Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2016 for Account Officer, Commercial Tax Officer
Gujarat Public Service Commission online applications are invited from 1st August, 2016 (13-00 hours) to 24th August, 2016 (13-00 hours) for the posts of Accounts Officer, Class-II and Commercial Tax Officer, Class-II. The reservation for S.C., S.T., S.&E.B.C., U.E.W.C. & women candidates is as under. In case of non availability of Women candidates, in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
Name of Post : Account Officer, Class II
Total Posts : 150
Category Wise Posts : Gen – 63, U.E.W.S. – 15, S.&E.B.C. – 40, S.C. – 10, S.T. – 22
Out of Category Wise Posts Reserved for Women : Gen – 21, U.E.W.S. – 05, S.&E.B.C. – 13, S.C. – 03, S.T. – 07
Post Reserved for Physically Disabled and Ex-Servicemen out of the total Posts : Physically Disabled – 04, Ex-Servicemen – 01
Name of Post : Commercial Tax Officer, Class-II
Total Posts : 131
Category Wise Posts : Gen – 55, U.E.W.S. – 13, S.&E.B.C. – 35, S.C. – 09, S.T. – 19
Out of Category Wise Posts Reserved for women : Gen – 17, U.E.W.S. – 04, S.&E.B.C. – 12, S.C. – 03, S.T. – 06
Post reserved for Physically Disabled and Ex-Servicemen out of the total Posts : Physically Disabled – 03
Note : The candidates belonging to reserved category can apply against vacancies for Unreserved category and the criteria will be applicable as per Unreserved Category.
Gujarat Public Service Commission Eligibility 2016
Gujarat Public Service Commission Educational Qualification 2016 :
A candidate shall hold C.A. or Cost and Works Accountant ( I.C.W.A. ) or C.S. degree or second class degree of B.B.A. or B.Com or B.Sc. in Mathematics or Statistics as a principal subject or B.A. in Statistics or Economics or Mathematics as a principal subject or B.C.A. of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by Government.
Gujarat Public Service Commission Pay Band : 9,300 – 34,800 + 4,600 Grade pay and other allowances.
GPSC Age Limit 2016 : A candidate shall not be more than 37 years of age as on 24th August, 2016. Age will be calculated as on 24th August, 2016. Upper Age Limit shall be relaxed as under
- Unreserved E.W.S., S.&E.B.C., S.C. & S.T. Male candidates of Gujarat origin. : 05 years
- Women candidates of unreserved Category : 05 years (maximum up to 45 years)
- Women candidates of reserved Category : 10 years (including 05 years relaxation as Woman, Maximum up to 45 years.)
- Ex-servicemen/Officers : 05 years (maximum up to 45 years)
- Physically disabled candidates : maximum up to 10 years subject to his/her ability to discharge duties attached to the posts, as may be performed by any other normal persons, on the basis of production of medical certificate prescribed by GAD circular dated 1st December, 2008 from the Medical Board.
- Government Servant : No relaxation in upper age will be available to Government Servant.