Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2015 for Additional Director
Gujarat PSC the candidates holding the qualification mentioned below are requested to apply online and send their application for the post of Additional Director in the Directorate of Forensic Science in the General State Service, Class – I, ( Home Dept. ), Advt. No. 47/2015-16 ) during Dt. 01.09.2015, 13.00 P.M. to Dt.16.09.2015, 13.00 P.M.
Total No. of Gujarat PSC Vacancy 2015 : 01 ( As under ).
|No.||Category||Total vacancy||Out of total Post reserved for Women|
- Out of above mentioned post no post is reserved for Physically Handicapped person. But those Candidates having LV ( Low Vision ) disability or H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped ) disability from 40% to 60% or those candidates who have disability of O.A. ( One Arm affected ) or O.L. ( One Leg affected ) or B.L. ( Both Leg affected ) from 40% and above and up to 100% can apply. No other physically handicapped person is eligible for application.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for General Category and the criteria will be applicable as per General Category.
Gujarat PSC Additional Director Educational Qualification & Experience 2015 :
- Possess a second class Post-graduate degree in Chemistry or Physics or Botany or Zoology or Bio Chemistry or Information Technology or Micro Biology or Forensic Science or Life Science or Bio Science or Psychology ( with clinical / experimental psychology as one of the subject ) of a University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or the Legislature of a state or other educational institute established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a degree in medicine of a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956;
- The Candidate should have :
- About ten years research or analytical experience in one of the above subjects.
- About five years administrative experience of running a scientific laboratory, as in-charge. Provided that preference may be given to a candidate having such experience from a Forensic Science Laboratory.
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed by the Government in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment ( General ) Rules, 1967.
Gujarat PSC Additional Director Pay Scale 2015 : 37400 – 67000 ( Grade pay – 8700 ).
Age Limit for Gujarat PSC Additional Director 2015 : Not more than 45 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
Upper Age limit shall be relaxed as under :
|1.||Women Candidates||05 Years ( up to maximum 45 years Age )|
|2.||Ex. Serviceman. Including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O.||Length of Military Service plus three years ( Up to maximum 45 Years Age )
|3.||Physically Disabled: In the case of physically handicapped candidates, having LV ( Low Vision ) disability or H.H. ( Hearing Handicapped ) disability from 40% to 60% or those candidates who have disability of O.A. ( One Arm affected ) or O.L. ( One Leg affected ) or B.L. ( Both Leg affected ) from 40% and above and up to 100% shall be considered as suitable for applying in the advertisement, shall get 10 years relaxation in the age limit subject to his / her ability for age relaxation according to Govt. Rules. No relaxation is available to the candidates possessing other than the prescribed physical disabilities. ( Age relaxation up to 45 years Age )|
|4.||A candidate who is already in Gujarat Govt. service, either as a permanent or a temporary officiating continuously for six months and had not crossed age limit prescribed for the advertised post at the time of his first appointment.||If experience is prescribed as one of the qualifications, the upper age limit shall not apply.|
- If the number of the candidates available for interview test is more, then Preliminary Test will be held.
- If the Commission decides to conduct the Preliminary Test considering the number of post and application received, the marks obtained by the candidate in the Preliminary Test shall be considered for shortlisting the candidates to be called for interview and such marks shall not be considered for final selection.
- As per the Instruction / Provision of the commission, the candidates of each category are being called for interview as per following norms :
No. of Post Candidates to be called for an interview 01 06 02 08 03 10 04 & more 03 times of the post
- The candidates should produce formula / method of calculation of percentage where percentage of marks is not given by the University.
- The candidates having qualification from foreign University. Should produce necessary documents / proof regarding the recognition / equivalence of their degree.