test please refer Gujarat Public Service Commission’s Website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for Gujarat PSC Agriculture officer Interview and such marks shall be considered for final selection.
- As per the instruction / provision of the commission the candidates of each category, are being called for Gujarat PSC Agriculture officer interview as per following norms :
- The candidates should produce formula / method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
- The candidates having qualification from foreign University. Should produce necessary documents /proof regarding the recognition / equivalence of their degree.
|No. of Post||Candidates to be called for Interview|
|04 & more||03 times of the post|
Gujarat PSC Agriculture Officer Application Fee 2016 :
Candidates of General Category have to pay 100/- as Application fee. While candidates of Unreserved Economically Weaker Section & Reserved Category of Gujarat State & candidates who is physically disable do not have to pay Gujarat PSC Agriculture Officer application fee. While candidates of Reserved Category of Other State have to pay Gujarat PSC application fee.